[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST

4 posters

Go down

[CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST Empty [CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:23 pm

CANCELLED

Saturday, Feb 14th, 5 PM EST

Players:
3v3
Hardcore Mode:
Disabled - Do Not Use Hardcore
Radar Always On:
Enabled
Allow Perks:
Enabled
Allow Kill Streaks:
Enabled
Grenade Launchers:
Do Not Allow
Bouncing Betty:
Do Not Allow
Satchel Charge:
Do Not Allow
Primary Grenades x 2:
Allow for Use

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Hangar - Team Deathmatch
Game 2 Map:
Upheavel - Team Deathmatch
Game 3 Map:
Dome - Team Deathmatch

1. Valiant
---
RESERVES
1. DHG
2. Drew

IF you sign up you need to make an acct on gamebattles. If you don't have one, I suggest you make one.

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

[CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST Empty Re: [CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST

Post by dhg734 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:42 am

Count me IN.

dhg734

Back to top Go down

[CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST Empty Re: [CANCELLED]CoD War vs SS on Saturday 5 pm EST

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Damn, I realized I can't make it to this. :(

Alright dhg, you're signed up.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:04 pm

I think I can make it
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 pm

sign me up as a reserve

but.............

bomb if u cant play dude we should seriously reschedule this, especially til we see what happens with frost

we cant have a war with only members there and no leader2 lead.......planning a war means u have 2 b there 2 direct ppl and MAKE it happen.......ive planned and led quite a few wars now and alot can go wrong to make it not happen. then, if we cant make it when the wars actually sposta happen........that clan is gonna count this as a default win against us.

members need direction, need 2 know whats goin on. they need the war leader 2 b waiting there when they get there to tell them what the deal is, and to ensure that ppl that are gonna play in the war dont show up, see that no1's here yet and then leave. also sum1 has 2 b there to go 2 the other clans site n make sure theyre ready as well

u cant just say "ok theres a war that day, i hope every1 shows up good luck guys" thats never gonna work and this war will not happen like that.........well just end up takin a default loss. whoever planned a war has 2 b there 2 lead it and make the thing happen

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dhg734 Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Put me down as a reserve instead. I might be having to go out of town this weekend. :(

dhg734

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Alright I will resechedule. Sorry guys :/

Saturday is the day I'm leaving on vacation ... I thought I was leaving Sunday when I scheduled the war...
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm

its no prob bomb, i just didnt want things to go badly and us look all unorganized so i had 2 say somethin ;)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down