[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii

5 posters

Go down

How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii Empty How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Guys there is the website that lets u watch movies and even cartoons on your wii. and on the computer as well

here is a vid that explains everything. I havnt tried it yet but im about to

here's the link for those that the vid wont show up on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CvKvOj39rU

Ok i tried it. and the vid will not load. it says stuff like scroll down with wii remote and Nintendo Movie stuff w/e but...... The vid won't load. So.... ill find another vid with another site that has the same stuff but the vid will load Razz
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii Empty Re: How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii

Post by Kurono Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

you could go to youtube and watch vids there or Websites that host Megavideo vids like dubhappy. Daily Motion, Tu.tv, thats about it. Theres not much since Flash 10 came out
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii Empty Re: How to watch movies and stuff on your nintendo wii

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah before flash 10 came out I was able to watch movies but now I have trouble finding movies that work

But I will try the stuff in that video for myself, maybe it will work
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 pm

i tried the site on the Wii Internet and the vid would not come up.... ..... Idk
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah, with the flash updates, flash doesn't work on the wii opera browser anymore.

:(
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

you can still watch vids on youtube which is still pretty cool
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah i tried watching a Pokemon MOVIE!! ON YT Wii Internet and it stopped at mid vid for soem reasona nd would not go any forward anymore
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:11 pm

just refresh the page when that happens Funky.
You guys do know you can watch Dailymotion and Megavideo videos right?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Megavideo works???

I didn't know that

Most movies I watch online are megavideo. But I thought only youtube worked on wii...

SWEET im gonna try it out sometime.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:08 pm

omg cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm

They Will work but not on megavideo.com it needs to be a website that host the videos, example dubhappy.com hosts Megavideo videos, you can watch them there.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Great news you can use megavideo vids from megavideo.com and xats on your wii!!! THAATS WII OWNAGE RIGHT THERE!!!!! D:<
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kurono Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

yeah i new it existed yet i never did liked it, but its good in only when way
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down