[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont panic, dont panic

+6
BA
Funky Road
Frost
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
REN
10 posters

Go down

Dont panic, dont panic Empty Dont panic, dont panic

Post by REN Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 pm

I noticed that the admins arent around like they used to even though there is a new admin (Grim) and the WOA shop is being unattended. so my question is: Where are the mods/admins?
I havent seen Drew for quite a while, Lloyd is not here as he used to (and I know he was afk almost all the time), it looks like Snow disappeared. I just wanted to tell you what I have been feeling, I do not have a bad intention and I would like some answers

Thank you!
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Dont panic, dont panic Empty Re: Dont panic, dont panic

Post by Grimblade Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm going to be at camp for most of the day this week. o.o"
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 pm

I am personally sorry ren. I have jsut been rly busy since i need to pack and get rdy for my week long trip to nashville.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:I am personally sorry ren. I have jsut been rly busy since i need to pack and get rdy for my week long trip to nashville.
What part of Nashville btw? I have many friends in Bellevue, lol.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 am

REN wrote:I noticed that the admins arent around like they used to even though there is a new admin (Grim) and the WOA shop is being unattended. so my question is: Where are the mods/admins?
I havent seen Drew for quite a while, Lloyd is not here as he used to (and I know he was afk almost all the time), it looks like Snow disappeared. I just wanted to tell you what I have been feeling, I do not have a bad intention and I would like some answers

Thank you!

D: I'm a mod too.... and I'm here all the time.. i'm not rly afk cause of my little incedent but thats besides the point. D:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 pm

my GF. has family up in Tennesee like Pidgeon Fordge and stuff. Razz I got her back in country music. or made her like it like alot. now she just plain out hates rap stuff. or rap related songs XD. Cuz i told her country has more cleaner stuff in it. But still. I'm usualy on. except on somedays i might be going to my friends or he comes over. or Im goin to my GF's (i prefer my GF's) and vice versa!
But im usually on. but. ........ yeah
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh now it makes some sense, I am grateful for your answers although it is not very orderly that our mods/admins will not be available in case we need them.

Yes Frost I am well aware that you are here, that is the reason I didnt mention you.

I do not intend to make you feel abysmal with this topic so there is no need for you to feel that way.

Apologies accepted Lloyd and I completely understand
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm

REN wrote:Oh now it makes some sense, I am grateful for your answers although it is not very orderly that our mods/admins will not be available in case we need them.

Yes Frost I am well aware that you are here, that is the reason I didnt mention you.

I do not intend to make you feel abysmal with this topic so there is no need for you to feel that way.

Apologies accepted Lloyd and I completely understand

hm... I say this topic is completely warranted, if a member inquires about their leadership then it is the leaderships duty to answer any questions a member has. so don't worry about it ren for asking that question.

oh and you can always ask me anything too. Cool either by PM, AIM, or the chat when I'm around.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Thank you BA, I appreciate your assistance and I always keep it in mind ^_^
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

I was on a cruise. Just sayin

lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

yeah well at least now more of our mods and owners are coming on more, so we won't have as much of a problem with this now :D
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm

no offense 2 u ren, but i am here a LOT.....u....arent. im here for at least 4 hours at some point in every day. some x like 10 hrs on days off from work. like 4pm to 2am would b very common, & i may b afk runnin sumwhere real quick or playin a game, but i always check bak in often

u come maybe 3 times a week and its only 4 a short time so its easy 2 miss sum1 that way. 4 example i could be here from 11am to 6pm ...thats 7 hours...then u come along later at night for like an hour maybe, and u say "wheres drew?"

like i said im not tryin 2 b mean but, i cant b here ALL day every day, and ive had 3 admin gone for over a week. its hard doin it alone, and i have a job, gf and friends....and its summer...that being said, i think im here quite often.

as 4 the shop, honestly, i basically told al the admin i was sick of ding every request alone, doing like 5-10 a day, so i kinda stopped hoping theyd start helping.....maybe this topic will help them realize i ned help with it...

now plz, dont get me wrong, i have NO prob with how much u come, my only point was that its easy 2 miss sum1 unless ur here ALL day, every day, and its especially easy 2 miss ppl if u dont come on 2 much and dnt stay 4 2 long

i rlly appreciate ur concern, ren...thankyou and plz dnt fel like im critisizing u, im just givin u ur answers =]

basically the main ans. is that 3admin were on vaca, as 4 the store..hopefully this helps. i myself will start filling orders again and hopefully others will 2

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:24 pm

well ren. It was right of you to post your concerns like this and drew, I can see you've been busy lately, And i respect that, Try not to work too hard, And back to you ren, Yes some of the admins havnt been on. and as others have said was mostly vaca, I'm mostly havin someone over or i'm just u know not on cuz i have a certain game im more focused on than the clan. And further more. i have my friend and my GF calling me and im talking to them on the phone, But. This topic should help get ppl more active, As for frost he made one too in hopes of making the clan more active again :) Activity is key to a good clan, COMMON, WOA: WE OWN YOU TO PEICES
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm

its Storm not Snow.
and i was in North Carolina for 2 weeks
Storm
Storm
Retired Staff