[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl

+4
giDrew
Dan The Enigma
Youkoi
Funky Road
8 posters

Go down

just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Empty just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl

Post by Funky Road Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Whats your fav stage that does NOT include Final Destination or Battle Feild. The crazy ones like Spear Pillar, Flat Zone, Picto chat and more :p

OK mine are

Brawl:
Pokemon Stadium
Picto Chat
Yoshi's Island (or w/e its called on brawl)
Spear Pillar
Delfino Plaza. (i loved riding around as yoshi on Super Mario Sunshine Razz)

Melee Stages:
Yoshi's Island- Super Mario World
Corneria- Star Fox (lots of room to go walk around and lots places to sneak attack)
Pokemon Stadium- Pokemon
Temple- Legend of Zelda (lots of sneak attack points Twisted Evil)
:p
HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Funky Road on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Empty Re: just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl

Post by Youkoi Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 pm

actually, FD is one of my most hated stages..........*waits to get flamed*

anyway, my fave brawl stages are.........uhhhh........idk i dont play much of them because TEMPLE FTW.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Empty Re: just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 am

FD. is sort of a good choice for most ppl. Cuz it's basic. u dont have any interuptions like a big ape throwing springs at you. or pokemon shifting time and space or a flat man and a woman getting mad an KOing u from attacking them (75m, Spear Pillar, and Flat Zone). My most hated stage is New Pork City. I HATE THE MUSIC!!!!! it just plain out creeps me out and that monster. one false slip and u touch it. its an INSTANT KO. no matter how much damage u've taken
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am

Funky Road wrote:FD. is sort of a good choice for most ppl. Cuz it's basic. u dont have any interuptions like a big ape throwing springs at you. or pokemon shifting time and space or a flat man and a woman getting mad an KOing u from attacking them (75m, Spear Pillar, and Flat Zone). My most hated stage is New Pork City. I HATE THE MUSIC!!!!! it just plain out creeps me out and that monster. one false slip and u touch it. its an INSTANT KO. no matter how much damage u've taken
but that's exactly why i hate it. it's so BORING. and that ledge. i hate that ledge
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am

Funky Road wrote:FD. is sort of a good choice for most ppl. Cuz it's basic. u dont have any interuptions like a big ape throwing springs at you. or pokemon shifting time and space or a flat man and a woman getting mad an KOing u from attacking them (75m, Spear Pillar, and Flat Zone). My most hated stage is New Pork City. I HATE THE MUSIC!!!!! it just plain out creeps me out and that monster. one false slip and u touch it. its an INSTANT KO. no matter how much damage u've taken
New Pork's Music is great! And the Ultimate Chimera does that in Mother 3. That's why.

Anyway, My Top 5 are:
1) New Pork City (Ultimate Chimera + Music = WIN!)
2) Flat Zone 2 (LOOOOVE It's music)
3) PictoChat (Random as heck)
4) WarioWare (Combine 2 and 3)
5) Mushroomy Kingdom (Mario 1-1 and 1-2 FTW!)
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am

new pork just sucks imo. I hate the music. it creeps me out and it.... just too much BG like. i cant rlly see what i'm doin without running into something. FD. is the best. it's basic. and good for normal brawls and easy to see what your doing
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 pm

i LOVE the f-zero board cuz pika is rlly quick and agile, so i can stay alive on it, while the other character is sumtmes slow and gets pwned xD

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Drew XD Ganondorf sets the perfect example on slow :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

ICE CLIMBER SUMMIT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cause its ICE! Its My Element , and I'm to quick to get eatin by the ginormous fish that eats you when u fall in the water Razz

My Created lvl called Frost LvL ~?~ Made with nothing but Ice platforms and squares. ultimate ownage ;)

FD definatly because its the BEST Razz
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm

FD is boring imo.

Fav stages are, smashville, battlefield, and pirate ship
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 pm

kozuka wrote:FD is boring imo.

Fav stages are, smashville, battlefield, and pirate ship
yay im not lonely :D
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

good opinions guys :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Brawl:
FD
Spear Pillar
Hyrule Temple
Pictochat
Custom Stages (i love making them)
Bridge of Eldin
New Pork City

Melee:
Hyrule Temple
the majora's mask one
Final Destination
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Good opinions guys (y) I wanna brawl some of u sometime. i never brawl. cuz im not rlly in the mood at those times XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 am

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE IN THE MOOD TO BRAWL D:< thats messed up man <.<
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 am

Final Destination. that's my only. 4 Brawl and Melee.
just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Kamz44
Why's the rum gpne? 'cuz I drank it, that's why
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?47395"]just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Fpnfwkna
Click here to level up my license![/URL]
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?75679"]just like my MKW Fav Course topic. heres one for brawl Ap0zkowo
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Frost wrote:HOW CAN YOU NOT BE IN THE MOOD TO BRAWL D:< thats messed up man <.<

well there are sometimes i dont feel like playing anything but i want to play something that sounds fun at those times. i Love brawl as much as the next guy. But it depends if im in a gaming mood or not
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down