[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Decision has been made

+3
Funky Road
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Frost
7 posters

Go down

The Decision has been made Empty The Decision has been made

Post by Frost Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I have decided to buy Guitar Hero Metallica. WOOH! YEAH! ok. I'm sure after all i've said your probably gonna wanna and most likely will say ' but i thought you hated GH!" or " I thought you said the game sucked and stuff" or other comments on my thoughts torwards the games. 1ST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS I LOVE GH! HOWEVER I ONLY LOVE GH3. Dont question me on it. if u rly wanna find out go look at 1 of my other GH topics like GH5 topic and know why if i stated why i only love GH3.)

the reason i'm buying the game is because i want to play metallica. its not that i've changed my mind on the way i view the game its just that i wanna play one of my favorite bands. So before anyone makes a smart comment on me decided to get it just remember this:

I may be buying the game , but I still hate the GH system , and I allways will as they continue making games.

I dont rly know who here has it cept Drew and Grim...i think idk but i rly dont know. but if anyone wants to play and has it i'll surely go for it. however... when I buy it no this..

Sense i havent played GH against anyone in so long... I'M OUT FOR BLOOD! i've been playing customs non stop on the songs and I cant wait to try these. ass soon as i'm familiar with the Notes , I'll start playing with u guys.

thats it. See you guys when i get it. however I hope that when i do get it i have a new tv at that time. cause atm my tv is broken and if i were to buy GHM and go use my other tv there would be serious lag due to HD and other settings and what not so it wouldnt be much fun.

Last edited by Frost on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Decision has been made Empty Re: The Decision has been made

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Hey I've been telling you it's about the music Razz

I'm glad to see you got it :) BTW I have it u wanna play sometime, i am always willing to play :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Cool. Me and you Bomb can finaly play agin after WT :) Nice
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Have fun man. that's all i gotta say. Of course I won't be getting Metallica. i hate metal.. but still. I gotta say Have fun man
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm

I wouldnt expect you to like metal funk. its just not u. I listen to all sorts of rock. examples of what types i listen to:

Metal , Death Metal , Alternative , Hardcore Razz , Blues. u name it.

however i dislike , Emo , Punk , People like Merlyn Manson (however some of his music is actualy worth me listening to , I mean cause its like Goth and i'm not into that rly...) , and others
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

:p thats aight man. I respect ya. Personally. (im sure u already knew this) but im mostly. Pop Rock, Southern Rock, and Classic rock. and Country. those are my mains :p But its ok man. no biggie ^_^ Don't worry. We all good *thumbs up*
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Frost wrote:I wouldnt expect you to like metal funk. its just not u. I listen to all sorts of rock. examples of what types i listen to:

however i dislike , Emo , Punk , People like Merlyn Manson (however some of his music is actualy worth me listening to , I mean cause its like Goth and i'm not into that rly...) , and others
Lol guess you won't likt the songs I listen too =(.
I don't know about the genre Emo but I heard of Screamo which the singer only screams. Marilyn Manson is like a whole new level of emo/goth -_-.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

[quote="Valiant"]
Frost wrote:I wouldnt expect you to like metal funk. its just not u. I listen to all sorts of rock. examples of what types i listen to:

Lol guess you won't likt the songs I listen too =(.
I don't know about the genre Emo but I heard of Screamo which the singer only screams. Marilyn Manson is like a whole new level of emo/goth -_-.[/quote

Ever heard of All-American Rejects? they're emo. in a way. but two of their songs appeal to me. all the others. idk. Gives you h***. i hate that song. but Dirty Little Secret and Move Along are good ones of AAR (All-American Rejects) I don't know that many other emo bands. AAR is pretty much it that i know :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

so when ya gettin it??

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm

YAY FROST! :D

I'll have to play you some time, along with Drew and Bomb.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:23 am

idk when im getting it. im building up money for other things so i think i'll use some of it on GHM. however i only ask one thing. can anyone tell me like a price?? idk how much it costs (XD) looking it up online is different when looking at it in the store for price :) at least an estimate would help. im just getting the game. im getting a new GH3 guitar to go with it but ik how much that is.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 am

It's around 35$ at walmart
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Frost wrote:
emo is the worst thing there is. punk, there some punk songs i like and one punk song for girls called punk rock girl sounds like a rock song. the only song i like bout merylin manson is "this is halloween" which was made for the night before christmas
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 pm

xXsoulsofblackXx wrote:the only song i like bout merylin manson is "this is halloween" which was made for the night before christmas
Actually he RE-MADE it from the original.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 am

yes , and i have it :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down