[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick Pedal got kicked in the balls

4 posters

Go down

Kick Pedal got kicked in the balls Empty Kick Pedal got kicked in the balls

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok. my kick pedal for my GH WT drums will not work. IDK WHY. it was workin fine yesterday and saturda and all of a sudden. it quits on me. and the first song i played with mac on WT. but then he picked About a Girl by Nirvana. and the kick pedal would not work.

So. Im stuck with vocals and guitar on WT and SH. thnx to activision and crap. i cant hook up my RB 2 kick pedal. but it might. i think i put it in the worng hole last time. but anyway. my kick pedal wont work so ima have to use auto kick til i get a new one. Which sucks scince auto kick and stuff wont work online DX . sorry drew. but i wont be able to drum duel u on SH or WT til i get a new kick pedal unless for some reason the one thats broke starts working again. Ill keep messin with it til it does. But ...... Yeah thats the story. SUCKS!!!!!!! AH well. atleast i can regain some of my guitar skill back XD. that was what i was rlly good at. i think i lsot some of it. Im still good. but idk if im good enough hm (smirk) XD Ok. well thats the story,. Adios Amigos
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Kick Pedal got kicked in the balls Empty Re: Kick Pedal got kicked in the balls

Post by Grimblade Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

That sucks. :(

Did you try checking the ports and make sure they were cleaned out? You might have something small in there, or a bent prong in the plug or something.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 pm

nope everything checks fine. i keep pressing and pressing it when i choose a song to clear the list. but nothing happens......
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm

:/ I remember one time I thought I broke my kick pedal b/c it wouldnt work but it just came unplugged lol Razz

But yeah that sucks :(
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am

Funky Road wrote:nope everything checks fine. i keep pressing and pressing it when i choose a song to clear the list. but nothing happens......
Hmm, odd...did you try slamming it against a hard object? That sometimes works for things, but idk...
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 am

XD that is the classic way of fixin things but it seems as if i slam this thing against a wall or w/e will just tare it up even more
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Funky Road wrote:XD that is the classic way of fixin things but it seems as if i slam this thing against a wall or w/e will just tare it up even more
LOL

That is the classic way of THINKING you will fix something, and you end up just breaking it more Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

1) my friends 360 got the red ring and he seen this thing online about u can wrap it in a towel and PUNCH THE CRAP out of it and it will take the red ring away......dude, it actually worked....his xbox was gone...then just...not gone...lol crazy right?

2) RB kickpedal does NOT work with GH set, they use different technology

3) DAMN i literally have THREE extra pedals now due 2 upgrades and whatnot...i wih i could just give u 1, i totally would

4) make sure there is nothing obstructing the pedal from touching al the way 2 the bottom agnet and nothing blocing the magnet from actually touching

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

i keep pressing down like normal and u should and NOTHIN!!!! crap.......im stuck with auto kick til i get a new one. D:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down