[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK!

+4
Valiant
BA
Grimblade
Funky Road
8 posters

Go down

ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK! Empty ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK!

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 am

I gots me a Guitar now :cheers: U am hoping To join the WOA Jam Sessions. I found a pic using MSN Image search that looks like the guitar i have

ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK! 03777_200H

this is my guitar idk what the difference is it looks almost just like mine. I use a Marshall Amp too. the only thing im missing now is a Guitar Pic but i found out i could use the Guitar Hero Guitar Strap though. although id rather get a real one XP Well lemme know what yall think No flaming and pray that i can learn guitar without any problems

Last edited by Funky Road on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK! Empty Re: ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK!

Post by Grimblade Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Nice, Funky! Cool

I have this pwnsome beast of an instrument:
ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK! BTR180S37
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 pm

that's a Nice guitar Funky, Cool grim your instrument blows... lol get it? (it's pretty cool as well...)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Wow nice Guitar Funky (H).This is one of my Guitars: ARE YOU GUYS RDY TO ROCK! 1615535102_small
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Nice grim XD Toot dat horn!
and sweet guitar valiant... its guitars like that that makeme think. that must've cost atleast over 900 dollars or more! I'm like :afraid: OMG Thats got to be expensive But thanks for the compliments on my guitar
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Funky Road wrote:Nice grim XD Toot dat horn!
and sweet guitar valiant... its guitars like that that makeme think. that must've cost atleast over 900 dollars or more! I'm like :afraid: OMG Thats got to be expensive But thanks for the compliments on my guitar
You have NO IDEA how much that Guitar was worth. It was worth $1,300.00!!!!I'm glad I had enough money to split it with my dad (H).
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm

I just figured it was mor than 1000 dollars. cuz look at it. IT LOOKS AND IS EXPENSIVE! XD But still looks cool. have fun with it
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 pm

If I had a guitar I would like it to be pink! And if thats not the case then dark blue!

COOL guitar VAL! I know you rock like a beast by the looks of your guitar (and you take care of it well too XP) I would like to hear you sing and/or play someday (me and my mostprobablyimposibble fantasies <_<)

I think Funks plays country/rock music XD jk (or maybe Im right???)
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

REN wrote:If I had a guitar I would like it to be pink! And if thats not the case then dark blue!

COOL guitar VAL! I know you rock like a beast by the looks of your guitar (and you take care of it well too XP) I would like to hear you sing and/or play someday (me and my mostprobablyimposibble fantasies <_<)

I think Funks plays country/rock music XD jk (or maybe Im right???)
Lolz you do know that my Guitar is black and pink 👅
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm

yeah. thats what i plan on doin. is learnin country and southern rock songs on my guitar
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Valiant... SICK guitar Razz

Here's mine:

http://api.ning.com/files/mK5URdZYatexF1-W6om4JDEHZS228yWNlliGn8YwM-k_/HondoII.JPG

That's not mine but it looks like that. Best pic I could find. It's a Hondo guitar and it's supposed to be an imitation of a Les PAul :) Mine has a bit brighter color. But yeah it's my dad's old guitar from the 70's, lol Cool

Funky, my word of advice to you is practice every day (well, if you can't, practice as much as you can... you can't practice once every couple weeks or you will barely get any better. You should practice at least a couple times a week) and don't give up!!!

And if you don't know about it, www.ultimate-guitar.com is your key to learning almost ANY song you want. ;) It will seem overwhelming at first though so I suggest you get the basics down first ;)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:47 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Valiant... SICK guitar Razz

Here's mine:

http://api.ning.com/files/mK5URdZYatexF1-W6om4JDEHZS228yWNlliGn8YwM-k_/HondoII.JPG

That's not mine but it looks like that. Best pic I could find. It's a Hondo guitar and it's supposed to be an imitation of a Les PAul :) Mine has a bit brighter color. But yeah it's my dad's old guitar from the 70's, lol Cool

Funky, my word of advice to you is practice every day (well, if you can't, practice as much as you can... you can't practice once every couple weeks or you will barely get any better. You should practice at least a couple times a week) and don't give up!!!

And if you don't know about it, www.ultimate-guitar.com is your key to learning almost ANY song you want. ;) It will seem overwhelming at first though so I suggest you get the basics down first ;)
Thanks Bomb lol and I can picture how your Guitar looks. Pretty awesome too :razz:.
Yeah Funky, follow what Bomb says lol and dude!I use the same site to learn songs!!!W00T!!!!!But I also TRY and interpret a song by ear but ends up in complete disaster XP.
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Valiant wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Valiant... SICK guitar Razz

Here's mine:

Thanks Bomb lol and I can picture how your Guitar looks. Pretty awesome too :razz:.
Yeah Funky, follow what Bomb says lol and dude!I use the same site to learn songs!!!W00T!!!!!But I also TRY and interpret a song by ear but ends up in complete disaster XP.
I try playing by ear but I'm not very good at it, it's soo much easier for me to go on ultimate guitar and just get a tab lol Razz and if the tab is wrong just fix it myself (which happens a lot Mad )

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah practicing was my problem when learning Piano, But guitar is what i think will rlly make me wanna practice more on it
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 pm

guitar is hard bro and it takes a lot of practice 2 ound even decent so dont give up! it will b a while tl we can "rock out" but when u get good, i look forward 2 it =)

btw u can get a rlly kel strap for like rlly cheap at ur local music shop and also a pick is like 4$ lol so go get urself 1 ;)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh yeah drew reminded me... I forgot, I was going to tell you. The guitar hero strap might not be a good guitar strap for real guitar lol. That thing will probably break.

And yeah get a pack of like 25 picks or something. Because if you're like me you will lose them all the time (XD)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Oh yeah drew reminded me... I forgot, I was going to tell you. The guitar hero strap might not be a good guitar strap for real guitar lol. That thing will probably break.

And yeah get a pack of like 25 picks or something. Because if you're like me you will lose them all the time (XD)
Wowz (XD). I keep all my picks in a box that says Pick Box lol.
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Robert (guitar teacher) gave me a pic :p But til i can get a real strap. doesnt have to be fancy. just something. its GH strap for now XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 am

Hey good news too. I GET LESSONS THIS SATURDAY! Sorry for double post. but No one is posting on here......... i hate it when ppl stop posting on a topic just when i post on it every now and then.

I get my first lesson (i think) this saturday at 12 noon. Wish me best of luck guys on learning bunches of songs. And also wish me luck that i can play Life is a Highway on guitar WHEN I GET ENOUGH EXPERIENCE. I said that in caps.cuz apparently some ppl do not read te whole thing :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Nice good luck at your lesson :D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 pm

damn u guys got good instrements all i have is a microphone from when i sang when i was 9 :{ im on wii internet but ill show u a pic later;)
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down