[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit

+2
{WOA}m3taray
Yoshi
6 posters

Go down

The Conduit Empty The Conduit

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am

Ok, i'm starting to get bored. Both teams are at a stop. snooppee is taking a "break" which leaves goat in charge. Goat hasn't said a word. Blue team hasn't done a thing literally, I know grim has some stuff going on but blue team has other members. I'm just bored and sick of just asking ppl in chat. (Which is usually small) The only thing planned is bomb's tourny but thats in a week. I'd like to see more effort.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Conduit Empty Re: The Conduit

Post by {WOA}m3taray Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 am

i notice that to :/ lik noone from this sight has added me!, ill play you tho! :) gimme ur fc!! im always on!
{WOA}m3taray
{WOA}m3taray

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Yoshi wrote:Ok, i'm starting to get bored. Both teams are at a stop. snooppee is taking a "break" which leaves goat in charge. Goat hasn't said a word. Blue team hasn't done a thing literally, I know grim has some stuff going on but blue team has other members. I'm just bored and sick of just asking ppl in chat. (Which is usually small) The only thing planned is bomb's tourny but thats in a week. I'd like to see more effort.
WORD!

I'm going to ask Grim if I can co-lead the blue team. I don't approve of how people were making themselves leaders of the Conduit division before the game even came out, and now they've created a Conduit division that is dying already. I understand they are busy lately but... I think we should try to get a move on.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Sorreh about everything guys, i was at teh lake for teh week and nao im back! :) so i'll do some stuff just let meh know what needs to be done!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Yoshi Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 am

Can* ???
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

games liek conduit dont rlly amuse me that much.... it seemed like a waste of money at the start in a way
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down