[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So......

+4
Grimblade
Tal
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
8 posters

Go down

What Pokemon. Choose One

Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty20%Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty20%Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty60%Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So......

Post by Funky Road Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 pm

....... What Pokemon are YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YES AGAIN... Only this time it's Legendary pokemon from the....... Hoenn Region. but not all of em just a select few to see which one suits you best XD

1. Regice- Icey spirit. Puts ice on everything even fried chicken and plays in the snow with shorts and a Hawaiian T-Shirt XD

2. Groudon. Loves playing in dirt and ground likes hot stuff like peppers. and Likes lots of power.

3. and finally.... DEOXYS!!!!!!!- Has a weird personallity. Random. has a loved one and will terrorize a city to find him or her with a Color Filled Sky.

just soem pokes. tell me what you think and just have fun....

I say....... Deoxys.. Somehow my personality is kinda weird and i have a loved one that i truly love with all my heart. and thats my girl friend if someone is being mean to her I ain't taking that person's crap!!!!! And thus deoxys is one of my top 10 fav legendary pokemon :p

Last edited by Rocky Road on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty Re: Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So......

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Regice cuz I like snow Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So...... Empty Re: Pokemon..... Cain't get rid of em' So......

Post by Tal Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:46 pm

idc what u say im still a salamence lol
salamence pwns u all
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm most like Deoxys. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:55 am

if rayquaza was on the list i would choose him.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 am

I'm most like a...Totodile. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 pm

(RIP!)idc what u say im still a entei lol
entei pwns u all(RIP!)
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by мιѕт Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 am

I'd be a Infernape, rapes SkarmBliss users :/ For those who dont know what SkarmBliss is they are the combination of Blissey and Skamory also known as the best walls, only noobs uses them :/
мιѕт
мιѕт

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

guys... not to be rude or nothin'............. CHOOSE FROM WHATS IN THE LIST!!!!!!!! it doesn't have to specifically by personalty. it can be from which you like best -_-'
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 am

I already chose groudon he's my second best in my platinum game.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm

:p lemme guess u hacked or did you migrate? Your Groudon. cuz i refuse to battle Hacked pokemon
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by мιѕт Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Rocky Road wrote:guys... not to be rude or nothin'............. CHOOSE FROM WHATS IN THE LIST!!!!!!!! it doesn't have to specifically by personalty. it can be from which you like best -_-'

Sorry but I hate uber pkmn :/ only Regiice isnt uber in the list :/
мιѕт
мιѕт

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

im deoxys cause he pwns
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm

мιѕт wrote:
Rocky Road wrote:guys... not to be rude or nothin'............. CHOOSE FROM WHATS IN THE LIST!!!!!!!! it doesn't have to specifically by personalty. it can be from which you like best -_-'

pls dont say uber..... it insults legendaries in my opinion... i dont like that word
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Rocky Road wrote::p lemme guess u hacked or did you migrate? Your Groudon. cuz i refuse to battle Hacked pokemon
I don't have the tools or material to hack. My groudon and kyogre came from my emerald game which i migrated to my diamond game which i traded to my platinum game. The same goes for my Rayquaza. The only possibly hacked pokemon i have is a shiny regigigas. but i got that off of wifi trade.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by мιѕт Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Rocky Road wrote:
мιѕт wrote:

pls dont say uber..... it insults legendaries in my opinion... i dont like that word

Okies, pokemon that are banned under most normal conditions then xD
мιѕт
мιѕт

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:41 am

The dumb thing is. Rotom is banned from The Platinum Battle Fronteir when they dont even list it when they say which pokes are banned. AND ROTOM IS NOT A LEGENDARY!!!!!! I garuntee you i read it on the pokemon official website mailbag......which reminds me.... I gotta go train my rotom some more :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by мιѕт Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Rocky Road wrote:The dumb thing is. Rotom is banned from The Platinum Battle Fronteir when they dont even list it when they say which pokes are banned. AND ROTOM IS NOT A LEGENDARY!!!!!! I garuntee you i read it on the pokemon official website mailbag......which reminds me.... I gotta go train my rotom some more :p

Yup, regular Rotoms are UU and the new Rotom forms are OU pkmns
мιѕт
мιѕт

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 pm

but they are NOT legendaries... the game dont even list it but it wont let me use rotom
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down