[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN ALL GH PLAYERS OF WOA

+10
REN
Youkoi
giDrew
SoulReaver
darthjawafett
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
IKE.AKA.MAC
Frost
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ATTN ALL GH PLAYERS OF WOA - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTN ALL GH PLAYERS OF WOA

Post by Youkoi Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 am

Legault The Hurricane wrote:why is it that the dragon force songs are always one of the hardest?
if you listened to them, you would know why.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am

wiifan54321 wrote:Ttfatf sucked in gh3, and this is just pitiful, they make it easier so more noobs can talk sh** and brag that they can beat it. oh and also, I hate guitarherophenom. lol. He looks like a monkey XD
So basicaly ur calling me a noob. Read one of the topics in GH Forums, i quoted frost on how he was calling ppl saying they beat TTFAF a fag.... that rlly hurt me. Yeah thanks, thanks a lot u guys................ Man. I got the game. i said i beat ttfaf on hard WHATTA YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT! :( Thanks alot. calling me a noob and all. thanks alot. :'( see thats the kinda stuff why most ppl would think about leaving.. Watch wat u say sheesh, ur not the only person on the planet!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Funky Road wrote:
wiifan54321 wrote:Ttfatf sucked in gh3, and this is just pitiful, they make it easier so more noobs can talk sh** and brag that they can beat it. oh and also, I hate guitarherophenom. lol. He looks like a monkey XD
So basicaly ur calling me a noob. Read one of the topics in GH Forums, i quoted frost on how he was calling ppl saying they beat TTFAF a fag.... that rlly hurt me. Yeah thanks, thanks a lot u guys................ Man. I got the game. i said i beat ttfaf on hard WHATTA YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT! :( Thanks alot. calling me a noob and all. thanks alot. :'( see thats the kinda stuff why most ppl would think about leaving.. Watch wat u say sheesh, ur not the only person on the planet!
That seems a bit overdramatic. o.o

I think people just need to stop with the rants about the game and let those enjoy it who do. Complaining about it constantly isn't getting anywhere, it only causes trouble.

My opinion is that it's not that great, and I don't like the setlist, but I'm not ranting on and on angrily about it. I just state my opinion in a calm manner, and be done with it.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm

...OMFG HOLY CRAP I'M UTTERLY ASTOUNDED AT THE SPEED AND ACCURACY OF THAT MY GOD THAT WAS AWSOME I LOVED IT
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2