[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Critique thread

3 posters

Go down

Global Critique thread Empty Global Critique thread

Post by Ender Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 am

I'm not sure if we have tried this or not, but I notice that a large percent of posts in the gallery are simply one sig that is being posted to get rated and praised etc. We could make the forums much cleaner if we had a stickied "Official Art Critique Topic" where you are to put your art if you want it critiqued or commented on by any member. This is just a thought, as most large forums tend to sport such a thread.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Global Critique thread Empty Re: Global Critique thread

Post by Grimblade Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

Ender wrote:I'm not sure if we have tried this or not, but I notice that a large percent of posts in the gallery are simply one sig that is being posted to get rated and praised etc. We could make the forums much cleaner if we had a stickied "Official Art Critique Topic" where you are to put your art if you want it critiqued or commented on by any member. This is just a thought, as most large forums tend to sport such a thread.
Well we do have the one-piece art topics, but those are meant for more focused and individual critique. We do keep things organized by archiving those topics after about a week or so of being up.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I think art galleries are better. that way they can still critique individual artwork.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down