[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS Empty Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 am

New pokemon game, new pokemon, new stunning 3D graphics.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS Empty Re: Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS

Post by Chu Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm

ORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMING
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS Empty Re: Pokemon "X" and "Y" announced for the Nintendo 3DS

Post by Kurono Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

DAYUM! i could write how i feel but this quote says it all
Pikawars wrote:ORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMINGORGASMING
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

I wonder if I will buy it, it has been such a long time since I played pokemon
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down