[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches

2 posters

Go down

Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches Empty Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches

Post by REN Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 pm

So today I had my first experience with the tablet and it's pretty cool! I still have to get used to digital drawing, pair that with my amateur skills at drawing and well... that's not a good combo so to say XD

So I made some doodles, one of them (also my first attempt at drawing with the tablet) was this one:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120727/p2f475je.png

And I tried making a sketch of Bruno:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120727/pgnegsq9.png

Jeffy was keeping me company, YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Thanks Jeffy ^_^ even though he was mostly playing Okami

EDIT: Thanks Tal for the info

Last edited by REN on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches Empty Re: Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches

Post by Tal Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

They look fine, Ren. I like them.

Also yes Okami <3

And they don't fully appear because of the length limit of pictures the forums allows. They can only go so far to the side before being cut off. Your best bet is to just post the link to the picture and people can click that to see that whole thing.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches Empty Re: Just a few "digital" doodles/sketches

Post by REN Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Thanks for that Tal!
God, I need to practice a lot more -_-
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Practice makes perfect.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down