[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Favorites

5 posters

Go down

Monster Hunter Favorites Empty Monster Hunter Favorites

Post by Tal Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 am

Frost's Pokemon topic made me want to make a topic for this. Because we all love Monster Hunter bwahahahaha.
So for those of you who have played the series, here's a few questions for you.

-Favorite monster? You can say why if you want, but I won't force.
-Favorite zone/area/map?
-Least favorite monster?
-Any other favorites for monsters?
-Preferred weapon class?
-Favorite weapon type?
-Favorite element/status effect for weapons?
-With or without ChaCha in single player in MHT and why? (NOW I'm forcing you.)
-Favorite armor?
-Any specific favorite weapon?
-Any long term goals for yourself?

My favorite monster. Oh lord. We should all know this. Agnaktor <3333333333
Favorite area? Tundra. More specifically area 2 of the Tundra. Yeah, I even have a favorite area in my favorite area. The Tundra is calming for me. Everything is so silent and snowy and peaceful. Then a Barioth shows up and F%@# all your shit up.
I despise Shogun Ceanataur with a burning hot passion. They are obnoxious. I can't stand them. I want to destroy their faces with some form of flaming battle axe. But these do not exist.
Other favorite? Oh gosh so very many. Barioth, Lao-Shan Lung, Nargacuga, Rathian/Rathalos.
I love Gunner but I don't seem to use it as much in MHT. This might have to be changed. I use it a ton in MHFU, though.
Bows are amazing. Combine it with some Power or Mega Juices and you destroy shit. Other than that long sword is amazing.
Ice is an amazing element. Sure, there's only like 3 monsters in MHT that have a true weakness to it, but that's what makes it good. Not much has a resistance to it either. Only stuff in the Tundra. Dragon is usually a better choice since NOTHING has a resistance to it, but I love Ice. Barioth weapons also have amazing affinity which when mixed with Rathalos+ armor causes for like 70%+ affinity. Criticals all day erry day.
I go with him. He's a huge help with the dances and such. Also, he makes a good distraction right when I need it. And he can gather. Like when you need that one enemy part that you just don't get then you check his inventory and there it is. Oh the sanity he's saved me.
I love Barioth+. It's such a good armor for evading, which I do a ton of. I gemmed in Crit Draw which is so very fun since I can crit every time I do a draw attack and when I use great sword I do tons of damage. Huzzah.
A specific favorite weapon? Dancing Hellfire. All the way. I love that long sword. One of the only non-Jho/Alatreon weapons that will give you white sharpness when upgraded to max. Most stop at blue. Huzzah for white. It also has a nice amount of attack and huge fire damage. Rackin' up that damage.
My long term goal has already been met. 100 Agnaktor. Yay. That title was so worth it. If I had to set another I'd say 100 Barioth. Because Barioth <3. I'm 5 Rathalos away from 100 as well, but I'm not too interested in that title. Barioth and Agnaktor are all I need :3
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Favorites Empty Re: Monster Hunter Favorites

Post by Chu Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 pm

-Favorite monster: Lagiacrus :3
-Favorite zone/area/map: Deserted Isle
-Least favorite monster: Uragaan .-.
-Any other favorites for monster: Barioth, Rathian
-Preferred weapon class: Longsword x3
-Favorite element/status effect for weapons: Thunder
-With or without ChaCha in single player in MHT and why: I don't use ChaCha yet, cause I don't. Derp
-Favorite armor: Deviljho even though I don't have it yet :l
-Any specific favorite weapon: Thunderclap, will soon be Rising Soul >W>
-Any long term goals for yourself: To cut off the tail of a Deviljho

All your tails are belong to us
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm still not that far, so I'm going by what I've gotten to so far...

-Favorite monster = Rathalos
-Favorite zone/area/map = Tundra
-Least favorite monster = Diablos
-Any other favorites for monsters = Barroth
-Preferred weapon class = Bowgun
-Favorite weapon type = Bowgun and Lance
-Favorite element/status effect for weapons = Paralysis
-With or without ChaCha in single player in MHT and why? With, because he works as a great distraction, and harvests extra items.
-Favorite armor = Rathalos
-Any specific favorite weapon = Sharq Attaq. It's derp, but better than most of what I can get at the moment.
-Any long term goals for yourself = Beat every boss, rank up high online, and get Deviljo armor. And better weaponz.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieShock Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Favorite Monster: Jhen Mohran (feels kinda epic, (I like epic))
Favorite Zone: Deserted Isle (I just know it, and I love the amounts of water in it but that its not too much water.)
Least favorite monster: Uragaan and DevilJho (they scare me)
Other Favorite Monsters: Barroth, and Agnaktor
Perferred Weapon Class: Blademaster (just cant gun, doesnt seem as fun to me)
Favorite Weapon Types: Switch Axe, and Long Sword (not really in key with blocking a lot (plus im a pretty decent evader))
Favorite Elemental Status: Dragon (it feels so unreal but cool)
Option of Cha-Cha: Yes, Because when I play online I get some decent lolz and when I play with Cha-Cha hes not only helpful but also kinda funny.
Favorite Armour: Jhen Mohran and Barroth
Favorite weapon: Tenebra (looks cool, Sounds cool, and only Ice Longsword)
Goals: I want to hit hr 51 to do many super cool quests aswell as hit the 100 mark. I want to also take down enough of each monster to the point where I think I know them well enough to be an evading master.
ZombieShock
ZombieShock

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 am

-Favorite monster: Royal Ludroth
-Favorite zone/area/map: Tundra, I love snow
-Least favorite monster: Rhenoplos! I hate those st*p*d monsters that attack you just because they feel like it <_< And I also got Diablos (that soab)
-Any other favorites for monsters: Do felynes count?
-Preferred weapon class: Gunner
-Favorite weapon type: Bowgun! And I'm also liking Long Swords =P
-Favorite element/status effect for weapons: I always use elemental attacks based on weaknesses so I don't know; as for status effects I like it when monster fall asleep XP
-With or without ChaCha in single player in MHT and why: With him because he distracts monsters and his dances are helpful. Sure he also LOVES to step into my firing range...
-Favorite armor: I havent seen all of them yet but I have to say I really like the RL gunner set
-Any specific favorite weapon: same as before, havent seen all of them but I like RL bowgun set because its light and easy to use
-Any long term goals for yourself: to own all cute armor sets and all bowgun parts :3

REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down