[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing

3 posters

Go down

Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing Empty Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing

Post by TR0LL Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes I'm Corfream my leaving this point of july
There Alot Things i need catch up to do. Im Still Here To Finishing My Last Upload Before I Give To Someone Eals. im hopefully gonna finish my Projects That Wated Use On Youtube. then i thinkin im going vaction for awile and come back finish more videos of my own. then come on day my brithday vist. will that pretty much all that is about this topic. mostly if you guys want find me ill be on toonzone or my main account Aozzborn99 (on Youtube) will that covers it. Take Care, And See Ya In Augest ;)

UPDATE: Im Still Leaveing But Read Botom Topic! It Good News

Last edited by TR0LL on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing Empty Re: Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing

Post by BA Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I hate when somebody is not able to get on. Cannot be helped I guess.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing Empty Re: Last Day is Going Be July 1.(Coming Back Augest 4,)UPDATE: Visting During My Vacation, I Have Less Work To Do Now, And BIG Unnoued Project For WOA! STUTS: Still Leaveing

Post by TR0LL Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:57 am

BA wrote:I hate when somebody is not able to get on. Cannot be helped I guess.
Don't worry it also means during my vaction il still get see yall
but more good news is the more i finish keep on track there more i can stay on here. and less work
TheCNWorld(Complete)
Supertrollmaster64(In Progress Rightnow)
Blue's Adventures(Half Finish Half Complete)
Everything Half Finish And Half Complete Ress Of Will Be Bit Quick Cus Planing Fishing Half Of Again Augest 2012

Less Work On Videos= Spending More Time Here =D And Everybody Will Be Happy With Big Unnaoued Project For You Guys That Makeing So Thats BIG Part Reason Why Leaveing There Orther Reason But That One Of Them ;) Beacuse i was gone most day working on this Unanoued Project. untill returned durning june annouid my leaving
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm

well i hope you have a good vacation buddy, and hope to see you some time to time.
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down