[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters?

+2
Grimblade
TR0LL
6 posters

Go down

About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters? Empty About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters?

Post by TR0LL Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Something About Banner Reminds Me What Members Of WOA Would Be On The Banner
Guitar Hero Character - Funky
Mario - TR0LL(Not Sure if im only Mario Fan. lol)
Kirby - KOY
Klonoa - Grim

Can't Tell Who Donkey Kong And K.K. Would Be But This Smeen Fit With Banner idk...Whats Your Option guys? =P

Last edited by TR0LL on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters? Empty Re: About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters?

Post by Grimblade Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm

TR0LL wrote:
Kloah(Don't Mean Misspell The Name Of Yours Grim.) - Grim
*Klonoa ;D

And this wasn't meant to point out any specific members, I don't think, but moreof to focus on the games that are commonly played here, and are associated with Nintendo. (Klonoa was probably focused towards me though. I never see any other Klonoa fanboys, haha.)

Klonoa Hmm
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters? Empty Re: About The Banner. Does It Remind You Of Any WOA Members Fav Charaters?

Post by Frost Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm

yes and no, actually the reason why Klonoa is included in the banner is that hes there to represent: Yes we're a wii clan and we play these games but we also branch out to other wii titles which are less known clan games and klonoa i thought was a good example because we have members here who can relate to his games especially you grim.

Plus it was a rly cool picture Razz
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm not sure about you guys, but I think the home button symbolizes me.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm

BA wrote:I'm not sure about you guys, but I think the home button symbolizes me.
Home is where the BA is.
That Minus button is totally me. It shows my negativity towards all.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am

Tal wrote:
BA wrote:I'm not sure about you guys, but I think the home button symbolizes me.
Home is where the BA is.
That Minus button is totally me. It shows my negativity towards all.
lol i was going to say i was the minus button!
i guess i have no choice to be the the little arrow thing on the top right hand corner lol
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down