[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World said to end May 21st

+8
Kurono
Tal
Frost
BA
Grimblade
Chu
Funky Road
MajinKitty230
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

World said to end May 21st Empty World said to end May 21st

Post by MajinKitty230 Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Well, some person.. not sure who said the world was going to end now, May 21st, 2011.. Judgement day. But I think its utter bull crap but who knows?, it COULD happen. Well I kinda hope it does because this worlds becoming such a mess, war attacks, natural disasters, racism, murder and so much more are happening, I just want it to end.

Will this week be the end?, will this be our final farwells?.. who knows
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

World said to end May 21st Empty Re: World said to end May 21st

Post by Funky Road Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Actually no one knows. Only, (speaking from a religious point of view) God himself knows.

But I do agree this world as it is is in a VERY big mess.....
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 pm

PFFT

No the world won't end on the 21st. Something might happen though. you never know with our F%@# up government and nation e.o

What you should be preparing for is December 21st, 2012
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Yellow wrote:PFFT

No the world won't end on the 21st. Something might happen though. you never know with our F%@# up government and nation e.o

What you should be preparing for is December 21st, 2012

lol you really believe that 2012 is the end of the world?? Just asking though
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

What is this 'end of the world' nonsense? I know that religion says there will be one, but religion also says that NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN until very definite warning signs appear, that are obviously not happening. So this is obviously bs.

And for those who say "Butbut, one of the signs is here!" Yeah? Where are the other signs that are supposed to be here?

That's my take on the matter.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Thu May 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Grimblade wrote:What is this 'end of the world' nonsense? I know that religion says there will be one, but religion also says that NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN until very definite warning signs appear, that are obviously not happening. So this is obviously bs.

And for those who say "Butbut, one of the signs is here!" Yeah? Where are the other signs that are supposed to be here?

That's my take on the matter.

yea, I agree. But I just heard about it, so I figured I'd post about it and see everyones opinion on the matter.

HIDE YO KIDS,HIDE YO WIFE!
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 pm

"war attacks, natural disasters, racism, murder" have been around since almost the beginning of human existence.

Anyway, I'll see you guys on May 22nd. Razz

BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm

the guy who paid millions of dollars to announce the world ending on saterday, also blamed gay rights as one of the reasons for the world destroying itself.
Hes just a bitter old man who decided he wanted his opinions to mean more by spending some cash.

The world will not end in 2012 the world will not end saterday or any other day, any time soon.

You cant see into the future, or at least thats what the rest of the world says, but as simple as a statement as that is its true.
No rich old man, no stupid individual who loves drama or conspiracys, and no damn religion of all things, can tell you without a doubt, when the world as we know it will come to an end.

People just love unnecesery drama and publicity. for example look at how the US made the apparent swine flu epidemic look.

They said it was killing thousands of people and everyone was getting sick, when in reality the only people that were having problems were young children with immune systems not developed enough, people of bad health, or people who were already sick with something else. Im pretty sure that if you go look up news broadcasts about swine flu they dont mention that.
They just like the publicity they get by getting people into a scare.

nothing more then a cheap stunt.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Frost wrote:the guy who paid millions of dollars to announce the world ending on saterday, also blamed gay rights as one of the reasons for the world destroying itself.
Hes just a bitter old man who decided he wanted his opinions to mean more by spending some cash.

The world will not end in 2012 the world will not end saterday or any other day, any time soon.

You cant see into the future, or at least thats what the rest of the world says, but as simple as a statement as that is its true.
No rich old man, no stupid individual who loves drama or conspiracys, and no damn religion of all things, can tell you without a doubt, when the world as we know it will come to an end.

People just love unnecesery drama and publicity. for example look at how the US made the apparent swine flu epidemic look.

They said it was killing thousands of people and everyone was getting sick, when in reality the only people that were having problems were young children with immune systems not developed enough, people of bad health, or people who were already sick with something else. Im pretty sure that if you go look up news broadcasts about swine flu they dont mention that.
They just like the publicity they get by getting people into a scare.

nothing more then a cheap stunt.
*applause*

Agreed. Completely.

And I loved the Swine Flu reference. Even I had that last year, and it was like a half-flu...it wasn't bad AT ALL. But people were still like "OMFG DON'T DIE ANDY". Awesome Face
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Yeah, I also think that the media and other people overhyped the Swine Flu problem. Really, the only people who were at risk were children, the elderly, and people with immune deficiencies and other preexisting medical conditions, they're always at risk when it comes to the flu. It's always good to be prepared for anything, but that doesn't mean you need to be constantly panicked over it.

So, it's not hard to believe that people are just overhyping this too. Stay calm and carry on, they say.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm

BA wrote:Stay calm and carry on, they say.
That's one of the many philosophies that my paradigm is composed of. :3
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Even if 2012 isnt true, people will probably do something stupid like a mass suicide or something before then

also im not saying its the end of the world, im saying something will probably happen on the 21st of dec in 2012 regardless
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Yeah, lots of Christmas shopping. Hey if the business are lucky, more Christmas shopping than this year. That's my outlook on Dec 21st. 2012
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Yellow wrote:Even if 2012 isnt true, people will probably do something stupid like a mass suicide or something before then

also im not saying its the end of the world, im saying something will probably happen on the 21st of dec in 2012 regardless
I remember when people were saying something would happen on 2000 (The end of the world, the Y2K bug, all that), nothing spectacular ever did, maybe a few people ran out and bought a store load of supplies, but that was about it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri May 20, 2011 6:49 am

BA wrote:
Yellow wrote:Even if 2012 isnt true, people will probably do something stupid like a mass suicide or something before then

I remember when people were saying something would happen on 2000 (The end of the world, the Y2K bug, all that), nothing spectacular ever did, maybe a few people ran out and bought a store load of supplies, but that was about it.

My point exactly. This all goes to show you how much people these days actually believe everything the media tells them. Oh my gosh, it's so stupid.

Again, the only thing that will happen because of said things is more shopping, as I said before and what BA said after so.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

BA wrote:

See you December 22, 2012
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

it wont end dont worry, no one knows when it will end. it will end when it will end
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Fri May 20, 2011 10:32 pm

From a religious point of view only God knows, from a scientifc point of view it will most likely happen when the sun blows up, not that i'm picking a side. It could go either way...but i guess God decides when the sun blows up :l
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

DarkPeanut wrote: from a scientifc point of view it will most likely happen when the sun blows up
Yeah, because scientific views of possible catastrophes are always spot-on accurate. *cough*GlobalWarming*cough*
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Grimblade wrote:
DarkPeanut wrote: from a scientifc point of view it will most likely happen when the sun blows up
Yeah, because scientific views of possible catastrophes are always spot-on accurate. *cough*GlobalWarming*cough*
yeah but i think global warming is a loada shit :/
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat May 21, 2011 12:53 am

Tal wrote:
BA wrote:

See you December 22, 2012
And I'll see you March 25, 2030. I don't know why though... yet.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 am

I say, screw most of science...... I don't care what science says, it's just more stuff they put in our text books at schools that give us more grades.... <.<

I could really care less about science, except the fact I can put 2 and 2 together and make a sandwhich, or know how to play Guitar.

Most of science to me is just sophisticated nonsense I don't care about.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sat May 21, 2011 9:40 am

Look at me guys I'm still alive and you can't do anything about it haaaaaa

Also science has brought us a lot of things and we don't even realize it.
Saying you don't care about science is pretty much saying you don't care about all the technology we have today and all the discoveries we have made. Also I'm pretty sure science brought us video games.

Science is involved in many things, and I'm not saying you have to love or understand Science, you just have to appreciate what it has done for us.

Also, if you could care less that means that you do care a significant amount.

SCIENCE
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 am

Without science, we wouldn't be talking with each other right now.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat May 21, 2011 12:26 pm

DarkPeanut wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
yeah but i think global warming is a loada shit :/
It is. Which is why I said that.

And Funky, I'd be careful about your hate of science. I'm going to be a science major, and that's to be a DOCTOR. No science = no doctors, no medicine, and we'd be without a LOT of the things that we have today.

And on a darker tone, I would be dead right now if not for science.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next