[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest death ever

3 posters

Go down

Funniest death ever Empty Funniest death ever

Post by cclloyd9785 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 am

So im playing AC:B, and was liberating a borgia tower.

I assassinated a guard from a ledge, and he fell about 30 ft down and got his foot caught on a rope that went across 2 buildings.

Now hes just dangling there by his foot. Still while I write this he dangles there, dead, and guards walk right past him (The guard who is upside down hanging's head is about at the level of the walking guard's heads.) and they dont care at all.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Funniest death ever Empty Re: Funniest death ever

Post by Tal Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am

Lolololol
That's great. I saw something that made me laugh hysterically.
Ever played N+? I was playing with a couple friends and we were purposely killing ourselves to see how long we could cause something to happen to the body for. We jumped into an electric ball, went flying forward, hit three more, got stuck between two, flew again, hit another two, hit an explosive and went boom, all the parts all hit an electric ball, then another two for each, hit MORE explosives, then finally fell to the ground. Then got hit by another electric ball and hit another explosive. It was funnier in person.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh my god, thats halarious lol. Poor guard for falling. anyway, I played Assassins Creed (not brotherhood) and I just like killing sometimes but mostly jumping around. :)
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down