[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

2 posters

Go down

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair Empty Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Post by Dan The Enigma Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Gamefaqs wrote:
In Castlevania Harmony of Despair, fan favorite vampire hunters from throughout the series come together in order to return Dracula to his eternal slumber. Joining forces with friends on Xbox LIVE, up to six players can explore massive levels inspired by the worlds of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia via online co-op play. As players employ their cooperative skills to unleash devastating attacks and fight the forces of darkness, they can discover hidden locations, special items and equipment to help in their quest. Fearless players can even choose to engage in competitive Survival Mode with friends to and determine the best slayer of evil. Players can also upload ghost data and share with friends. Featuring detailed 2D art and follow-up downloadable content for new characters and levels, Castlevania Harmony of Despair will provide players with a thrilling, next generation gaming experience coupled with the classic Castlevania aesthetic.
Yes. This is Castlevania Harmony of Despair. This is an XBOX 360 ONLY game. You can download it for 1600 MS Points (20 dollars). There are downloadable stages and characters that cost money. There are 5 characters (without DLC).

Jonathan Morris (from Portrait of Ruin)
Alucard (from Symphony of the Night)
Soma Cruz (from Dawn and Aria of Sorrow)
Charlotte Aulin (from Portrait of Ruin)
and Shanoa (from Order of Essclasia [?])

The DLC Characters:
Richter Belmont (from Rondo of Blood, Dracula X, Symphony of the Night, and Portrait of Ruin)
Maria Rendard (same as Richter)
Yoko Belnades (???)
and Julius Belmont (same as Soma Cruz)

The Stages:
Chapter 1, BOSS: Gergoth (A zombified Behemoth)
Chapter 2, BOSS: Puppet Master (can put puppets inside ANY Iron Maiden on the stage and place a random player in the puppet's place)
Chapter 3, BOSS: Menace (Biggest Boss in the game, can only REALLY damage it through 3 weak points)
Chapter 4, BOSS: Brauner (A portrait user. Can use art to attack many different ways)
Chapter 5, BOSS: Death (uses his scythe to unleash many different attacks)
Chapter 6, BOSS: Dracula (3 Forms. Uses various magical attacks in all 3 forms. Hard Mode is a ***** to face him on)

Bonus/DLC Chapters
Chapter 7, BOSS: Astarte (Can hypnotize any male character temporarily. Very high magic defense)
Chapter 8 (Based off of SotN: Caverns) BOSS: Legion (Has 5 attacks. Drops zombies onto the floor, Fires a laser from one of 8 tentacles when exposed, flamethrower from a tentacle, Fire Spin when all 8 tentacles are exposed, and laser barrage which makes all 8 tentacles fire lasers... luckily not all at once)
Chapter 9 (Based off of SotN: Castle section) BOSS: Beezulbub (attacks with flies. That's it... has many different sections to kill. As far as I know, you HAVE to kill the head. Not everything else.)

Soon Simon Belmont will be available for download. If you guys want, we could play this sometime.

Roster:
Dan
BA
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair Empty Re: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Post by BA Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Interestingly enough, I already own this game. Alucard is too good by the way, although I liked this voice in his original game.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am

Actually, Alucard (in my friend's opinion) isn't that good now that his Yatsusuna got nerfed.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 am

Dan The Enigma wrote:Actually, Alucard (in my friend's opinion) isn't that good now that his Yatsusuna got nerfed.
Ah, didn't bother me that much.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down