[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very shocking

2 posters

Go down

Very shocking Empty Very shocking

Post by Funky Road Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 am

Well for me at least. Here goes for the 2nd time trying to type this because just a minute ago all my typing was deleted when I was at the last couple of words.

Okay here's the low down:
Ever since me and my girl friend broke up, I've been getting out more and doing things. Well I decided to start going to my high school's games. First time I went we won 37-7. Amazing win for us, lemme tell you. Our football team's was outstanding this year. UNDEFEATED! yep undefeated. But the shocking part for was was the downfall at last night's game....... we were finally defeated. What's another bad thing (but not as important) is that my tongue is still burnt from drinking some hot chocolate XD. But anyway yeah, our team was amazing undefeated the whole season up until the 2nd game of the playoffs. You wouldn't believe it. Me and two other guys were screaming and yelling at the top of our lungs praying our team would win, and cheering our team on! The opponents were winning fairly, but we made a few comebacks, and then another comeback tying the scores up at like 25 seconds left, then the visiting team got a freakin' touch down which freakin' ticked me off because that should've been OUR points and touch down. and then at POINT 6 SECONDS left our team had the ball we threw it but we accidentally didn't catch it which ended up stopping the game with our team losing by about 8 points. I gotta admit the opponents were tough. Honestly they put up a good fight. I was really hoping for our school to go to state. We've only won state championship once in 2004, and it COULD HAVE BEEN 2010, but until last night's game.....

So yeah I really wanted to tell you guys how awesome it was, yet very disappointing, the game, our team, and etc. are!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Very shocking Empty Re: Very shocking

Post by BA Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 am

I'm really happy to hear that you're doing well, even after the breakup. Sounds like an intense game you were at, and sorry you guys didn't win. However, if it was fun, then that's what's important.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

It was fun watching them play, I will admit. Regardless of the fact of the loss after an undefeated season
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum