[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panther's Mod app

Go down

Panther's Mod app Empty Panther's Mod app

Post by Panther Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 pm

well, most ppl here know me pretty well, so about half of this is for those who don't. I've been here for about a year and a half, since I've had 2 B-Days with the clan, and as my warning system shows, I was a be a bit irresponsible on the forums a couple times. as I said in my first mod app, I have a good sense of humor (but not always funny) but (and I quote) I can be very serious when needed (end quote) like now. I get along with many ppl of the clan and try to stay active, tho recently I've been offline more often bcuz we're trying 2 prepare 2 move into a new house, so in-activity is 2 be expected. I take part in tourneys whenever I can, and always enjoy it even tho I rarely win (lol). on a minor note, we may not need any mods rigfht now, but I'm putting this out so that it can be noted that I'm prepared 2 take the responsibilty of Modship (a word I just made up). well, I think I have said what needs 2 be said. maybe I'll be mod'd (again with made up words)

Last edited by Panther on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm naming this the only unanwsered post i've ever written XD)
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum