[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary men.

+2
Chu
BA
6 posters

Go down

Legendary men. Empty Legendary men.

Post by BA Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:47 pm

"Let it be known that two men in their underwear could kick a monster's ass with their bare hands."

Legendary men. Mabinogi_2010_06_29_002

Well, it had been while since I last played this game, but last night I took it upon myself to play this game again for a little bit. While I was playing, I ran into Pikawars, Frost, and Kelly who were unaware of my presence at the time but I soon revealed myself to them. Pikawars, Frost, and myself went on an expedition around to various dungeons. I was presented the opportunity to ride an eagle which pika had control of. (honestly the best thing I've ever done in a game lol.) We completed a dungeon and moved onto another one which was a lot more difficult then the one before. We fought through the first floor of the dungeon but pika lost connection soon after we reached the second, so Frost and I continued alone. Our health was already dangerously low at this time and these monsters were pretty tough... So we died a lot and lost most of our items we had on our personage: our weapons, our items and even our clothes, but we continued room after room until we reached the boss room in which the boss proved to be quite the challenged killing us with one hit. I soon discovered that the monster would give chase to those who attacked it and so Frost and I started running throughout the dungeon, occasionally attacking it and damaging it all the way back to the respond point on the second floor. This way, even if we died, we could continue to respond at the respond point and continue to clobber the monster with spells and awesome spin kick attacks. (lolfrost) After a long fought battle we finally managed to slay the beast... Where I uttered the phrase "What boss room?" Referring to the fact that we used the entire level as the boss room. We reach the room where the treasure was kept and I decided to take a screenshot of the momentous occasion, Frost is on the left and I am on the right striking an awesome pose. Razz

Oh, I had quite the time last night, and I didn't get any sleep. It took a long time to clear out that dungeon but it was worth it in the end, would have been a lot easier if Pika would have been there but nevertheless we got the job done.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Legendary men. Empty Re: Legendary men.

Post by Chu Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL xD

i wish i didnt lose connection >.< but im glad i didnt lose my clothes o.0

we should do it again x3 at a different dungeon
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Legendary men. 1247494486071
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
I might start playing Mabinogi
Unless my computer starts being retarded and not having enough spacederp
But who knows.
Brool Cory Sto
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Haha, nice. xD What an epic tale.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Indeed very epic, it was insanely funny lol

What Boss Room? Honestly i have no idea what your talking about
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Epic, we'll call u to. "Men In Underwear." :D Don't worry pika, I will call you, "Girl with clothing on"
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down