[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL)

+2
Kurono
TR0LL
6 posters

Go down

name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL) Empty name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL)

Post by TR0LL Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

i change My name to T as in Troll or TR0LL
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL) Empty Re: name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL)

Post by Kurono Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

ok thanks for the update Mr.T
i pity the fool who doesnt call Troll Mr. T for now on
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL) Empty Re: name change to T (as Troll / TR0LL)

Post by Chu Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 am

i find these name changes/ topics pointless ._.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 am

It's to keep us updated, but changes like this which are not that big of a difference is a bit pointless.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 am

Well at least, as BA said, it keeps us knowing who the heck you are when you change =P unless for some reason you can tell who that person is if they give away theirselves, or what I'm trying to say is. not that hard to figure out who they were
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 am

Funky Road wrote:Well at least, as BA said, it keeps us knowing who the heck you are when you change =P unless for some reason you can tell who that person is if they give away theirselves, or what I'm trying to say is. not that hard to figure out who they were

uhhuh...

well he only added a T then typed his name in parentheses..._. if he did that no point in this topic lol.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:35 am

Pikawars wrote:
Funky Road wrote:Well at least, as BA said, it keeps us knowing who the heck you are when you change =P unless for some reason you can tell who that person is if they give away theirselves, or what I'm trying to say is. not that hard to figure out who they were

uhhuh...

well he only added a T then typed his name in parentheses..._. if he did that no point in this topic lol.
i changed my name to The final Troll cus like that name more than any orth name i use
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm

The Final TR0LL wrote:
Pikawars wrote:

uhhuh...

i changed my name to The final Troll cus like that name more than any orth name i use

well you recycled a topic kind of? lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

lol so many name changes. ba is right, these topics are pointless. Anyway have fun
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down