[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GameBoy

+2
Tal
BA
6 posters

Go down

The GameBoy Empty The GameBoy

Post by BA Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 am

The GameBoy 90

I can imagine most of us owning a Game Boy (or GB Color/Advanced). What kind (Color) did you own and what games on it would you consider your favorite.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

The GameBoy Empty Re: The GameBoy

Post by Tal Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:55 am

Oh man. When I finally got an Advance I had a white one and I started off with Super Mario Advance. Played that game so much. Then I got Super Mario World. Also played endlessly.
After that was a random assortment of other Zelda/Kirby/Mario games and a red Advance SP.
Also a few Megaman Battle network games. Those were so much fun.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 am

My first gameboy (color) was the yellow one with the black buttons (not the pikachu one)

and my favorite games which i still own are the Pokemon Trading Card Game, Oracle of Seasons and Ages and Links Awakening for gbc. I lost my links awakening and my original seasons and ages games got stolen from me but I still own my gba(sp) so i can still play pokemon cards! Razz

my fav gbadvance games were the megaman battle network games, the megaman zero games ,pokemon ruby and emerald, nightmare in dreamland, Four Swords and Sonic Battle
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Hell, I had one of the old black and white game boys as a starter. I had the old Mario, Donkey Kong, Paper Boy...Paper Boy sucked. Then came the Game Boy Color, which was prime for Zelda: Link's Awakening, Donkey Kong Countery, Pokemon R/B/Y...then Game Boy Advance, then Game Boy SP, then DS Lite, then 3DS XL.

I had a lot of games that I don't feel like recalling/listing right now, but Zelda and Pokemon were always #1, along with the Rune Factory series.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:25 pm

i somehow obtained every type of gameboy except for the micro between the ages of 5 and 10. first one being the pocket, then a clear purple gbcolor. i actually have almost no clue of what i played. i remember some pokemon games, mario games, some 3 stooges game and some racing game
BOBTHETNOZ
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am

I had all the gameboys that ever existed, The big grey one, then the pocket and light.
For the gameboy I remember ninja turtles, LoZ links awakening, Mario, Some spiderman game, some batman game, some superman game and Pokemon red, blue,lol.
Gameboy Color: pokemon yellow gold, silver, crystal. LoZ Oracle of ages and seasons. tetris, dragon warrior III, godzilla
Gameboy advance purple transperant and a red gameboy SP and a grey micro : pokemon ruby, emerald. Golden Sun awesome game!!! Final fantasy IV, Namco Museum, tetris, metroid fusion, shaman king, x-men, a yugioh game.

Pokemon games, golden sun, LoZ games, final fantasy IV, and dragon warrior III were some good times
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down