[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satoru Iwata keeps his belt!

3 posters

Go down

Satoru Iwata keeps his belt! Empty Satoru Iwata keeps his belt!

Post by Frost Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Still the prez! lol  I find it quite interesting how many people really wanted iwata gone after the wiiu was declared to be the biggest bomb since hiroshima (<-- not intended to offend any japanese users)

While i do very much agree that nintendo is in dire need of some fresh blood in their leadership, we know iwatas strengths and his weaknesses, hes lead nintendo through some of their best years and just as nintendo might be thinking themselves; getting rid of iwata would probably be a very big mistake.

plus the fans love him like family.

heres a small article-
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/06/27/satoru-iwata-re-elected-as-president-of-nintendo/
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Satoru Iwata keeps his belt! Empty Re: Satoru Iwata keeps his belt!

Post by Kurono Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Lol the article is hilarious.
Well maybe nintendo has something up their sleeve. Something so that is so secret that it is a secret itself and they don't know where they hid the secret or what it is since it is a secret.
New zelda game and other things surely will increase Wii U sales that will help Nintendo
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Technically hyrule warriors, despite what everyone seems to think , isnt a zelda game. Its a dynasty warriors game with a legend of zelda skin and its probably going to sell like its a zelda game because of that. I just hope that those who havent once touched a dynasty warriors game dont get it and dislike it because its not the "zelda" game they were maybe expecting it to be. I dont want what could possibly be a great game to receive bad reviews because of poorly educated purchases.
What is currently being called "Zelda Wiiu" is going to sell like hot cakes when it coems out. Zelda is a franchise that nintendo fans eat up like candy coated crack and if it turns out not to be a console pusher (which i doubt it wouldnt be, its zelda), then its almost certain to be a software juggernaut.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm

You are right, i was under the impression that there was Zelda Wii U and Hyrule warriors because i was watching E3 trailors on youtube and the user put them as 2 different videos. As Hyrule warriors my thoughts exactly, that it was just like dynasty warriors beat em up game. There was a similar thing with a bleach and one piece games.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 am

Personally, despite calls for them to retire I think Iwata, Reggie, and Miyamoto are endearing figureheads within Nintendo. I think they're learning from their mistakes are making an honest attempt at addressing the issues.

I've played only one Dynasty Warriors game and thought it was repetitive. Though every time they've come out with a "themed"  Dynasty warriors game such as Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, or BladeStorm: 100 Years War, I've given the series another go. In this case, I'll probably be picking up Hyrule Warriors.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am

As will I, i enjoyed Gundam quite a bit, but it was based mostly on nostalgia as i loved gundam as a kid, which i feel being a huge zelda fan is going to be a pretty similar case for me this time around. Of course i need to go buy me a wiiu first lol
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 pm

My friend will most likely get it and i will play with sometime, There is 2 co-op i believe i read, one on the Wii U controller the other on the screen. The new MarioKart is real fun as well.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum