BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One

Post by SoulReaver on Tue May 21, 2013 7:34 pm

I honestly think that they're focusing too much on media in their presentations. "You can instantly watch television on Xbox" "You can watch NBA games and have their stats on the side" I'm not saying it's bad but I'm sure most people looking forward to Xbox One just want to witness what gaming experience it has to offer. Now I'm not saying that they haven't mentioned gaming either. That's just my opinion
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Agreed. Microsoft has a tendency to focus on "other" audiences for their presentations such as investors and concerned mothers. Personally, these conferences always become awkward and unfulfilling affairs.
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Wed May 22, 2013 11:35 pm

BA wrote:Agreed. Microsoft has a tendency to focus on "other" audiences for their presentations such as investors and concerned mothers. Personally, these conferences always become awkward and unfulfilling affairs.
Of course. I watched a good 30 minutes of the reveal of the console. I honestly think the dashboard is recycled at the wrong time especially since the xbox update for the dashboard came out not too long ago. Not only that the model didn't really catch my attention either. However, they have only mentioned 15 exclusives which were quite vague, a teaser of quantum break, and presentation from the head of 343 studios during those 30 minutes and they were not very long. And I honestly think that PS4 is coming out on the top especially with its exclusives. Considering they haven't really released the model or some of its features. I'm sure Sony might pull a good business move.
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Mon May 27, 2013 10:18 pm

To be 100% honest, I'm not pleased in the least. I disagree with everything they put out and I just plain don't like it.

It's nothing I think I'll be getting.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:49 pm

but we can watch the price is right on it.
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 pm

BOBTHETNOZ wrote:but we can watch the price is right on it.
Good point.
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

the xbox one is like a worse version of what they've been trying to do with the 360 as of late. if microsoft is still going to charge for xbox live (which of course they will) then they better implement some crazy features, since ps4's psn features are already pretty crazy, and its free (or atleast im assuming it will remain free, thats one of its major point)
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 pm

The big question for E3 is if Microsoft will work to appeal to gamers or to everyone else which seemed to be the case during the Xbox One unveil.
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 pm

BA wrote:The big question for E3 is if Microsoft will work to appeal to gamers or to everyone else which seemed to be the case during the Xbox One unveil.

they've promised 15 exclusives with 8 new ips but most of them are probably going to be kinect games, and like 1 or 2 aa or aaa games
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum