School bypasser thingy help

Go down

School bypasser thingy help

Post by Chu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm

what a prodigious title

Does anyone (slicknub) know how to bypass a school block thingy so I can access Xat from school, or any other blocked site for that matter

This would be beneficial for me so I could also moderate on MCF during my libraryperiod lunch, or just plain mess around with people on the chatbox

Chu

Back to top Go down

Re: School bypasser thingy help

Post by BA on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 pm

secret stuff (For your eyes only):
I've never looked into this, but you could try loading a portal version of Firefox onto a flash drive and running the application from there. There are also proxy websites that you could look for that claim to be able to get over the barriers; the Chinese unsurprisingly have become adept at firewall bypassing, so you could also look into their methods as well.

I'd be careful though, even if you manage to circumvent a school's security measures, computers at the high school level will likely have moderating programs that essentially display what you are looking at in real time to the available library staff or whatnot.

You should do your homework instead or write a thesis on how awesome your school staff is.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

BA wrote:
secret stuff (For your eyes only):
I've never looked into this, but you could try loading a portal version of Firefox onto a flash drive and running the application from there. There are also proxy websites that you could look for that claim to be able to get over the barriers; the Chinese unsurprisingly have become adept at firewall bypassing, so you could also look into their methods as well.

I'd be careful though, even if you manage to circumvent a school's security measures, computers at the high school level will likely have moderating programs that essentially display what you are looking at in real time to the available library staff or whatnot.

You should do your homework instead or write a thesis on how awesome your school staff is.

Oh okay, I'll look into that-

I mean make an essay on why my math teacher is the best teacher ever, his canadian accent is pretty hot too
Chu

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:21 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:The answer to the question you seek is indeed another question.

But no, the real answer; is yet another question which is answered by an answer which in return answers another question which was answered by the question before that.
Spoiler:
you dont #YOLO
but really I don't really know, try what BA said. I'm sure your teachers won't care that you're sticking a USB stick into the school's computer. Almost every proxy has been blocked that I know of. But that's for my schools.

it appears my awards have been revoked? F%@# evrybudy

I thought you were an expert on this stuff

GET IN THE GAMEE but kay
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum