Wii U in 2 weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wii U in 2 weeks

Post by BA on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Itachi posted a link to an article detailing the specs and stuff in a previous topic, but I thought I'd reiterate them here.

Apparently pre-orders across the country have been sold out, which some have indicated as either because Nintendo intentionally manipulated the stock in order to form a perception of popularity, or there is a genuine demand for the console. Either way, the console comes out in two weeks.

There are two choices between models: Basic Set and Deluxe Set. The Basic set comes in white at a price of $299.99 while the deluxe set comes in black at a price of $349.99. Both versions will come packaged with the Wii U console, Wii U GamePad & Stylus, Sensor Bar, AC adapters and a HDMI cable. For a difference of $50 the Deluxe will feature 32 GB of internal hard drive storage while the basic only features 8 GB as well as the deluxe Wii U being the color black as opposed to white.

I haven't looked too much into the launch titles, but it looks somewhat impressive granted you haven't already played most of the games for the Xbox or PS3. I mentioned this before, but I'll probably end up going for the Deluxe once I decide on a good time to actually purchase the Wii U, which at this point I have left undecided. I wasn't too enthralled with the Wii and there was a lot Nintendo didn't do with the Wii that left me wanting more, which has been a big influence on my decision not to buy the Wii U on release.

Anybody here planning on getting a Wii U in the near future or distant past? Or even at all?
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Wii U in 2 weeks

Post by Tal on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Yes buying it probably in March because Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

sdljfbsdf

Been wanting a new Monster Hunter forever and Japan keeps them all to themselves because jerks.

Also the price will probably be down by then.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

Since I'm a follower of Nintendo (duh) there's a high probability that I will get it. When? Not sure yet.

Tal wrote:Yes buying it probably in March because Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

sdljfbsdf

Been wanting a new Monster Hunter forever and Japan keeps them all to themselves because jerks.

Also the price will probably be down by then.

We can hunt together if we both get them, that is if you want :3
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 am

Sounds good but i wont be getting it, maybe next year because that monster hunter so tempting, salivating good as my professor would say lol. But a friend will get it so i will see if i like it enough to get it, but $$$ is factor as well.
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Ren I would gladly hunt with you what do you mean if I want of course I would want to
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

MONSTER HUNTER <3

I shall be getting the Deluxe version as well, but not right now of course. I just spent all of my money on Steam cards LOL getting Civilization V later.

I hope more Pokemon games come out too for this
Chu

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:I'm probably going to get one a few weeks after release. I'm buying Paper Mario Sticker Star this weekend, so i'm gonna wait a little bit. Kind of mad about Sticker Star because there is no more EXP and stuff. Also hate how it's new super mario bros/super mario bros 3 style level selects. F%@# that.

why are they ruining paper mario

why

it might be better though but meh
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Pikawars wrote:why are they ruining paper mario

why

it might be better though but meh

Well it all started several years ago about the time Super Paper Mario came out.
SPM was a good game, I will admit, but it was not Paper Mario. It was Super Mario Bros. put into Paper Mario style.
If we're lucky they're planning on an old-style Paper Mario game for the Wii U sometime in the future.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 pm

its ok guys, Tal has some super secrete plan to use his hax on life and get us all a wii u. ISNT THAT RIGHT TAL? but anyway, i'll PROBABMAYBE get a wii u sometime this year, either im paying for the whole thing or i get my mom to pay for half of it for christmas or whatever. zombiu looks decent, even when theres already (large number) amount of zombie games out there of this particular style
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

BOBTHETNOZ wrote:its ok guys, Tal has some super secrete plan to use his hax on life and get us all a wii u. ISNT THAT RIGHT TAL? but anyway, i'll PROBABMAYBE get a wii u sometime this year, either im paying for the whole thing or i get my mom to pay for half of it for christmas or whatever. zombiu looks decent, even when theres already (large number) amount of zombie games out there of this particular style

No.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Tal wrote:
BOBTHETNOZ wrote:its ok guys, Tal has some super secrete plan to use his hax on life and get us all a wii u. ISNT THAT RIGHT TAL? but anyway, i'll PROBABMAYBE get a wii u sometime this year, either im paying for the whole thing or i get my mom to pay for half of it for christmas or whatever. zombiu looks decent, even when theres already (large number) amount of zombie games out there of this particular style

No.

Oh so you lied to me about them hax. Or was that just a dream
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:41 pm

More than likely the latter of the two.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down