The Last Of Us

Go down

The Last Of Us

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Well since i havnt seen a lot of posts in the PS3 section i'll change that. Even though this is mainly a Wii and Nintendo site, i guess that explains it.

So am i the only one looking forward to "The Last Of Us?" It looks to be a fun game. With stunning graphics and gameplay. Naughty Dog said they will do their best to make this game a survival horror game like never before. Something that will focus on storyline and characters rather then just killing zombies in a horde mode style. Certainly they're the ones who can do that, since they made the movie-like action and adventure quality game known as Uncharted. And of course the other series they made, "Crash Bandicoot" and "Jak and Daxter," whcih were also great.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thelastofusHD/featured is a fan made youtube channel dedicated to bringing new news and updated about the game.

www.lastofus.com is the official website.

Since im a n00b newbie i cant post links, but im a rebel so i just put spaces between those .'s Awesome Face
avatar
BOBTHETNOZ
Member
Member

Post Count : 173
Joined : 2012-02-19


Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BA on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:37 am

I'm not too sure about this game. I'm a bit exhausted in terms of Zombie shooters these days. However, I really like Naughty Dog as a developer and the games they produce are usually pretty good, so I haven't lost all hope.

Also, "Uncharted" to add to that list of yours. I also fixed your links; no worries, you're on your way to being a full member. ;)
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4668
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 pm

BA wrote:I'm not too sure about this game. I'm a bit exhausted in terms of Zombie shooters these days. However, I really like Naughty Dog as a developer and the games they produce are usually pretty good, so I haven't lost all hope.

Also, "Uncharted" to add to that list of yours. I also fixed your links; no worries, you're on your way to being a full member. ;)

I see my signature found its way onto your comment Awesome Face Awesome Face

Anyway, its actually not a zombie shooter. They're infected by cordyceps which makes them super-human, or zombie like you could say. So its like the movie 28 days later, but with fungi people. And its not focused in actually blowing away these monster, its more of a team work with the ai, storyline based game, as i said. :afro:
avatar
BOBTHETNOZ
Member
Member

Post Count : 173
Joined : 2012-02-19


Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BA on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 pm

BOBTHETNOZ wrote:I see my signature found its way onto your comment Awesome Face Awesome Face

Anyway, its actually not a zombie shooter. They're infected by cordyceps which makes them super-human, or zombie like you could say. So its like the movie 28 days later, but with fungi people. And its not focused in actually blowing away these monster, its more of a team work with the ai, storyline based game, as i said. :afro:
I guess I should have said, "crazy mob who chases after you" shooter type games.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4668
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:10 pm

BA wrote:
BOBTHETNOZ wrote:I see my signature found its way onto your comment Awesome Face Awesome Face

Anyway, its actually not a zombie shooter. They're infected by cordyceps which makes them super-human, or zombie like you could say. So its like the movie 28 days later, but with fungi people. And its not focused in actually blowing away these monster, its more of a team work with the ai, storyline based game, as i said. :afro:
I guess I should have said, "crazy mob who chases after you" shooter type games.

Yes. But still, the game is actually focused away from mobs that chase after you. As in, there is going to be VERY little ammo available, and it will be hard to find. You're still going to get into those kind of battles, but not as much as a Dead Island type of game.
avatar
BOBTHETNOZ
Member
Member

Post Count : 173
Joined : 2012-02-19


Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz3PtD2m58k&feature=g-all-u

Its all about decision, what you want to do, how you want to do it. Also the technology they used in this game looks awesome
avatar
BOBTHETNOZ
Member
Member

Post Count : 173
Joined : 2012-02-19


Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by BOBTHETNOZ on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 pm

avatar
BOBTHETNOZ
Member
Member

Post Count : 173
Joined : 2012-02-19


Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum