Aion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aion

Post by SoulReaver on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Think of it as Mabinogi or WoW (which is way more decent than WoW). There are basically three races...
The Elyos, the Asmodians, and the Balaur
The Elyos are the gay faggots that run like retards with white wings and they have no claws (at least in my point of view lol)
The Asmodians are the dark tanned people with dark wings who have claws and are boss as hell
The Balaur are like the huge guys that are ugly as hell Razz but they're unchoosable and they are enemies of Asmodians and Elyos
You get 4 classes: Warrior, Scout, Priest, and Mage and each have two sub-required classes

Warrior: Gladiators or Templars
Gladiators-They're like the people who get almost all the weapon and are pretty overpowered Razz.. they tank through instances so the other people in the group don't aggro.
Templars-They're like Glads except they don't have as much weapons. They also tank instances and are probably better than Glads.

Scout: Assasin or Ranger
Assasins- Probably the weakest class in the game, but they're really good for dps which means to attack enemies and it requires skill. But you need really good gear to be a good assasin. They get duel wield swords or daggers and a bow (their bows are for auto-attack though)
Ranger- Uses a bow and a class that also requires skill and are also good for dps as well. They can also use a dagger but they rarely have skills for it.

Priest: Cleric or Chanter
Cleric- This is my class. Basically my role is to heal other people while we do instances. I get a Warhammer and a shield. I also get a staff but I don't use it much until I get more skills.
Chanter- Their main weapon is a staff. It's used for dps and they usually have more buffs than me. Buff is like, lets say, a skill that raises your stats for a certain amount of time. But chanters are really good and I'm jelly of them lol.

Mage: Sorceror or Spiritmaster
Sorceror- They're the overpowered guys that get a bunch of magic skills and they use orbs and they use spellbooks too.
Spiritmaster- Like a Sorceror but they summon pets/spirits to do the dirty work for them and they're meant for crowd control.

If you're gonna try it out go to InfiniteAion.com and follow the instructions to download it

It's pretty good actually, I enjoy playing it and at the beginning of the game, it sucks dick but once you're level 55, it gets fun... trust me :)
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Re: Aion

Post by Chu on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm

SoulReaver wrote:Think of it as Mabinogi or WoW (which is way more decent than WoW). There are basically three races...
The Elyos, the Asmodians, and the Balaur
The Elyos are the gay faggots that run like retards with white wings and they have no claws (at least in my point of view lol)
The Asmodians are the dark tanned people with dark wings who have claws and are boss as hell
The Balaur are like the huge guys that are ugly as hell Razz but they're unchoosable and they are enemies of Asmodians and Elyos

I'm assuming your an Asmodian considering your bringing down the other races. .-. Or other race rather.

Hurr I enjoy the Assassin/Rouge class, and I've been looking for something to play :U Might check this out
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

I played it long ago. I was one of those gay faggots that ran like a retard with white wings and lacked claws, as SoB put it. However, my intentions were always pure as I acted as a shield for the weak through my class, the Templar.

Also, SoB forgot to mention that the game requires a subscription. More or less the reason I decided to put the game down.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh, I'm not paying for a subscription then. ;-;
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Dude if you download from infiniteaion.com you don't have to pay, although you do have to vote to enter instances but no money required to play. The one I'm playing isn't the legit version. It's a private server. Yes I'm Asmodian xD and BA, you suck for being Elyos... jk Razz
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

This would of been nice to know first post :v
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Lol i said "If you're gonna try it out go to InfiniteAion.com and follow the instructions to download it" in the first post.
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 pm

You could of said we had to pay >.>
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Just an update, Aion is going to be free-to-play coming this spring.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

oo might check this out again then

do love thief/rogue class
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Argh I started playing it again with my buddy since we were lookin for games and after uninstalling Ether Saga we installed mabinogi again, but just as it was working it stopped, saying shiz bout the graphics card and such, but he didn't want to play it anyway cause it already got boring to him.. and kind of me as well.. besides the graphic card problem and I dont want to buy one unless I REALLY need it. So we started Lucent Hearts.
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top