[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Favorites

+2
Tal
Frost
6 posters

Go down

Pokemon Favorites Empty Pokemon Favorites

Post by Frost Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

Surprisingly we dont have a topic discussing this, so I decided to make one :3
Please join in and share :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What are or is Your favorite pokemon? And with that, which Legend is Your favorite of all of them?
What are Your favorite type(s)?
Which generation of pokemon was or is your favorite? and with that, which games do You own or still own for handheld?
Who are Your favorite Gym leaders- Which Elite Four do You favor best out of them all? And Which Champion did You like Best?
Whats your favorite move?
Which generation of starters do You favor most?
Which Town or city in any of the games is Your favorite and why?

And lastly:

What is Your Favorite thing about Pokemon Overall?

My favorite pokemon would have to be: Gengar
Legend would have to be: Mewtwo
Oh boy my favorite types are: Water,Ice,Ghost,Steel,Ground and Dark:3
My favorite gen is and always will be 3rd Generation because it was the region of Water, its last gym leader was a water type user and Their pokemon champion of Hoenn was a Water type trainer, and with Water being My top favorite type I just fell in love with it. And over all emerald was a solid game.
I still own: Red, Silver, Leaf Green and Emerald. I currently own: Soul Silver

My favorite gym leaders are: Sabrina, Morty, and Blue (<-- I know right?)
As far as Elite Four ever goes, its the Elite Four from hoenn. They were so Dark, and Scary, not to mention the music that played when You fought them and the tone they presented as REAL threats to Your dream of becoming the Champion. It was truely a devastating challenge if You werent OVERLY prepared.
Wallace was My favorite Champion but I also Loved Steven with a passion but in the end i choose Wallace.

My favorite Move is: Hail

Starters? I personally prefer Generation 1, only because I only Love and will actually Use Squirtle. Its not because its a water type, its because its literally the only one i love. I dont like any other starter ever made.

I personally prefer Lavender Town because it always had that weird eerie feel to it from its fade pale coloring and its odd music (odd compared to the rest of the game)

Overall?: I think pokemon is an amazing idea and no doubt, without it I wouldnt have gotten into games even remotely close to an rpg. Whilst I do not approve of the later generations of pokemon (4 and 5) I still like what was presented to ME as a kid.

Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Favorites Empty Re: Pokemon Favorites

Post by Tal Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am

For those of you who are ignorant and know nothing about me, GO LEARN.
EVERYONE known my favorite Pokemon :D
I can't say I really like too many of the legends but. Hmmm. Don't know, really.
Favorite type. That's a given.
Favorite gen? 3. Lots o' dragons >:3
I own at least one version of every gen. I HAD Blue but my brother stole it, I have Crystal, Emerald, Pearl, and White. And then a ton of the sidegames such as Mystery Dungeon and Ranger. I love Mystery Dungeon. The endings are so sad ;-;
Clare is badass. Because dragons.
E4, eh? I liked Johto's for whatever reason. Probably because you beat them and expect "Hey I'm done!" Yet it starts a new adventure for you.
Cynthia is cool for a champion. Yet the guy from Gen 5 has long flaming hair. Or so it looks. And he has a Salamence when you fight him. Huzzah.
Favorite move is Dragon Claw. Because dragons.
Gen 2 had such great starters. All the first stages are adorable (TOTODILE AND CYNDAQUIL <3), the second stages were alright, then the third stages blew my mind. It's like "Holy shit, that turned into THAT?!" Considering Feraligatr and Typhlosion are amongst my favorites. Meganium is pretty cool too, though.
Town? Uhhh. Never thought of it. But Fallarbor Town. Because you go past it and you go into the cave where you can find Bagon. >:3
Poogeymanz is fun and even though people always act like it's so childish and you're a "faggot" if you play it over the age of 10, it was actually intended for people of our age group when it was first made. Also, there's never an age limit on fun, so if hater's gonna hate, I will gladly ignore the F%@# out of them.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 pm

What are or is Your favorite pokemon: Pikachu, Umbreon, Charizard, Dragonite, Lapras, Alakazam, Articuno is my favorite legend but I don't use Ubers in a team.

What are Your favorite type(s): Electric, Dark, and Dragon typed Pokemon.

Which generation of pokemon was or is your favorite, and with that, which games do you own or still own for handheld: Hoenn is still my favorite, I own Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald still. I will be buying the remakes when they come out.

Who are your favorite Gym leaders: Sabrina from Kanto, and Fionna from Hoenn

Which Elite Four do you favor best out of them all: Hoenn Elite Four was pretty good.

And Which Champion did you like Best: Gary F%@# Oak

Whats your favorite move: Dragon dance + Agility combo Awesome Face

Which generation of starters do you favor most: Kanto starters, Charizard <3

Which Town or city in any of the games is your favorite and why: Saffron City, cause Sabrina is the gym leader there and she's awesome, also Team Rocket HQ, and the person named Copycat lives there aswell, whom I thought was pretty cool too.

And lastly:

What is your Favorite thing about Pokemon Overall: Pikachu

Pokemon Favorites Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrHFx3p6HWYK27pgeG8VeU_MyaC8IFaBTmYK3lqL6hXpXlIlc9pQ

I've been playing with Pokemon ever since I was born :U I don't really know how to comment overall about it.

But Pokemon needs to stop sucking ass in the 5th gen series with it's floating icecream men and knights of Persia and actually make some decent new Pokemon.

kthxs
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 am

Favorite Pokemon: Hmm...Swampert, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Flygon
Favorite Legend: Kyorge mainly because my 1st game was Sapphire
Favorite Type: Fire, Steel, Ground, Ghost, and Pcychic
Like I said earlier, Sapphire was my 1st game so I like 3 gen the best. I also own Blue, Silver, Firered, and I lost Platinum :L but I have HeartGold too.
My favorite leader would have to be Bryon from 4th gen and Sabrina from 1st gen. Fav Elite Four Flint.
Fav Champion is Steven, STEEL FTW.
Favorite move: Meteor Mash and Blast Burn :D
My fav gen starters is 3rd gen because of Mudkipz lol
Fav town is Goldenrod City in Heartgold because it looks awesome at night plus its a big city.
My fav thing about pokemon is pretty much everything bc its a fun rpg even though its for kids Razz
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 pm

This

What are or is Your favorite pokemon?: Luxray, Haunter, Emolga.
And with that, which Legend is Your favorite of all of them?: Darkrai
What are Your favorite type(s)? Ghost, Electric, Ground
Which generation of pokemon was or is your favorite?: Second

and with that, which games do You own or still own for handheld?: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Mystery Dungeon explorers of Time, Mystery Dungeon explorers of Darkness (or w/e), Fire Red, Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Heart Gold. I think that's it.

Who are Your favorite Gym leaders- Watson, Misty...Watson because he is cool and Misty cause she is impossibly hard in the first gen games.
Which Elite Four do You favor best out of them all? They all suck. But I guess the original Lance.
And Which Champion did You like Best? Probably Blue (Gary) or Cynthia. Steven is cool too.
Whats your favorite move? Earthquake.
Which generation of starters do You favor most? Either first or fourth. Charizard and Infernape rape.
Which Town or city in any of the games is Your favorite and why? Goldenrod. Tons to do, great music, and cool art style. I also like the windmill town in Gen 5.

And lastly:

What is Your Favorite thing about Pokemon Overall?
The novelty of new pokemon.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterymaddy Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee, and Charizard
Favorite types: Electric, dark, and ghost
My favorite game is Pokemon Black because it has the best graphics, but other than that it's probably one of the first few games.

I don't know what my favorite generation or anything else is though.
mysterymaddy
mysterymaddy

http://mysterymaddy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down