[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because i'm broken..

Go down

Because i'm broken.. Empty Because i'm broken..

Post by MajinKitty230 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 am

Welcome to my rp, well as you know i've not been on here for awhile so the rping forum is a new thing to me, and I probably won't get to some rps a lot as I want to but, eh.. people have delays right? Anyway, here is my rp..

Because i'm broken:
A young man finds himself begging for his life to end after his mother and daughters death, he tried all methods, well.. almost all of them. One night a vampire comes and grants his him wish of death, but wait. theres a twist, instead of killing him the vampire makes him undead like himself, a creature of the night living forever where sickness, death (only by certain causes), and aging cannot touch his body, but this isn't what he likes. During his life he finds more of his kind among the area and places in the world, will he get used to his new life and make more of his kind or will he try and commit suicide?

Character template:

Name:
Where you are born and currently live:
Race: [Sorry, no nekos, dragons or other creature besides humans and vampires]
Personality:
Physical Appearance: [Picture&Description]
Clothing/Armor:
How you were turned into a vampire: [If your human you don't need to write here]
Biography:
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Because i'm broken.. Empty Re: Because i'm broken..

Post by MajinKitty230 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 am

[Yes, im a girl but I like to play a male too]
Name: Damien de Williamton
Where you are born and currently live: He was born in New Orleans but currently lives in San Francisco
Race: Vampire
Personality: Quiet, sensitive, nice, kind, mean at times
Physical Appearance: Because i'm broken.. Book
He has blackish brown long hair that reaches his shoulders, Damien has light blue eyes, pale skin, and a skinny build
Clothing/Armor: He wears a open white ruffled shirt when in the house, but when hes out he wears the same shirt but closed along with a green vest, green jacket lined with gold, black pants and shoes.
How you were turned into a vampire: His wife and children died so he had been trying to find a way to death but a vampire had found him and turned him into what he is today.
Biography: In 1791 Damien was born in New Orleans on a plantation and lived with his two parents Jake and Crystal, and had a brother named James. He was mostly a loner and was always found in a book while his father went and worked in a store and his mother worked on the farm. When he became 20 he married a woman who is now his wife named Sarah and they had a baby girl named Nicole but when his wife was 22 and his daughter only the age of 7 they died, but what made it worse was his brother who was 23 had died from falling down the large steps of their home and breaking his neck. He lived alone ever since, trying to find a way to death but one night a vampire had found him and turned him into a vampire, Damien has been living for awhile and is currently the age of 200.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down