[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain

+6
darthjawafett
BA
Panther
Chu
Shiki
Tal
10 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Radio: ~Static~ ***********************************
Calling all operating units in Deralia City-
Heavy resistance has been reported in sector 18/00
Ordering all units to suppress the situation.*********************
*click*
BB cuts the transmission and begins typing on a computer.
Around him, different screens and monitors processing information every second. It was quite and dull inside his little office space but honestly it couldnt be any more fun. Sneaking into the central security office was easier than anticipated, and all it took was the simple mistake of an officer leaving his comrade alone in a building that was being searched for their enemy. Taking the lives of the passengers within the helicopter was simple, not one of them had suspected BB of being an imposter. Hell, none of them even bothered to turn around and greet him as he boarded the chopper, they just waited and rolled out, not a word not a sound, only orders to continue patrolling. Hacking into the central security mainframe was the first step in BB's objective, pulling up files and information, resources and passcodes, dates and coordinates.
BB had unlocked it all.
BB: " So lets see what we know about these uprisings*click click*
*A report had already been submitted about the incident that was stumbled upon on top of the white house roof and had already massed a good 3 pages worth of information, with photographs and possible i.d tags and poor results of facial recognitions. A small picture was taken showing BB jumping off of roof.
BB: " Look ma, Im famous *chuckles "
" Target running from the scene huh? " Ha, but i never left.
BB begins searching around the computer files, looking back and fourth from screen to screen, typing furiously as more windows appeared and programs opened.
BB suddenly stops moving.
BB: " Project Rosetta " ?
*pauses and opens it
BB:* eyes start moving furiously across the pages *
This is... far beyond what I had previously learned!
New Shibuya... Solaria City... Incino(In-See-No) Act.....Teratia (Tur-Ayshia)Gates Right outside the Grais(Grah-eece) Desert? How interesting"
BB reads on, clicking and clicking, scrolling through messages and punching in numbers.
BB: " what on earth is Liberation Policy!? "
BB clicks on the file and watches as the files open up one a a time and his small grin turns into a look of disgust and horror.
BB: " Canon... underground... policy of- *BB stops
Super Soldier!? What in the name of...*BB reads and reads, pulling up pictures every time he clicked and documents containing instructions and detailed demonstrations. BB opened up a file labeled Arc Angel project which opened a video.
BB watched in astonishment as an unconcious man is lying on a table with machinery all around him and machines pumping him with chemicals. Doctors appear wheeling in a large winged beast, bolted to a table, squirming and roaring for its release. The scientists begin to place the man in a small machine as the doctors manage to subdue the beast and place it in a similar looking machine above his. A large bolt of electricity is seen surging through the beast, its wings tensing up and its cries of agony echoing from its containment chamber. Soon the Beast is no longer visible and the man is taken out of his chamber and laid back on the table, to be strapped into a newer looking device. The device began shooting electricity into him and spinning a sort of fluid into his body, immediatly he awakes and starts jolting back and fourth and a beast appears out of his chest as a sort of apparition, roaring at the men holding the man down. The device zaps the beast, grabbing it as if it were real and folds it back into place along the mans body. Soon a hooded man appears and begins to mark symbols along the Test subjects body. As he finishes he waves his hand and the man bursts into flames. The doctors and scientists panic and begin running around attempting to restrain the man but it is of no use, the man begins to grow in size, change in form even growing wings and throws all of his restrainers off after shooting a huge flame engulfing the whole room. The camera footage jumps up and down from the impact of the blast and watches this monster break through the wall into the outside world and then shuts off.

A small tear builds in BB's eye and turns into blood as it falls down his cheek.
BB: *wiping the blood* This is far beyond anything ive ever seen... I need to find out if theyve located this thing

*begins checking but cannot find a single bit of information
BB stops and thinks.
BB slowly types in the current broadcast from the radio and taps into the security cameras in downtown Deralia. 3 screens light up, 1 camera viewing a Burger Town establishment, another in view of the whitehouse and the broken down buildings in the background
and the 3rd camera watching a huge fight happening in the middle of town, not too far away from the White house as the shaking of camera 2 confirmed.
BB scanned the video as well as possible as he watched a helicopter spin out of control into the cascade of fire along the buildings and a small figure swing across on top of a building. To the side view of the camera angle, BB was able to make out what looked like wings spread upright and a humanoid figure position itself adjacent to the other figure.

BB: I see You there You little monstrosity.
Show me what Your capable of.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 am

The thought of joining the battle barely crossed Shikis mind before he flew past, undetectable by the living.
Shiki: guess that's one of the bonus' of being a part of the game (he is currently in the ug, not the rg (ug, or underground, is the plain of the dead, where noise and players reside. Rg is the plain of the living, reapers can switch between both. In the UG, you can see everything in the RG, but not be seen)
After a short while, shiki reached the outskirts of Deralia and landed. The White House was in the center of the city.
He felt a hunger in his stomach and saw a nearby fast food restaurant.
Shiki: Burger Town, eh? I'll give it a try i guess. And with that he walked in.
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:31 am

"What the hell happened here!?" BA shouted at the Cook's daughter, his eyes staring intently into her's. The lady remained quiet, her eyes started swelling up and tears finally started to produce. Her breathing was sporadic, but she finally settled herself down to udder, "H-He he finally was caught... my father told me this might happen..." A look of confusion flushed onto BA's face as he responded, "What? What exactly did your father tell you?"

She said nothing else, the waitress simply pointed to the office in the back, which by the looks of it had been tossed by the soldiers. BA simply shook his head in affirmation and started his investigation of the office. "Alright, let's have a look over this place, perhaps it'll give me the answers." BA thought to himself.

A single desk lamp was the only source of light for the room, and it had been shattered, making the room almost pitch back. A small amount of light coming from the kitchen illuminated a small part of the room. Everything in the room was a mess, papers scattered and covered the floor, none of which seemed important. BA's attention was directed at a paperclip, (which he quickly pocketed) and then it was turned at the walls, there were a few cracks within the red brick. He placed his hand on the cold brick, tracing his fingers along the cracks until his fingers went around one of stones. With a quick tug, the brick fell out and several other fell out as well. "Well I'll be damned." BA thought in surprise. The brick wall gave way to reveal a chimney. No... this was no chimney, but an air shaft that lead downwards deep under the building.

There was enough space in the shaft to allow a man of BA's size to shimmy down. "God, I'm getting too old for this..." BA sighed as he scratch the back of his head. Nonetheless, he steeled himself and started down the shaft. Slowly, BA made his way down the shaft, the air became moist and colder and the sounds he made echoed throughout the shaft. Finally, he hit bottom.

BA hit the ground on his feet. A bit out of breath, he grabbed hold of his back and did a few stretches all while he looked around and got his bearings. The light followed BA from the shaft above, lighting up the room below. What was shown was a small room, the room had a desk, a few maps scattered on the walls, and a filing cabinet. A single paper on top of the desk caught BA's eye, it was a piece of well crafted stationary. On the stationary read:

Our scouts have indicated movements of Gosvik's forces throughout the region. Something important is about to take place at the old White House building and we'll see if we can get someone to listen in. If it doesn't work out, then you and your daughter should leave town immediately just in case.

The date listed for the White House randevĂș said it was to take place yesterday, so it most likely had already occurred last night. The document continued on and briefly mentioned a project that was currently in the works, but it was too vague to really pick anything useful out of it. BA sets down the paper and thinks to himself, "So, my friend the cook was working with some kind of rebel faction." "If that is the case, then he could be in some serious trouble... better question his daughter some more and get to the bottom of this." BA said out loud.

BA was satisfied with what he had found in the room, but just as he was ready to turn and leave, he felt something familiar touch the back of his neck. It was none other than the barrel of a gun...
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 am

Chiyo: B!tch you don't throw me out of a helicopter

Chiyo rolls behind a rock and opens fire at the winged thingy.
The winged thingy flys into the air and dodges all of the bullets.

Winged-Thingy: AIBWEIGBWGUBETAIUBGIBRBGGB

Chiyo: Wat

The winged-thingy starts shooting at the rock Chiyo is hiding behind.

Chiyo: Now Mr.BunBun!

Before Chiyo grappled onto the ground she left Mr.bunBun onto of the roof with his jetpack. He has a paralyzing dartgun in his suit. He hits the winged thingy with the dart, and now the winged thingy comes down on the ground. Mr.BunBun lands on Chiyos head

Mr.BunBun: *twitches whiskers*

Chiyo: Teehee
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 am

Shiki pushed open the door to the burger town, it was empty, a lamp was shattered on the floor, the place looked like a wreck. He pulled out his handgun and looked around. He could feel 2 different heartbeats underground, one normal, and one rather fast. He heard the footsteps of someone attempting to be quiet, to sneak up on the other. "so my friend the cook was working with some kind of rebel faction" he heard someone say, obviously to himself. He moved quietly into the office in back of the kitchen, where he saw a brick wall with a hole in it. It was what appeared to be an air duct that the skinny boy could easily fit down. he quietly made his way down.
The room was more well lit that the one it was under, and Shiki could clearly see a girl, probably in her twenty's holding a gun against a mans neck. Both of them had their backs turned to him.
"any last words, BA" The girl asked, clearly not giving a damn.
Shiki snuck up behind her, and placed his gun to the back of her head
"Bang" He said sarcastically, before disarming her, scaring her.
She scrambled to get her gun, but the man kicked it away, and pulled out a gun of his own
"Care to explain yourself, M'dear?"
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Our battle needs a proper theme.
<object width="200" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C34BzC7rnos?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C34BzC7rnos?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" height="30" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
There we go.

Shaking off the paralysis rather quickly, Tal threw the girl off him. Landing on the ground, she suddenly had a handgun in her hand, firing it at him just once. With hardly a second glance, Tal fired one of his pistols back, knocking the bullet straight out of the air. He fired the second gun in response to the girl's. The girl ducked disappearing from sight, then coming back up with a sort of lightning rod. Chanting a spell, she summoned a lightning bolt from the sky. Tal sidestepped out of the way and took to the air, heading straight for the girl. The girl pulled out her grapple gun and shot it at the building next to her, being pulled through the air seconds before Tal landed, slashing the air where she had just took off from. Tal grabbed his pistols and fired at the girl through the air. The girl, lightning rod still in hand, chanted another spell and created a barrier of lightning around her body, stopping the bullets. Re-equipping her gun, she fired back at Tal.
???: "Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen! Reload!"
Landing on the building roof she spun around, grabbing a fresh clip from her bag and slapping it in the gun, firing off three more shots. Tal fire only two rounds from each pistol, knocking two of the girl's bullets from the air before hearing a distinct 'click' from the chamber.
"Damn!"
Igniting the chemicals, Tal burned the last bullet with a spout of flames, then quickly reloaded each gun.
Somehow, without Tal noticing, the girl was now in his face, holding him at gun point.
???: "Just another freak, I say. Why do you monsters feel the need to destroy everything in sight?"
"Me? Destroy?! What are you talking about?"
???: "You can talk, huh? This makes it easier, then," the girl said. "The city is a flaming ruin, and you're telling me you have no idea how?"
"You're blaming ME for this?! You were probably the one who did it with that helicopter! I wouldn't doubt it if you had a little too much fun with those goddamned missiles!"
???: "Hold the phone, you claim you didn't do this. And I clearly couldn't have done this. We might be at a crossroads." The girl slowly lowered her gun. "If you put yours down then I'll put mine down too."
"Agna... do we? She might be trying to set us up..."
"I... I think she might be telling the truth. Look in her eyes. I can see the honesty."
"Honesty... right... well we're dead either way. Might as well chance it..."
Leaving Rage Mode and lowering his gun, Tal responded, "Fine. We'll work with you... for now."
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 am

Panther was wandering in the alleys of Daleria. He had just arrived and was searching for a building to use as a new base. He noticed a commotion going on inside the Burger Town. In most cases he would leave it, but he also needed some information about what was going on in the city, so he went inside to find a shaft. He climbed down it, not wanting to be seen however. He arrived to hear a man's voice say "Care to explain yourself, M'dear?" He looked down to see a man with a gun pointed at a woman, with a boy holding another gun. Suddenly Panther noticed his decreasing grip. "Shit." Panther muttered, right before he fell and hit the ground. Distracted by the noise, the man failed to stop the woman from grabbing the gun from the boy. Panther saw her though and pulled out his usp.45. He pointed it at her, she pointed at the man with hers, the man pointed at Panther. "Well, seems we're in a rut. Why don't you put down your guns?" Panther said calmly. "Never!" said the lady. " I don't see why I should either. You could be just as much a threat as her. Why were you spying on us?" asked the man. "Look," said Panther "we won't get anywhere like this. I'll put mine down, but both of you do the same. Then we can figure out what the hell is going on. Hey, kid, why don't you go first?" The boy gave a look of defiance, but nevertheless began to speak.

Last edited by Panther on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 am

Shiki: I'm in the city to avenge the death of my people, caused by the presidents orders. So I think I'll be going now, because I really don't care, however, I do think i'll take your guns with me
With that, the guns flew in the air, and flew into shikis bag.
Panth: HEY, STOP YOU ARENT GOING ANYWH-
and with that, Shiki moved to the UG.
BA: Where could he have gone, that was rather peculiar
Little did the 3 know that shiki still lingered, wanting to hear more out of the 3.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am

"Damn, my special gun was stolen from me..." BA murmured disappointingly.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 am

BB sits back and watches as the fight comes to a halt and the 2 figures begin to cooperate with each other.
BB: "Oh how boring, I really hoped someone would die because really it wouldve made my day so much better."
BB closes the window and begins to type up some other documents when suddenly he hears a loud siren.
BB: " What!? "
The system kicks him off and the computer locks, flashing a bright screen of red. Doors begin to break open as soldiers and Security Personnel flood the building. BB begins to walk through the hallway leading to the airducts he used to break into from the roof.
BB successfully reaches the roof only to find himself surrounded by a wall of Gosvik's men all with their guns pointed directly at Him.

BB: *slowly raising hands into the air* "Alright guys You got Me"
Slowly a soldier rematerializes behind BB and stabs him with a blade
BB: Ow!*laughing You know that hurts-*the soldier presses a button on the blade electrocuting BB* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
With BB unconcious, the men pick up his body and put him in a helicopter and take off.

BB awakes slowly to find himself restrained to a post in a straight jacket with a muzzle over his mouth.
Rain - Page 2 Beyond-Birthday-beyond-birthday-22034247-600-719
He stands there waiting, listening to the small sounds hes able to hear over the loud thoughts racing through his mind. 15 minutes had gone by and BB was just there, pondering, eyes moving very rapidly around the room analyzing every little aspect of his little space.
The door buzzes and opens to reveal a Man, presumably in his mid 40's, wearing a Jacket blazing with medals and symbols, a small handgun on his side and a large scar on his face, probably from all the action he had seen in the field. He looks at Me and spits at the ground near my feet. He then proceeds to beat Me until both of us had blood on his hands.
Afterwards another man walks in, looking roughly the same age wearing a long coat and slacks, seeming like he was dressed for a formal winters ball however His coat bore Gosvik's Insignia on it.

The man beating Me wipes the blood from his hands and solutes
Man: Lord Gosvik!
Gosvik: How is he doing Commander Nerol?
Nerol: I've managed to F%@# up a bit for what he did. However he hasnt said a word sense he awoke, mind the constant laughing that i had to beat out of him, nothing sir.
Gosvik: I'll take it from here commander, You may leave
Nerol: As You wish My Lord.

Redil Gosvik, a filthy a vile man, too proud of himself to give a rats ass about anything or anyone else. A man who had single handedly killed millions of people to gain his place in the throne, or rather, the new throne. He looks me in the eyes and steps back abit and clears his throat.

Gosvik: " Beyond Birthday "
BB: *in an electronic sounding voice echoing from the muzzle
" Lord Gosvik "
Gosvik: " I see you've gotten yourself too involved in affairs that are of no concern to You."
BB: " Hehe, well what can I say, I have a knack for doing as I please. "
Gosvik: " Dont act smart, with Me now i want answers. Tell me where he is and i'll consider giving You a quick and painless death. "
BB: " Whoever could You be talking about? "
Gosvik:" Ich zerreiße Sie auseinander! verstehen Sie mich!? "
BB: *maniacal laughter* " You think Im afraid of You? " My mentor was the kindest person in the world and He, I feared more than You, YOU ARE NOTHING! "

Gosvik punches me in the face and my muzzle breaks off.
Gosvik: " I will give You another chance, Tell me where He is hiding and I'll consider letting You keep Your limbs. "
BB: " Sie wissen bereits, wo er sich versteckt. Sie sind gerade zu blind, ihn zu sehen " *laughs maniacally
Gosvik: " YOU WILL TELL ME NOW! "
BB: *psychopathic laughter
Gosvik: " I will return later, You will tell me then or You will die! "

Gosvik storms out of the room, locking the door behind him.
I sink and fall off of my post. laughing some more i sit on the floor crosslegged and stare at the Moon.

Last edited by Frost on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 am

Chiyo: Okay...so..whats your name?

Tal: Tal.

Chiyo: Well nice to meet you Tal. What are you doing here?

Before Tal could respond a figure appears down the highway next to the burning town.

Chiyo: More mutations...sigh..oh god What kind of weapon is that?

Tal: I don't know, it doesn't look friendly.

The figure comes into fullview and starts to dash towards us getting it's blade ready to kill.

Chiyo: Really now?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 am

"Leave this to me. I need to practice up on combat skills."
Chiyo: "Practice up? You seemed pretty proficient back then..."
"Long story, I'll explain later. For now..."
Tal unsheathed his Stag Cutlery, revealing the two photon blades.
"This thing is going to wish it didn't mess with us."

PAUSE-
Command/music/FFX Boss Theme
Processing...
Process complete:
<object width="425" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/icvtHXkw7O4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/icvtHXkw7O4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
End command.
-PAUSE

Tal dashed at the shadow, blade in hand, ready for a fight. The first swing was by the shadow. Tal swung his blade in front of him and stopped its sword inches from his heart.
"Careful, Tal!"
Throwing the weapons away from him, Tal proceeded to c-c-c-combo break the shadow. A flurry of spins, kicks, slashes, and slicing were deflected back and forth between the two with no progression on either end. Despite their efforts, neither could break through the other's defense.
"Damn this guy is tough...!"
"Just keep it up! He's got to tire out some time, but we can switch off if you tire!"
A well-timed stab from Tal broke through the shadow's wall and got it straight in the gut. Flinching and backing up, Tal took the initiative to go all out. Taking a quick step back, he leapt forward at the shadow, bringing his blade down like an iron hammer. However, the shadow was missing. Caught off-guard by what had happened, Tal looked around for the shadow, but it had disappeared and reappeared right behind him, stabbing him in the back.
"Ugh!"
Chiyo: "Tal! Hold on!"
"Chiyo... no! Too... dangerous!" Tal struggled to say. The blade was going deeper. He had to force it out.
He tried grabbing the blade, but his arms were too short.
"Can't... reach it..."
Suddenly, the blade was withdrawn. If it was pushed any farther it would have pierced Tal's heart. Falling to the ground, he quickly rolled over to see Chiyo quickly putting away her pistol and bringing out a combat knife. She quickly swiped it at the shadow, who was still wincing from the bullet wound. A clean hit. While she got it spot on, no blood came out, or any sort of wound indication. What was this thing?
It disappeared again and reappeared behind Chiyo, but Chiyo was beyond such tricks. Backflipping, she landed behind the shadow and gave it another good swipe with the knife. But this time, the shadow moved forward a little, turned around, and gave some sort of incantation. Two giant, skeletal hands emerged from the ground, grabbing both Chiyo and Tal in their grasp. The two struggled to break free, but to no avail. The shadow moved over to Chiyo, giving her a quick glance before moving onto Tal, whom it inspected more carefully.
???: "You... you have two spirits inside of you? What sort of black magic is this..."
"Bla- black magic...? None... it was all part- of a cruel experiment..."
???: "An experiment? Did they already attempt the Project...?"
The shadow disbanded the hands, freeing the two captives.
???: "If I may, I can tell you something, but you-"
The shadow was kicked in the back of the head by Chiyo, who was clearly unhappy about the hand experience.
"Ch- Chiyo! Stop! He can tell me something... Urgh!"
"Tal! Let me take over for now! You're wounded, badly!"
Giving into her request, Agna took over the body with less pain than Tal had had.
???: "I see we still do not see eye-to-eye. May we meet again. Dragonboy! Avoid all confliction, if you can."
"Wait! Don't leave!"
But the shadow was already gone.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 am

Vanitas: *has a flash back: sees a person throw their keyblade into the air and down comes a sort of vehicle, shaped like: Rain - Page 2 120px-Keyblade_Glider_%28Ventus%29 * Hmm i guess i could try that *throws void gear far up in the air and down comes Rain - Page 2 120px-XehanortWingGlider.

Vanitas: I guess its like... a motorcycle *gets on the glider* I wonder how it wor-- *Glider flies away* Crap *Uses barrier, flies through 4 buildings* Well so far this sucks, I wonder if this thing can attack anything *shoots what looks like a Shadow Arrow at a Gov Helicopter and it explodes* Well I take that back this is awesome. How am i supposed to land this *Flies lower to the ground and the glider dissapears* Wow i guess thats how this lands. Hm i wonder where i am.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 am

The woman had given up on her initial attack against BA. She was reduced to sitting and waiting for what was to become of her, but she remained silent. However, regardless of the events that had just transpired, BA had some unfinished business to attend to. "You there, wearing the suit and the optical gear. Keep a watch over the dame here, make sure she doesn't pull anything funny. I've got to head back up." BA ordered. With that, he mustered up the shaft back up to the office above.

"Humph, bossy old man." Panther said as he slid his back against the wall and dropped his bottom to the ground. "So, I thwarted your plan against that old man, what exactly were you tryin' to pull with him?" Panther questioned the lady. The woman gave Panther a jeered look then spouted out a sarcastic reply, "Like I'd tell you, commando ken." Angry, Panther jumped from the ground and approached the lady, "I'm going to..." panther said as he held out his hand to slap her. At that moment, a voice echoed from up the shaft, "Get up here you two." The voice was BA's.

Panther and the mysterious woman both climbed out of the shaft and into the office. BA was sitting at a table in the main dining area, he waved at them to take a seat. The woman, who was less comfortable with sitting at the table with BA, leaned back on the diner counter, across from where BA was sitting. Panther quickly took the adjacent seat at same table BA was at.

"You may leave if you'd like lady, nobody is keeping you here any longer." BA said with a finger pointed to the exit. The lady took the man to his offer and left the Burger Town Restaurant. "But why?" objected Panther. "Because she is obviously not going to cooperate and tell us anything useful, I mean, she did try to kill me after all and I don't feel like tying her down, just isn't my style..." BA replied and with that, the conversation between Panther and BA began.

BA started off, "So let us begin with introductions, they call me BA, and don't bother asking why people call me that." Panther seemed a bit uncomfortable but gave his name anyway, "You may call me Panther." "Panther huh? That's a code name they gave you?" asked BA, but Panther didn't reply. The man continued, "Well, the waitress I was going question apparently left, I'm kind of glad she did." The conversation continued for what seemed like a good 30 minutes, each taking turns filling the other in to what had happened, or at least exchanging information that wasn't classified.

The conversation grew old and was fruitful no more, with that, BA slowly stood up and casually made his way towards the exit. "You can come with me if you'd like, I have a friend in trouble and I could use someone with your skill, if not, then I'll be one my way." BA said with his back facing Panther and his head turned sideways. Panther stayed seated and shook his head to turn down BA's offer. "Oh well, nice meeting you, perhaps we'll see each other again soon." The man said as he headed outside.

It was a little after 12:00 AM in the city, and BA had one place he wanted to go in mind, his apartment. "got to get out of here before anything else happens." BA thought to himself as he began his brisk walk. Within minutes, he had arrived at his apartment. The old three story apartment complex was a bit run of the mill and trashy, but it was home for BA. Making his way quickly up the stairs, he opens the door and immediately began backing his suitcase full of essential items for a trip he was about to commit himself to. "I'll have time to think in the car, right now, it isn't safe for me to be here." BA said out loud.

As soon as that task was done, BA grabbed his car keys and headed out the door of his apartment. Making his way outside, he throws his suitcase in the back of the car's open window and quickly jumps into the drivers seat. BA puts the keys into the ignition starts the engine, the car roars to life as the motor hums waiting to get to work. The car soon starts to move, and heads down the road...
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 am

Chiyo: "Look, he attacked us, so I attacked back. Is that such a difficult concept? Or do you human/dragon hybrids have issues understanding it?"
"Again! You, with your 'creature' terms! Why can't you just call us a person?"
Chiyo: "Agna, I'm not trying to insult. But I can't, with all consciousness, call you a 'person,'" Chiyo explained. "You aren't a person. People aren't fused with dragons. And if I remember from what you told me, aren't you the dragon of the two? So you have less of a right to be called a 'person.'"
"You humans are all the same! Why can't you just accept others for who they are?!"
"Agna, calm down. As harsh as her words are, she's right. We aren't a person... We're just some crossbred freak..."
"Tal shut up for now!"
Chiyo: "An internal struggle...? Interesting."
"And you! You're still just standing there acting all nonchalant about all this! That thing could have told us something important, and you-"
Chiyo: "We've been over this, hon. And I told you, it was natural instinct for me. And I apologize."
"Yeah well... wait, you said... you apologize?"
Chiyo: "I may not be as courteous as you'd like me to be, but I still have my manners. I do apologize."
"She's apologizing..."
Chiyo: "But, I guess since we're at such odds, maybe it's better if we didn't stick together like we had thought of."
"Huh?! But, it's dangerous alone... Agna, let me take over... ugh!"
"No. You're still in pain."
"We're sharing the body! We both feel the same pain!"
"Tal, I have a higher tolerance for pain than you do. Please, just calm down. I can do the talking."
Chiyo: "I'll tell you something before I go," Chiyo started, placing whom she called "Mr. BunBun" in her bag. "Gosvik. That's who did these experiments to you. I don't know why, but I can tell you it isn't good. And let me also tell you, he's going to want you back. You're the first test to this insane experiment, and they are going to need their results back."
"So you're saying we need to avoid this 'Govzic' character?"
Chiyo: "Gosvik. And not only him. I wouldn't doubt that you've attracted more attention outside of Gosvik. After you escaped, they sent out a red alert, issuing for your capture and return. Some people might want you for their own twisted reasons. Try to avoid everyone."
Turning her back to the two, Chiyo began to pace away.
"Chiyo!"
Stopping and turning, she slightly lowered her tinted sunglasses to look at Agna.
"Promise me you'll stay out of trouble yourself."
Chiyo: "I have for 7 years. What's stopping me now?"
And with that, she walked off towards the West, towards the capitol city.

"So we're alone again..."
"Tal, I'm sorry. You haven't been able to coexist with another human for so long now."
Agna turned towards where Chiyo had walked off. Only dust from the scattered remains of the city now swept the streets. The faint sound of a helicopter echoed throughout the night.
Chiyo and Agna had been talking so long it had become dark, probably past midnight. Deciding to heed Chiyo's words and avoid any conflict with human interference, Agna started back towards the mountain where she and Tal had originally came.
"So we're going back..."
"We don't have much of a choice. Chiyo told us to avoid humans whatsoever. It's the only safe haven we have."
"Yeah... I guess you're right..."
Little did they know, there was an unexpected guest waiting for them for when they returned to their cave.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 am

Ripping from his restraints, BB kicks through an airshaft and finds his way to the guard post. Slowly BB slides down to the floor directly behind the guard and snaps his neck. BB opens the doors leading to the outer parts of the building. It wasnt just a simple place for prisoners, it was a full out stronghold, one that Gosvik himself had personally requested for construction.
Suddenly an alarm goes off and its only a matter of time before every turn led to a wall of guards and operatives, and every single one of them were looking for BB.
Intercom: " THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED! DO NOT LET HIM LEAVE THIS BASE! ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS IS TO BE REPORTED IMMEDIATLY! WE MUST FIND THIS BOY! " ***********
BB laughed as he dodged the soldiers as they came by him, slowly inching his way to what he thought was the exit. Soon he reaches the gates leading outside of the compound but it was of no use, the walls were electrified and there were sentry turrets stationed on every end of the fortress. Bb rushes through a window and ducts underneath another gate into a different part of the facillity.
Guard: " Hey! I think i heard something! "
Panicing, BB ran through a random door, locking it behind him. He turns to find himself in a sort of shrine. Mysterious writing on the walls, a place on the floor for someone to kneel presumably, and tall pillars with lanterns hanging from them which glowed a bright blue.
Scanning the writing on the wall with his eyes, BB stood in shock.
BB: " This.. what is this!? This is written in the language of a Shinigami! Why the hell is this here!? This doesnt make any sense!"
BB steps forward, into the front of the shrine and almost instantly a jolt of what felt like lightning surged through his body.
BB chuckles in amusement but stops as the room begins to spin.

BB begins laughing, losing control of his entire body and completely collapsing from the pressure in his brain. BB looks around him as his eyes begin to lose vision, and go back and fourth from sight to blur and soon the vision in his left eye went completely red.
BB: " What in the hell is happening to Me!? "

Immediately, Chains burst from the ground and grapple onto his limbs, spreading his arms apart and bringing him down to his knees. The door seals itself and the fires burn out into small candle like flames.

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cbUOS8lV1Qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Soon A strange figure in a white sleeved shirt and blue jeans appears from the darkness, he too dragging chains as he walked. The man looked at BB in the eyes, his were wide and black with large black bags underneath them. His stare was cold and sad. His eyes locked onto BB's, as if reading every thought surging through his mind. BB's eyes widened as he looked back at this man, he knew exactly what was happening. He couldnt believe his eyes, it must have been some sort of trick- BB begins to squirm and the other man leans over to BB's ear, causing BB to cry in fear

L: Hello There....B.

Last edited by Frost on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 pm

As Panther walked the streets of Daleria under the waning Gibbous moon, he felt as if he wsas being watched. No matter where he looked however, he couldn't found anyone nearby. "Who would have a reason to follow me? All my enemies are dead or too old." The only other thing that bothered Panther was his lack of weapons. Ever since that kid stole his Barrett and usp.45, he was vulnerable. He saw a gun store nearby, so he went in. There he stole a Remington 700 and a .357 revolver, plus extra ammunition. As he left the building he felt he was being watched again. But this was different. He felt like he could see himself through....the scope of a rifle. The crack of a sniper's rifle sounded in the air, the bullet spiraling from the barrel to Panther's chest. The bullet hit with a sickening thump, and the force of it made Panther step back. He could feel the effects of shock starting its work, noticing his difficulty to breathe. He looked down at his chest, seeing blood spreading from the wound. He looked up again, seeing the sniper stand up, grab his gear, and leave. The sniper, who had been hired by Gosvik to shoot anyone unknown in the area, knew his shot was fatal, and didn't need to waste a second shot. Panther sunk to his knees as Gosvik's sniper walked away, feeling the bullet sitting inside his chest cavity. His only thought was "How ironic. Death by sniper." When the sniper reached a mile of walking, Panther was dead, lying in a pool of blood.

Last edited by Panther on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : no more editing plz!!!!!!!)
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Vanitas: well i guess out of all the places ive been recently this one seems the most calm.. *looks up and sees a gov helicopter.. looks around and sees a store.. ill take cover there and see if i can find anything of use. *grabs a pair of binoculars and sees 2 fighter jets shooting at the helicopter.* Looks as if im not the only enemy of gosvik. 3 more jets from both sides appear and a dog fight happens*

From 2 equidistant places i also heard the sounds of over two hundred footsteps. A battle was going to happen. This calm and peaceful place could easily be destroyed. Vanitas quickly gathered essentials from the store and stuffed them into his bag. He then found a Back door so that he could escape the center of the battle without getting involved.. it wasn't his fight.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Name: Today
Character: Holy CatRain - Page 2 Silly_robot_design__holy_cat_by_kirbyownsyou97-d3hwdqr
Abilities: I can fly and shoot things. Also turn my arm into a drill that pierces the heavens and other various items that may or may not be pierced in the near future.
Person: I'm a robot.
Gear: Nothing but myself. And my drill. And my halo. And other technology that is built in me.

ACTIVATE
(Cue flashy lights)

"What is this, where am I?" I asked myself. "Am I in a car? People still use these!? I hate cars!"

I proceeded to punch the trunk door off, and stood up. I looked around to see who was driving this thing. They obviously needed to be informed of what all the normal people use for transportation. Like teleportation devices. But sadly, I didn't get to do that because as soon as I turned around, I got punched in the face. It felt like quite a classy punch, but it was a punch nonetheless, and it knocked me off and out of the car and onto the street.

"Hey!" I got up, about to complain to the driver, but he was already long gone. In his ugly car.

I looked around, and I noticed something rather strange. The buildings, the streets, the people, they all looked really ugly. Where was I, planet Ugly? In fact, it seemed more than ugly. It all looked...outdated. Yeah, that's the word. I haven't seen this technology, architecture, or clothing in years! What's up with these people, can't they keep up with the times? In fact, what IS the time? I couldn't remember anything, actually! Not even my name! I didn't know what was going on. Apparently, all the people screaming and running away from me didn't know either. I would've asked them, but they were all too busy yelling things like "Monster!" and "Oh my god what is that thing!?" and "Kill it, kill it!", like they'd looked in a mirror and seen how ugly they were.

Wait a minute...where they yelling at me? Hey, I think they are! Well, that's not nice at all! They were acting like they haven't seen a robot before! I would've yelled at them back, but then someone kept poking at me. In fact, it felt like a lot of someones poking me. And was that...gunfire?

I turned around to see what was going on, and I saw that people were shooting real guns! At me! Sure, they were small guns, but still! What is going on, did I do something wrong? Then I started to hear sirens. Police sirens, to be exact! Finally, I'm sure they've come to take those shooters down! Ha! That'll show them to yell insults at me! And poke at me! And shoot me!

A few minutes later, the police came, and people were still shooting at me. Gosh, what took 'em so long? Police around these parts are so slow! Well, at least now those pesky shooters can shut up now!

Wait a minute, what are those policemen doing? The shooters are right there! Wait, wha- Oh come on! Now they're shooting at me! What is with these ugly people! I didn't do anything wrong! Atleast, I don't remember what I did wrong. Did I do something wrong? Someone must've taken my memory data. Damn you hackers! Ah well, if the police won't help, might as well leave.

I take a last look around as I say goodbye to this god-awful city. Seriously, it was terrible. I don't know the name of it, but I'd definitely NOT recommend it. In fact, I'd do the complete opposite! I'd, uh, UNRECOMMEND it! Ha! Ha ha! Take that, Ugly Town! But as I swept a gaze over the scenery, I noticed something. There were signs, a lot of signs. They all had a picture of this ugly guy's face, with the words "OBEY REDIL GOSVIK" or some variation of it. What's a "Redil Gosvik" anyway, is that a name? Wait, maybe that's it! I probably disobeyed this Rudolph Gossip guy, contrary to what the signs told me to do! I don't know how, but that's probably the reason why they keep shooting at me.

If that's the case, then I should probably....apologize to him! Yeah, I'm sure that'd make Rudolph pleased! But how would I do that? Where is the guy, anyway? I should probably ask.
"Hey, ugly people! Could I ask you something?" I started to yell, but I think they became angry, because now they were charging at me! I could've probably just shot all of them right there, but they looked really weak, and I felt sorry for them, so I had no choice but to flee. I switched out my rocket jets and flew away, not knowing where to go, where I am, and why I'm here.

Ah well, I guess I'll find this Rolf Golfick or whatever guy some other way. He seems important.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Shiki: I've been side tracked for far too long. I came here to do one thing, and I will make sure that I do it. Mr President, I will get you, and you will pay for your crimes.
With that, the boy flew off toward the center of Deralia. Surely the president would have guards.
But they cannot stop what they cannot see Thought Shiki. Guess being a reaper has it's bonus'
Soon he was above the White House.
I could just destroy it right now, with Bahamut... But i want answers, and I want him to feel the suffering and death he forced upon my people
He landed, and made his way through the front door.

"I'm coming" He paused to chuckle "Mr President" He said, the last word leaving his mouth like poison.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:22 am

After about an hour of walking Chiyo stops for a quick break.

Chiyo: Maybe I shouldn't have ditched Tal...Bun whats wrong?

Mr.BunBun looks up towards the sky, spotting some metal..person thing flying?

Chiyo: Are you kidding me? How many more freaks are there?

Apparently the thing noticed her and came down.

???: Hello Ugly-Person from Ugly Town! Do you know where Rudolph Golvick is?

I'm just staring that this thing wondering, wat.

Chiyo: You got a problem hoe? Whats Ugly Town and who the hell is Rudolph Golvick?

????: WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A MEANIEEEE, I visited that city over there asking for help and they all shot at me!

Chiyo: Of course they would, you don't see cyborgs all the time, where are you from?

???: I don't recall, I don't really remember much.

Chiyo: Do you have a name?

Today: Yes! My name is Today! Yay!

Chiyo: Well, my name is Chiyo. Nice to meet ya. What are you doing now?

Today: I'm going to visit Rudolf Gosvick and apologize to him!

Chiyo: Rudolf what...wait you mean Redil Gosvick?

Today: Yes! I have to apologize to him!

Chiyo: For what..?

Today: I didn't obey him! The posters said so.

Chiyo: What posters..

Today: The ones in Ugly Town! *He says pointing to the Capital City*

Chiyo: I better check this place out.

Today: I must find Redil Rudolph! Goodbye!

And with that he jetpacks off into the sky

Chiyo: *coughing from the smoke* ugh..Well that was interesting.

Mr.BunBun: *noms on a carrot*

Chiyo puts BunBun in her bag, and starts to go to Capital City.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 pm

In this unknown city time seemed to slow down as both sides refused to withdraw and for every soldier that went down two more seemed to take his or her place. The dog fight acting as the fight on the ground. What was this place and why do both sides need to fight to gain control of it. Is it just a territory war or is something here. Something hidden. A weapon maybe, whatever it was, Gosvik's forces seemed determined to obtain it. Although curious about what this battle was about Vanitas knew that if he went into the city he ran the risk of dying.

I had to stay away and wait until the battle is over. Even on rooftops werent safe either as the jets flew too close to the top and some even meeting their end by crashing into buildings. The cities population probably stood at 2000 with many people fleeing the city as it wasn't safe. it was obvious Gosvik didnt care about civilians safety as only rebel soldiers aided civilians out of the doomed city.

If there is some sort of super weapon hidden here... and if gosvik obtains it could that be the end of everyone agaisnt him. Neither sides shown signs of fatigue or shown any faults they all seemed very confident in their weaponry. Later on in the battle Snipers from the rebels had shown up. Hiding in every place in this industrial jungle.

Gosvik also had reinforcements, they boxed in the rebels with Tanks to be specific it was many Leopard 2A5 Tanks.. these were very outdated. The battle wasn't looking good for the rebels Their snipers were great but couldn't destroy a tank. The Jets were too occupied to asist with this menace as well. Being able to acess the radios of both sides helped me to understand the battle better.. The rebels have called in an air strike to take care of some of the tanks if not all of them. The tanks have taken out many soldiers and many of the houses and buildings nearby.

In a matter of what probably was 10 minutes the rebels have lost most of its soldiers stationed at the war. Gosvik's forces have also decreased in its numbers as well. a few of the tanks had been destroyed by Fallen buildings. The air strike that was called in had finally arrived destroying the tanks.

In the skies the rebels had managed to wipe out all of gosviks jets and helicopters. They would no longer recieve ariel reinforcement if the rebels could keep this up. It was clear that the rebels were more determined to keep this city. After what seemed like 3 hours the government army leader Who by the badges on his chest was a: Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force as well as a Sergeant Major of the Army.. both very high ranks, called to his remaining soldiers to retreat. Strange... it wasnt like Gosvik to retreat out of no where and i dont think they would risk bombing the entire city and losing whatever was stored here. But it was clear that the rebels had won this battle and reclaimed their city... Which was mostly destroyed. But im sure they could rebuild it with time.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Guards lay strewn across the halls of the White House for what was the second time this week
Shiki: They really need to step up security here
as if on cue, more guards poured into the hallway
Shiki raised his arms from his sides, 2 walls of fire erupting from the floor. He quickly took out the guards and moved onward. 2 sentry guns lowered from the ceiling. Utilizing yet another of the abilities reapers possessed, he created an invisible wall. The guns shot until they overheated, he removed the wall and destroyed them. Securities getting tight, I must be getting close.
He grabbed his player pin, which he kept with him through all the years due to it's handy ability. With it, he could hear the thoughts of nearby people.
After a few moments, he picked up the presidents thoughts
President:Please don't let him find my bunker. What more does he want with me?
More? Thought Shiki. This is the first time i've even been to this city, let alone the white house.
He used his lightning rook pin to blast through the floors. He heard a scream.
Bingo
He jumped down

President: PLEASE DON'T, W-WAIT, WHO'RE YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Shiki: My name isn't of any importance to you. However, you know something of importance to me. Why did you destroy New Shibuya?
President: I have no idea what you're talking about, New Shibuya is destroyed?!
Shiki: Don't act like you don't know, you bastard. *he took out the S&W He'd taken from the man in the Burger Town* Tell me, or I'll shoot you!
President: ALRIGHT. I destroyed New Shibuya... He said if i didn't, then he'd kill me and my family...He said he'd make it look like an accident...I don't know why he wanted it destroyed, but i couldn't let him kill my family so i complied. He killed them anyway though, he told me "That is for questioning me in the first place. I am your superior and I gave you and order. Next time, don't defy me."
Shiki: Who? Who are you talking about?
President: Have you not seen the posters. Emperor Redil Gosvick.
Suddenly a voice came over the intercom.
???:I told you not to defy me, you insolent fool, and here you are blabbing about me to some bloodthirsty lunatic
President: EM-EMPEROR GOSVICK...I-I-I DIDN
Gosvick: Shut up. You will pay with your life, This building will self destruct in about one minute. I can't let the boy live, he's a survivor of a town that should be long gone. Your exits have been sealed, and your heart stabilizer will be shut off any moment Mr President, just in case you thought you might be able to get out. Goodbye *maniacal laughter is heard before the intercom cuts off*
President: Please, find a way out, kill gosvick *he screams in pain as his heart starts to fail* Please. He's at his palace...in the ca...pital. Please...
And with that, the president died.
Shiki: I've been hunting the wrong person all along...I swear to you, I will avenge your, and your family's death.
With that, he got on Mr Mew and flew out the roof

That was far too easy, he has to have something planned. I have to be careful. But I will make sure that Redil Gosvick dies a slow and painful death.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Climbing up the mountain to the cave, Agna saw flashing lights and fire from a faraway town, as well as hearing sirens and explosions.
"It's so dangerous out. I remember when we could walk outside and go for a ride without the fear of this kind of madness. Now..."
Agna said nothing. She continued her ascent to their hideaway.
"How come you're so quiet? You haven't said a word to me ever since we left Chiyo..."
"I'm sorry, Tal. I've just been thinking. What could that shadow have known about us? And what 'project' did he mean?"
"Yeah, I guess it is kind of nerve-wracking. Hey... do you smell that?"
Sticking her snout in the air, Agna sniffed, trying to understand what Tal meant.
"I don't smell anything..."
"Oh... but I can smell it so strongly... whatever. Do you want me to take over for a little? You've been hiking for a long time."
"Alright, but only for a little. You still need to take it easy."
Coming back into possession of the body, Tal immediately felt the pain rush into his chest.
"Urgh... I'm fine."
"Just don't overexert... wait. I smell something now too. Can you still?"
Trying to smell what he had before, it was now gone.
"What the... no! It's gone!"
"Tal, I think when we switch positions whoever is acting as the spirit is able to smell it, but not the one who has physical control of the body. Try switching back with me!"
Allowing her to take control once more, the pain left Tal, but the smell of whatever it was hit him like an iron pipe.
"You must be right, because I smell it again. And it's stronger than ever."
"When you were in control it smelled like it was coming from the cave..."
Tal and Agna stopped for a second.
"The cave!" they both yelled.
Agna rushed up the mountain and headed for the cave. The boulder sealing the entrance was destroyed and its remains scattered the ground.
"Oh God, no..."
Agna rushed into the cave, but no one was there.
"Nothing? But... I'm sure..."
Suddenly, a bright light flashed before the two, blinding them for an instant.
"Ow! What is that?"
When the light dissipated, there stood a dragon. But, it wasn't quite... physical. It was an apparition.
"What the...?"
"Are you the one?"
"The... the one? What do you mean...?"
"The one Gosvik has tortured?"
Tal and Agna looked down at their body.
"I suppose if this is what you mean, then yes."
"I have come to deliver a message for the one who lies between a dragon and a boy."
"Then you're looking for us. What is it?!"
"You must listen closely, for it shall be said but once. Gosvik is on the verge of ruling the entire world. He must be stopped. He is out to no avail to find and recapture you. He needs your body and spirit for his army. You were to be the first of a series of 'super soldiers' to destroy all who opposed Gosvik. Dragons are among the rarest breed of creature in this world. You are among one of the only three left. This is why Gosvik needs you."
"Only... three dragons... left...?"
"Another is in possession of a boy. A boy who has already died. The other... has recently been captured by Gosvik."
Tal jumped into posession of the body.
"Gosvik's got it?! We've got to help it before... before it becomes... like us!"
"If you wish to save your fellow kinsbeast and stop Gosvik, you must heed my advice. Remember, he was the one who bound together the worlds of fiction and reality with an iron lock. Every lock has a key."
"So you're saying that we need to find this 'key' and get Gosvik, returning the worlds to their true form...?
"It's up to you, Tal and Agna. You must..."
The apparition disappeared into the night without finishing its final sentence.

"So there's a way to stop him... but... we need to find out how."
"And if we want to find out how, we can't do it alone."
"What are you saying...??
"We need to find Chiyo. And anyone else that can help us take down Gosvik once and for all."
Tal left the cave, the only place that they could have called home in this godforsaken world, and flew off into the night. The silhouette of his shadow under the moon could be seen from all over the city. It marked the start of his journey to end Gosvik's reign of terror.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Driving for what seemed like hours and punching robots like a gentleman, BA decided that it was time to pull off to the side of the road for a quick nap. The man sat reclined in his seat, staring up at the deteriorating roof of his car. His mind was racing with thoughts but his eyes started to grow heavy, and they started to close upon their own accord. Slowly drifting away into his own mind...

Voices of people, all around BA, a crowd. A large tent was set up and people were spread all over the place, some were in cots, some were just sitting on the ground. Each and every one of them had a look of melancholy advertised on their face. Only one thing could explain where BA was, he knew he was at a relief shelter.

BA continued to look around him, the tent seemed to stretch on forever from all sides, all around him the tent continued into an encompassing dreamlike void. Suddenly, a shot roared in the distance which immediately grabbed BA's attention. The faces of the people around him turned into nightmares as they screamed and fled in every direction. BA reached into his coat and pulled out his revolver, slowly inching his way through the panicked crowd and to the source of the sound until he saw something in the distance. It was a dark figure wearing an overcoat.

The figure in the overcoat was holding a gun, he was the source. The crowd of people were still running every which way, but this didn't deter BA from taking aim. He was confident in his ability to hit the target without hitting the people he was sworn to protect, the skill was defiantly there. BA raised his gun to the ceiling of the tent then arced it to his target. The gun barrel connected with the target and BA pulled the trigger. Bang! The gun roared as it kicked back, the bullet hit its mark and the figure suddenly disappeared into the floor leaving his overcoat behind with a small lump in it.

The room had fell silent, all the people had mysteriously vanished. BA slowly approched the overcoat. He lifted up the overcoat to reveal a child who looked no older than ten years old. Taken back, BA stumbled and crawled away from the overcoat. He couldn't believe he had shot a child. His aim had been dead on, but he just knew the person he had shot at was no child. Was this a trick? Suddenly, the body laying on the ground exploded into a huge strange plant that engulfed the room with branches.

BA quickly awoke with fright, he was soaked from all the sweat his body had produced. "God what a nightmare." BA said, as he put his hands over his face. BA took the paperclip from out of his pocket and starred at it for a moment. Putting the paperclip back into his pocket, BA exited the vehicle. He was out in the middle of nowhere, but in the distance, he could see a small camp of wanderers. BA begins to walk towards the camp...
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next