Rain

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rain

Post by Panther on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 am

Panther sat on his bed, thinking about all that had happened. He had just wanted his rifle back, and now he was in a rebel team. His entrance to the base was not how he would've liked. Two guards had tried apprehending him, only to have Panther drag their unconscious bodies to the infirmary. After the "meeting" with L, their hadn't been much action going on. Now, months later, K and Tal were in the infirmary. Moral was dipping somewhat low. And Panther had nothing to do but get to know everyone. Panther hadn't really been getting to know the others too well in his time at the camp. He had also not given out any personal information about himself. To let his emotions and feelings be known could open a weakness. It's not that he didn't trust his allies, but that he had been trained to be suspicious of everyone, even his friends. Panther felt like he might be getting stir crazy. So finally, even if it was out of sheer boredom, Panther began trying to get to know his allies. He realized that Chiyo had a somewhat similar line of work as himself. Shiki was stubborn and somewhat cocky. Today.....Today was just strange. Slowly he began to understand the others. But he still stayed solid as a rock about himself. In other matters, Panther finally forgave Agna Jr. for stealing his beef jerky. Though he still wanted a new bag more than anything now.
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 am

Tal awoke from his sleep, slowly gazing around the room, trying to figure out where he was.
He noticed the machine that was supplying the oxygen for his mask and looked back up at the ceiling. He was in the infirmary and apparently back where he was when he first arrived in the camp, same bed and everything, minus the leg problem. Tal sighed with relief.
Tal:Agna? ..... Nothing Must be resting
Tal nodded his head and caught a glimpse of something in the corner of his eye. Slowly twisting his head, Tal turned over on his side and stared in shock at the sight before him.
He wasnt alone.
Laying asleep in a bed next to Him was a beautiful young woman with long bright blue hair. She too was injured and had her left arm in a sling and several bandages over her body, covering scars and wounds from her apparently recent trauma. She looked almost too fragile to have survived such wounds, she looked no older than Tal himself.
Tal glanced at a broken helmet on a desk next to the woman and instantly His eyes widened.
It was K.
This girl, this banged up woman asleep next to him was K. He couldnt believe what he was seeing. All sorts of thoughts flooded his brain with questions flying in every direction trying to piece together how K was actually a Woman and Not a Man like EVERYONE had assumed or said so.
The girl slowly began to wake up, slowly blinking as if adjusting her vision to the bright color of the ceiling. She lifted her right hand up to her face and felt the bandages and winced from the pain. The woman slowly turns and looks at Talent whos staring at her, eyes wide and unable to say a word. The girl looked and noticed the helmet next to her and turned away.

K: "Well i guess its out huh?"
Tal:...
K:"Well dont be quiet about it! You mean You dont have anything to say to Me?"
Tal: "This is far beyond anything I had thought up to this point..."
"Your funny dragon boy" K said with a giggle.
Tal: "care to enlighten Me?"
K: "Of course"

A couple Hours had passed as K and Tal were in deep conversation.
Tal:"And I thought I had a troubled past... im sorry."
K:"Its quite alright" she said, staring up at the ceiling.
K:"He left Me alone in this World..."
Tal:" This BB guy must have been a terrible person, I cant believe anyone would do such a thing."
K:"He wasnt a terrible person.... I Loved Him. I was unsure about My feelings and I let Him get away with Murdering My best friend."
The images flashed through K's mind as she watched BB viciously stabbing a kitchen knife into a woman's chest and laughing maniacally.
K:"I shouldve listened to L then. He warned Me about BB but i didnt listen. Thats why Ive devoted Myself to someday finding Him with the help of L and bringing Him to justice."

Soon, Doctor Schröder walks into the room and examines both Tal and K together and Releases them from their beds.

K:"Thank You doctor, Your a good friend"
Doctor Schröder: "Und You are a gud frend allsho."

Tal and K begin to walk towards the door to the infirmary.
Tal:" K, What about Your Mask and suit?"
K:"No Tal. I wont be needing those anymore. Im tired of having to live My life as a shadow. And You dont have to call Me K anymore dragonboy. Call Me Izu :3 "
Tal:"Allright... Izu...?"
Izu:*giggle* " Your cute when Your confused, cmon."

The two step out of the door and leave the infirmary, leaving every person they passed with a look of confusion as to who this beautiful young woman was and where she had come from.
The team had gathered after hearing that Tal would be released and stared in awe at the woman standing next to him.

Chiyo:"Hey Tal welcome back, Im glad to see Your alright.... whos Your friend...?"
BA:"Yes I dont think we've met.*he said extending his hand*

Izu:*giggle "Its Me, K :) "

Everyone: O_____O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izu:"You can all call Me Izu from now on, and I suggest You get Your things together. We've got some work to do!" ;)

Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Tal and Izu made their way to Tal's cabin. Before they went off to do that "training" Izu had talked about before, Tal needed to tell her about what happened the night before. He felt... secure around her. He knew he could trust her.
They came to a stop at the door and Tal unlocked it, opening it and allowing Izu first entry.
"So what was it you wanted?" Izu asked, turning around and sitting on Tal's bed.
"Well, I've got to explain why I was in the infirmary... again. I'm hoping you know something about it." Tal started, closing the door.
Tal explained what happened to Izu. She listened with a curious stare. When he went on about the details about suddenly getting sick, she perked up, but remained quiet nonetheless.
Tal finished his story, and Izu started asking questions.
<object width="250" height="250"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnlxgI-rYZ4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnlxgI-rYZ4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
"So you had this nightmare, and then you got extremely ill afterwards...? That is odd indeed." Izu noted.
"See, that's what I thought at first, but it was the intensity of how sick I got that really got me nervous. I mean, even with the fact that I have the immunity system of a dragon, that happened."
"Dragons are more resistant to a lot of illnesses and diseases you humans are... It had to be something even more powerful than our bodies can handle. But the strange thing is that only you were affected." Agna said. Tal repeated the message to Izu.
Izu thought quietly.
"Perhaps it was something on a spiritual level..." she finally said.
"We can't really be for sure at the moment. Even if it was, wouldn't Kit or Agna have sensed something amiss in the air?" Tal questioned.
"I don't know. In this day and age, I'm not certain of anything," Izu mumbled.
Tal looked off to the side sadly.
"I'm sorry..." Izu got up and hugged Tal. Tal's face immediately turned red. Well, redder than normal. He didn't expect it.
"It's... it's alright..." he whispered. Trying to think of what to do next, he closed his arms and hugged her back.
What... what was going on? What was this feeling welling up inside of him? It... it couldn't have been... They aren't even the same species... But then again, neither were Camila and Kit. He couldn't be falling in love with her...?
Releasing Tal, she walked towards the door.
"Shall we head toward the mountain now?" she asked.
Tal nodded, trying to hide the fact that he had been blushing.
"Let's go."
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 am

Kit awoke as a drop of water ran down his muzzle. Not a tear, but a raindrop. He looked up and saw that the sky was dark with clouds of storm, and it was beginning to rain.

He stood up, the memories of the previous day flooding back into his brain. His legs were sore from his extensive run, but he was now rested enough to move around. He walked away from the cliff and into the forest, not sure of where he was going, as he was completely and utterly lost.

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ra12HoMjWDE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ra12HoMjWDE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

"Leave it to me to get myself lost like this." he thought to himself as he walked aimlessly through the endless array of woodland. He tried to clear his mind, but his thoughts kept going back to the day before. "I'm so stupid...she appeared happy to see that I was there, but...I guess I couldn't handle it. As of how things stand, I can't be with her and have it stay that way, which I want more than anything. I have to do whatever I can to take down Gosvik to make that happen, though...which I could very well die in the process of."

He let out a long sigh.

"I guess...maybe I've just been stubborn. I could be with her while I'm at the camp instead of avoiding her. I'd be happy, she'd be happy, but...I'll still have to leave. And I would be more emotionally attached when I do so, which would make it even harder for both of us...and then there's also the matter of the letter..."

A pause. He stopped for a moment to contemplate his options, the rain now falling heavily and running down his fur.

"...I've made up my mind."

And with that he began walking again, trying to find a way back to the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been hours, and he still didn't have any idea as to where he was.

"I...I can't find my way back..." he thought to himself. "And I could very well be getting more and more lost. This damn rain gets rid of my tracks."

He stopped and opened his mind, reaching out for any people, any signs of intelligent life. Nothing. But then he had an idea---rearing his head back, he let out several loud fox-calls that combined his telepathy with physical vibrations of sound.

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIR8RtI9kaw?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIR8RtI9kaw?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

"Lost. Send help."

The sound would be carried through the air and amplify itself through the raindrops. Though it would weaken to where it could no longer be heard by normal ears after reaching a point, the telepathic message would still carry itself through the weakened waves for a long distance, where it could be perceived by any creature with acute hearing.

He started once again moving forward through the uninhabited wilderness that somewhere sheltered the rebel camp that was his destination.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

BunBun awoke with a sudden jolt.

BunBun: *twitches nose* hngg what was that, I'm trying to sleep here :l

Twas a late rainy night, BunBun was sleeping peacefully next to Chiyo, who apparently is still sleeping.

BunBun: Hmmm

BunBun heard a voice, faint but he heard something.

BunBun: Who is that?

???: "Los..Sen..elp"

BunBun: It sounds like..that fox boy named Kit. Lost send Help? Oh shit son, I better wake up my master.

BunBun started to nudge Chiyo awake

BunBun: WOMAN WAKE UP

BunBun slapped Chiyo's face

Chiyo: zzz..wa..what? BunBun why did you slap me ;-;

BunBun: *twitches nose*

Chiyo: Something wrong? Holy hell its raining outside.

BunBun started to run out the door outside

Chiyo: Hey where are you going!

Chiyo puts on her boots and runs after the silly bunny.

Chiyo: Its raining hard..bunbun stop!
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Vanitas awoke looking at the clock... 4 am He wasn't tired its just he didn't like waking up early.
He walked outside the tent realizing it was raining. he heard feet and boots splashing against the water on the ground.. it was heading towards the gate. The feet didn't sound like it was from a human though. He startled to pursue the people out into the forest. He got close enough to see one of them.. a rabbit wearing armor... how did he not see that from farther away...
Vanitas (thought): Wait.. a rabbit in armor... oh great now i know who im following but... why are they out in the forest at 4 am..

As vanitas was following them he stepped on a fallen branch and bunbun turned around and shot a laser at the tree vanitas was using as cover. Vanitas was able to dodge easily.. Chiyo had turned around and went towards the tree to see why Bunbun opened fire. Nothing was there she turned around to see vanitas...but upside down she looked up nothing was there he was standing in midair?

Chiyo: What the hell.
she was backing away
Vanitas: Why are you in the forest?
Chiyo: why are you following us?
Vanitas: I was bored and you?
Chiyo: How should i know he woke me up and ran into the forest
Vanitas: So you've been following a rabbit through the woods... and have no idea what hes after.
Chiyo: Makes sense right?
Vanitas: Whatever I want to see what its trying to find so i guess ill follow.
Vanitas turned around so his feet were facing the ground and he dropped down.

They continued following the rabbit until he stumbled on something... it was... a fox..kit?
Bunbun seemed to get in a conversation with the fox and the fox didn't try to eat him so im sure that was kit.
Vanitas: Kit. that you? what are you doing out here?
Kit: Yea its me its a long story wait so no one noticed i was gone..
Vanitas: Im sure some people did but didn't mention it ever since that explosions things have changed.
Kit: like what?
Chiyo: We should probably head back to the camp so you can find out.
Kit: Alright then
And so the 4 people head back to the camp not questioning why kit ran away
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 am

Kit walked with Chiyo, BunBun, and Vanitas back towards camp. He spoke to BunBun, though the other two couldn't understand their conversation. Not that they were paying attention anyway, the two seemed to bicker with each other a lot, which they did throughout the trip back.

"I'm glad you heard my call, BunBun. I'd have likely been a goner out here without you bringing help." he said.

"' 'Sall good, you crazy foxy." the bunny replied. "Just be glad we were able to find you alllll the way out here. Why didn't you just run in a circle if you needed to run?"

"Well...Camila found me, and I didn't know how to handle it, which is why I ran away. But now I do, and I intend to make things right."

"You people and your emotions." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, you'll understand one day. You'll meet some hot, sexy bunny and---"

"Oh, stop." he cut in, blushing. "Love is stupid."

"What are you two talking about?" Vanitas asked.

"Stop being so nosy." Chiyo responded. "Oh yay, we're almost back to the camp."

The area they were in was familiar to Kit, and he could tell that they were about half a mile away from the camp. The rain had let up to where it was only a small drizzle, and it was now morning, but early enough to where most would still be asleep. After several minutes, they were again passing into the camp.

"I'm going back to sleep. You woke me up in the middle of the night." BunBun said, preparing to leave him. "Good luck with your thing, Kit."

"Alright. And thanks again for your help, I owe you one." Kit replied, smiling.

"It's no problemo. Find me a sexy rabbit and we're even." he replied, chuckling. He hopped up into his master's arms.

After Chiyo and Kit exchanged farewells (Vanitas had already left without a word), Kit began the slow and seemingly-endless walk over to Camila's tent. His mind was running, his nerves were jolting, but he knew what he was going to do.

At last he arrived at the tent and entered, still in his fox form. Inside, he noticed that Camila was still asleep in her bed. He walked over and nudged her hand with his muzzle before stepping back a few paces and sitting down, facing her.

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQozXCeQGP4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQozXCeQGP4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

She woke, her eyes slowly opening, and blinking several times before noticing the fox before her. Her eyes suddenly snapped open, staring into Kit's eyes.

"Kit...?"

"Yes, it's me. Look, I'm really sorry abo---"

His apology was cut off as she quickly got out of bed, fell to her knees, and pulled him into a passionate hug.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. Shiki explained everything to me." She put him down and sat there, looking once more into his eyes. "To be honest, I was upset at first...but I understand your thoughts." She smiled.

"I'm glad you understand." Kit replied, a smile appearing on his face as well. "All this time...we've been so close, and yet I've missed you so much. I'm so happy right now...to be with you."

"I'm happy, too. But I have to ask..." She looked down momentarily, and then looked back at Kit, her smile now gone. "Do we have to continue staying apart? I know it will only make things harder for you later, so I understand if you do..."

"Camila, I realized something when I ran off. I know there will be pain and sadness later on. In this world, that's unavoidable, but that's just a bridge we'll have to cross when we get there, no matter how much worse things may be. For now...we may as well be happy. With each other."

The smile returned to her face once more.

"I'm glad...I don't know if I would have been able to handle knowing you're here and having to stay apart."

"Oh, trust me, it's definitely no fun at all."

They sat there, both staring deeply into each others' eyes, smiles of true happiness on their faces. It was this way for several moments, which seemed to last an eternity.

In one fluid movement, Kit transformed himself into a human and held Camila in another embrace...only this time, their lips met.

After several moments, they ended their kiss, and sat there in each others' arms, looking into each others' eyes. Camila was blushing.

Following their encounter, Kit and Camila sat and talked about the events that had transpired in the camp recently, namely that of K's identity, and Tal's sickness. (Both of which Camila knew much about due to her being one of the heads of the medical staff) This conversation went on until Camila reluctantly had to leave, as she had to tend to matters with her job. Kit walked with her to the entrance to the infirmary.

"Bye Kit! I'll talk to you later." Camila said, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to it. Bye!" Kit replied, also smiling.

He watched her go inside, and then left to go back to his own area of the camp with the rest of his "team". He was now truly happy.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WJW_ldC7sUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The training ground was huge. It was a large hollowed out space in the mountain roughly the size of 2 football stadiums. Holes scattered the ground along with small candle like fires around them, and either in between or inside the craters were remains of practice dummies and broken weapons that were scattered upon their destruction. Tal and Izu stood on opposite ends of a large crater staring at each other both with weapons at the ready. Izu in a low stance with a bow staff pointed directly at Tal who had his Dancing Hellfire out and was looking at Izu rather nervously.
Izu charged at Tal who jumped back and readied himself for an attack. Izu jump forward and swung multiple times at Tal who managed to deflect all of them.

Izu: "Cmon Tal, dont go easy! How are You supposed to gain anything if Your not letting loose and giving it Your all?"
Tal:"Im not sure, I dont want anything to happen to You"
Izu:"Oh cmon, Your taking me lightly because Im a Girl!" she said with an angry look on Her face.
Tal: "Aw man, why did i have to say something like that..."
Agna:"Tal look out here She comes!"

But before Tal could think, Izu jabbed his chest with the staff pushing tal backwards and jumped forward and kicked him in the stomach with both of her feet. Tal swung his sword 3 times, each hit bending the staff as they hit. Izu jabbed it into the ground, jumped into the air, grabbing the other end and brought it straight down, slamming it into Tal's sword. Tal looked at Izu hesitantly.
Tal:"Maybe we should call it quits here"
Izu:"dont fall behind!"
Tal turned around in surprise to see that Izu had managed to get behind him and smacked him in the face with her staff, knocking him off of his feet. Izu ran up to Tal and spun the staff around and prepared to strike him again- a flash in Tal's eyes
He swung around getting back on his feet, as Izu swung, Tal caught the pole and snapped it in half. Izu threw the sticks to the side and unsheathed her sword.
Izu: "Is that what it takes for You to act seriously?"
Tal stood there eying Her as She slowly breathed in and out. In the blink of an eye, Izu charged and stabbed forward, releasing her blade and catching it again as she threw herself to the ground, each time at the ready for another assault. She saw the opening and swung, Tal moved back, catching the blade with his hand, throwing it to the ground. He moved closer dodging a punch and grabbed Izu by her fists, spinning her around and held her in his arms.

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gUQuBBBzx-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Everything went silent except for Izu's breathing as she stood there with Tal. She turned and looked at Him and smiled, making Tal's face turn red, or at least He knew it did. Their eyes never left each other, the world seemed to have slowed down all together and the two of them were the only ones in it. Izu rested her head against Tal and closed her eyes. To them, it felt as a dream that was a promise of smiles and happiness.

Soon a phone began ringing and Izu glanced in the direction of Her bag. Slowly she looked at Tal and placed her hand on his arms.
Izu:"You know I have to get that"
Tal:"eh...sorry"
Tal let go and Izu and looked away rather embarrassed as she walked and picked up her phone.
Tal looked at Izu happily. It was a weird feeling, something inside him was making him smile and he couldnt figure out how to stop.

Izu:"Star. Yes? And Your certain? I'll begin right away. Yes. Alright." *click
She turned and looked at Tal with a look of accomplishment
Tal:"What? who was it?"
Izu:"L"
Tal looked at her with surprise
Tal:"What did He say?"

there was a long pause

Izu:"We need to call everyone together and have another meeting."
Tal:"What? Why?"

Izu:"We found Him."
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Some days Panther hated sharing a room with Today. The other days were filled with odd conversations with him and the strange cyborg. This day particular day was tolerable. That morning he had gotten up to see Today awake, lying in bed. Panther realized he didn't know what the day was, so he made the mistake of asking. "Hey,what's today?" Panther asked. "I'm Today, silly Panther. Have you lost your memory?" Today spoke in his usual playful voice. "No, I mean what is this day?" Panther asked again, somewhat amused by Today's confusion. "It's a very sunny day, some clouds. Might get some rain later." Today answered, again missing the question. "No, no, the day! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday?" Panther asked for the third time, now a bit frustrated. "Oh, you mean today. It's monday. Why didn't you just ask?" Today asked as he got up from his bed. Panther facepalmed, then went back to getting ready for the day's training. Whether it was curiosity or stupidity, Panther asked another bad question. "Can you give me the date?" Panther asked, not realizing what he had said until it was too late. "The date?" Today asked, looking puzzled. "There aren't any dates around here Panther. So I don't know what 'date' your talking about. If you really want something to eat you should eat an apple. We have those." Today then turned and left the room, leaving a very confused Panther sitting in bed.
Later that day, after having done some exercises and training, Panther was again in his room when Today walked in. "Panther! Your still in bed? Man you people are LAZY! Anyways, I'm here because L has called another meeting." Panther forgot about attacking the 'lazy' remark and instead asked "What's the meeting for?"
"They found Rudolph Gotfit!" Today responded proudly.
"Who's Rudolph Gotfit?" Panther questioned, puzzled.
"The guy who wants evryone to obey him!" said Today.
"Oh, you mean...Redil Gosvik?" panther replied, suddenly aware of the meeting's importance. "Yeah, whatever his name is. Redil, Rudolph, what's the difference?" Today spoke, now bored of the conversation. "Just shutup and c'mon before we're late." Panther grumbled. He hated Mondays.
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

Izu and Tal walked back to the main lodge where they had their first meeting months before. They received curious looks from others, though they didn't know why. It wasn't the first time they'd been walking together. It'd been hard, but they tried not to hold each other's hand along the way. The last thing they needed was publicity on the matter.
Still though, Tal was nervous and a bit confused. I mean, he was a half-dragon hybrid and yet they had fallen for each other...? Did she just not care or...? Plus, they seemed so young. Tal had just turned seventeen and she had to be about the same age. It seemed... naive in a way.
All this ran through Tal's head on their walk back. Maybe he needed a better time to think about it. They had finally found Gosvik. His mind should be on more pressing matters than falling in love.

But...

He couldn't stop thinking about it. Or her. Why was he so infatuated with Izu? What made her stand out from all the other girls Tal had met?
"Then again, maybe I've just found the girl who piques my interests the most. She seems to love combat, she has to at least have had an interest in dragons before... Her blue hair, her beautiful eyes... ugh, man..." Tal thought.
"Heh heh! Oh Tal, you're so cute!" Agna giggled.
"Huh...? Oh, hi Agna. How long were you there?"
"Tal, you're thinking about too much right now. I'll even say it; you're in love with Izu. And I'm pretty sure it's the same for her. You don't need to think about it right now. Besides, we need to focus on what else is important."
"Gosvik."
"Good boy."
Tal stopped walking and stared ahead for a second. Izu turned around.
"Tal? What's wrong?" Izu asked.
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/71NTUJpm6WE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/71NTUJpm6WE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Tal grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close, looking her in the eye.
"Izu, promise me this. When we do find him, you'll be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you. Gosvik is... a deranged lunatic. He'll do anything to anyone. If you were ever hurt I..." Tal hesitated.
"Tal, I'll be fine. Just so long as you fight better than you did back at the training facility, you will be too," Izu laughed.
Tal chuckled.
"Alright, alright. You got me there."

Suddenly, Junior came bursting out of Tal's lodge. He looked... unhappy, to say the least.
Tal and Izu, startled by the dragon, let go of each other and turned towards it.
Junior encircled Tal enviously and defensively, trying to "protect" him from Izu.
"Oh, Junior! You've gotten so big!" Izu said, smiling.
Junior growled.
"Hey! Junior, no! Bad! Down!" Tal yelled. Junior looked at him, then back to Izu, and shamefully backed down and away from Tal.
"Tal, come on. He's just trying to protect his dad."
"I know, I know... Hey, Junior, come on, it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong." Tal called.
Junior sadly looked up and crept back to Tal. He stared at Izu sorrowfully.
"You can pet him if you want. I'm sure as long as I'm here he won't try anything."
Izu reached her hand out to Junior's snout. Junior sniffed her hand, then allowed her to touch it. She scratched him gently, then moved her hand behind his head and scratched him there. Junior growled happily.
"Remember me yet?" Izu giggled. Junior was too busy with the satisfaction. But I'm sure he did.
"Sorry to cut you two short, but we should probably get going now. That meeting..." Tal interrupted.
"Ah, yes. You're right. Sorry, Junior, maybe another time."
Junior snorted as Izu pulled her hand back.
"We can ride on his back the rest of the way, it'll be faster. Right, Junior?"
Junior stood up proudly.
Tal and Izu moved to his side and got ready to mount. Tal lifted Izu up off the ground to help her get up (even though she easily could have climbed up) and then she helped him up with her hand. Settled for the ride, Tal called "Go!" and Junior was off. On the ride there, their hands slowly inched toward each other. And finally they met, as they both stared off towards the lodge.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Everyone had gathered in the meeting room again, this time with looks of assurance towards one another. The room had been re-arranged; The couches were gone and in the middle was a large table with chairs, the bookshelves had been stripped of their books and everything seemed rather empty aside from the chairs currently filled by the attendees. As everyone had entered and sat down, Tal helped Izu set up the computer and speaker systems along with a small projector. The entire group was finally accounted for as Kit walked through the door with Today and Panther right behind him. Chiyo welcomed them with gestures towards their potential seats. BA stood in the back, keeping to himself along with Vanitas who had moved his chair to the wall. Tal sat back as Izu turned on the monitor and a Large letter: L appeared on the screen.

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UMp2VO4Qabg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
L: "Thank You all for coming. As many of You may know by now, Our objective over the past months has been to find and locate Redil Gosvik. I've called this meeting together to talk about that very subject. Many of You may be thinking that We've found him."

Everyone looked around the room at the other's reactions.

L:"Now no one except Myself and Izuki should know this; (Izu stepped forward next to the computer) Before I gathered all of You here, I created a small unit made specifically for finding intelligence and tracking down Gosvik's every move. Today I would like to introduce them to You along with the information we've gathered. You may Enter"

3 People walked into the room from the back and stood facing the team. The first stepped into the light and revealed himself.

Doctor Schröder: Guter tag Fräuleins!
The group stared at the man in shock.
L:"This is Doctor Wilfred Schröder, He is one of the top medical doctors and scientists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."
Doctor Schröder :Ich habe vorwärts zu diesem geschaut! It is trooly en honor to meet yoowall!
"I vas een charge of looking ovah awl of Yor voons und booboos" he chuckled. I do belief zat I've patched up almose every van een zis room.
Especially You Mien Fräulein! said the doctor gesturing towards Izu who gave a small smile.

L:"Thank You doctor your work is much appreciated."

The next person walked forward.
???:"Bonjour"
L:" This is Benoît Durand. A Top class marksman and one of the greatest mathematicians I've ever known. "
Benoît:"Merci L, I have bin around the world luuking for Gawsveek. And I em very glad to say Mai eh-deescovorees have been eh-addequet to say the leest."

The last person walked up:

???:"Hola! Como estas?"
L:"This is Arturo Chavez, hes our main expert in information and counter surveillance"
Arturo: "You can just call me Chavez if You'd like, I'll have You know that alot of the information we've gathered so far are from My and Benoît's studies."

The three men sat down next to the computer and awaited instructions.

L:"I'll allow these men to share with You everything they know. You may begin gentlemen."

Benoît and Chavez both walked forward and began speaking as izu turned on the projector.

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E3LeZNlI0Xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Benoît:"Ohkay. Our information starts from the initial destruction of Solaria. As You can see on this map of our continent, This Gosvik's base was located there, during all the commotion, they need a place to move, and that very location is still unknown to us."
Chavez:"However, We have found evidence of Gosvik's return as his movements have become noticed over the past few weeks. The problem there is that we have no idea what hes been up to in these past months. Anything hes accomplished is beyond our reach right now. We did have a lead on him however, A past member of Our unit managed to infiltrate the unit of Gosvik's 2nd in command General : Commander James Nerol. Sadly, right before we could get him out of there he was compromised.. so he had to be let go."
Benoît:"Shot heem in the face, it couldnt be helped."

The team stared in shock as the frenchman stood there boldly.
Benoît:"It had to be done im afraid."
Doctor Schröder: "Ze poor leetle awstrylian man, I liekd him he vas funny und very gud weef exploseevs. ooo how i lawvd ze vay zay vent BOOM! HAHA!"
Izu:"alright doctor calm yourself"
Doctor Schröder: "Sorry Fräulein."

Chavez:"We discovered these odd looking tunnels near the edges of the Grais Desert. They appeared manmade from the looks of the detailing and designs, but theres been signs of human activity within the area and around those tunnels."
Benoît:"We believe that Gosvik is using these tunnels for something hes planning. We arent too sure of it yet but we're very certain that the sparks of activity in the Desert and Gosvik's reappaearance can only mean one thing.
Chavez:"Gosvik's planning something big."
Benoît:"Gosvik's planning something big."

Kit:"then tell us L what are we supposed to do?"
Chiyo:"Yeah, If we've found him shouldnt we be out trying to get him or something?"

L:"You are correct Chiyo, and thats exactly what we're doing. Its come to the point that we cant just sit back and wait for him anymore. The time each of you were given these past months was rare and i hope each of you used it wisely. As a team, its Your duty to stay together. Rarely will You ever be on Your own, each of you are a valuable asset to the team."

BA stepped forward and cleared his throat

BA:"Ryuzaki, I would like to respectfully decline."
everyone turned in shock as BA continued to speak.
BA:"Im just not cut out for this type of stuff anymore, maybe when You and I had first met but not now. I want to go and live the rest of my life with my family. Im sorry ryuzaki."

There was a long pause-

L:"Very well Mr.BA, You may take Your leave. You were an excellent edition to the team and You will not be forgotten. I'll have someone escort You. Tell Elicia I said hello."
BA:"thank You L."

Slowly BA walked out of the room, his suitcase in his hand and a determination to restart the life he had once left behind.-

L:"I also have a bit of a treat for You all. I had begun the construction of our new base of operations on the outskirts of New Raylus; a city on the other side of the continent. The rebel camp isnt safe here, therefor everyone and everything will be moving there. Its a large building within a complex that has 30 floors above ground and 30 below. We'll think of that place, not only as a base but as Your new homes for the time being. There are large open spaces, training fields, labs, much larger facilities for places like the infirmary and even a pool. Yes this sounds more like a vacation home than a base but thats the illusion. No one knows of its construction and those who have either seen it or noticed it believe its an old abandoned military outpost for when soldiers were deployed and needed a place to relax and get away from the war. Only this time, we've gotten it up and running alot better then it was many years ago."

Shiki:"Wait so we're leaving!?"
L:"No, I will have a means of transportation for everyone in the camp in 2 days. By that time I suspect that You will all be prepared for the trip by then."
Vanitas:"This is all real complicated"
Chiyo:"Whats not to get? We need to move from our current location"
Tal:"Its probably because this location isnt safe anymore, well not that it isnt safe, its just not going to cut it any longer."
Izu:"Thats exactly right Tal, we're being moved because the chances of the camp being discovered at this location is very high and in our new location its actually very low. If we want to get the first hit on Gosvik, We need to know where He is not the other way around."
Panther:"It sounds simple enough, so should we go get our things together?"
Today:"Well that would seem like the most logical action."

L:"I will contact you all again in 2 days when the transportation method is prepared. Until then, you will remain here."

The computer shut off and Izu went and began putting everything up.

Benoît:"Madam K, Chavez and I have orders to go on ahead. We will meet You at the new facility."
Izu:"Very well gentlemen."
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5pjWJewDzio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The 2 men left as the Doctor stayed to help Izu put up all of the stuff as everyone else emptied the room. The doctor slowly eyed Tal as he left the room.
Izu:"Doctor? Are You alright?"
Doctor Schröder: "hm? ah yes mien fräulein nawsing ees wrong."

The two slowly placed everything together and proceeded to walk out of the room.

Doctor Schröder: "Your dragon friend, das He know how he got zat vay?"
Izu:"I dont know, i've never asked Him. Why?"
Doctor Schröder: "Oh no just vondering iz all....
*clears throat* You know eets gud to see your face again K, I alvays thought you ver going to shtay behind zat mask forever."
Izu:"haha, well doctor what can i say? things change."
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Shiki went to his room to prepare for the coming journey. He didn't really have much anymore, Mr mew, Who was sitting nestled in a corner, came to life when the boy walked into the room.
Shiki: Wanna help me gather my pins?
Mr mew nodded and raced around the room grabing up all the pins, before stopping abruptly in front of Shiki. He lifted his tiny arms, now full of pins as high as he could. Shiki bent down and picked them all up and put them in his bag. He kept out his pyrokenesis, psychokenesis, bahamut, jupiter, soda, and force round pins, and pinned them in various places for quick access.
Shiki: You never know when you'll need to fight, it seems.
Mr mew nodded, and jumped on to the bed. Shiki soon followed and layed down for the night.
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Journal Post #11

Since I had absolutely nothing to prepare, I just went and flew around. The recent days have been pretty wild, so just a quick flight around would be much needed.

Flying around, looking at the scenery around the camp, I saw a familiar sight. I descended to the ground, and looked at my own creation that I engraved quite some time ago. Being here for so long, in this time period, has really changed some of my thoughts. Like I said, a lot of things happened. I saw a lot of things happen, and I've met a lot of people too. It was fun, I admit. I remember that I was just dying to get out of here, however I could back then. But that's changed, too! We're getting closer to our goal it would seem, so this might be over soon! And after that, well, we both know what's going to happen....Ah, well. Which is why I had to slow down, you know, look at the scenery! And looking around, I've realized that even an advanced mechanical being, made to be precise, effective, and powerful, can be wrong some times.

But not a lot of times.

I looked back down at the giant writing dug into the ground, and crossed it out with my drill. And then, I wrote a new, more accurate word. In handwriting as neat as a robot can produce, the word "Pretty" was written in dirt right below the crossed out "Ugly".

It's easier if everything's labeled correctly.
The Professor said that.
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Kit walked back into the camp, observing everyone else collecting and packing their possessions in preparation for the relocation. He walked into his own tent, and observed that there wasn't really anything that he needed to take along with him, as he had never carried possessions of his own. There was just his bed, left unmade as he saw no purpose in making it knowing that he'd only mess it up again when he came in to sleep again, which is all that he used the tent for anyway.

So, with that chore being "done", or rather, not having to be done, and everyone else busy, he went over to the infirmary to chat with Camila for a bit. He enjoyed being able to spend time with her now, especially since everyone else was so preoccupied with other happenings...he felt sort of distant from them lately, probably because everyone's attention has been all over the place, but he always felt welcome and loved when he was with her. And he welcomed and loved her back.

He walked into the large, medical tent, and noticed Camila packing up crates of medical supplies.

"Hey there. News travels quickly, I see." Kit said, a smile on his face.

"Oh, hey there!" Camila said, noticing him and smiling back. "Yeah, there's a lot of excitement going around, but also a lot of apprehension."

She looked at several different containers of herbs before carefully packing them in order into a crate, making sure to insulate the area in-between so that they won't break.

"I can imagine." Kit replied. "Everyone back in my camp area is going crazy with getting their stuff together."

"Shouldn't you be doing the same?" she asked.

"Well, no...I've never been one to carry much of anything around with me. I've never seen the need."

"Oh...I guess that makes sense seeing as you can't really tote anything around in that form, haha." She leaned over and poked him gently on the forehead.

Kit's ears twitched. "Oh stop, you know I hate that." he responded, chuckling.

The day went on, and Kit, taking on a human form, helped Camila get everything from the infirmary packed and ready to go for their relocation.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Everybody else had been taking the time to pack stuff up. The only possessions Tal had were Junior, his gauntlets, his long sword, and his new magnum. He hadn't been talking to Trevor a lot since Tal seemed to have a new problem every time he checked, so he hadn't been able to practice shooting a lot. His aim wasn't TERRIBLE, but it needed refreshing. But he had a plan in mind for the coming days.

Tal grabbed an empty crate and some sacks from the infirmary that weren't being used. He left the crate and a few sacks in his room and took one. He strapped his Dancing Hellfire on his back, donned his gauntlets, and checked his gun. He took the sack, along with two extra clips for the magnum with him out into the woods.
"Tal, what are we doing out here?" Agna asked.
"Agna, we're doing a bit of hunting. I've been through these woods before, a long time ago. I had to pass through Solaria once before I met you and so I came through here," Tal explained.
"Hunting? Alone? Are you sure you don't want anyone with you? I mean, you have a bad habit for-"
"Shut up, Agna."
Agna stayed quiet. She knew she was going a little over the line. After a small trek, she spoke again.
"So what are we hunting anyway?" she asked.
"Yian Kut-Ku.They're around here somewhere," Tal responded.
"Well ok, but WHY?"
"We can get some pretty nice materials for making armor off them. If we're getting ready to head for Gosvik, I'm making sure I'm prepared. I'm tired of always being hurt and having someone else lug me around."
Agna understood just fine. In fact, even if Tal didn't want it, she'd be helping too. They'd need all the protection they can get, and Tal couldn't do everything all by himself. She hadn't been let in control of the body ever since Tal had rescued her from Gosvik's facility.

A few hours of travel. Nothing had shown up.
"Ugh. Where are these goddamned things?" Tal asked, frustrated.
Suddenly, a noise through the woods.
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMSiZ7CxgzQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMSiZ7CxgzQ?version=3&hl=en_US" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
"What IS that...?"
"...Kut-Ku!"
Tal dashed through trees to where he heard the sounds. He stopped and hid behind a tree, peeking out from the side. A Kut-Ku was just starting to rest near small scorches on the ground.
"They can breathe fire...?"
"Well, they spit small fireballs if that's what you mean," Tal answered.
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_EyxCx6_4M0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_EyxCx6_4M0?version=3&hl=en_US" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Tal jumped out from behind the tree and unsheathed Dancing Hellfire. The Kut-Ku suddenly perked up and spun around to Tal, who was already swinging the sword over his head.
The Kut-Ku backstepped and screeched, spewing a fireball out of its beak. Tal rolled to the side and swung the sword to his right, backstepping as he went to get a better hold on the fight. He sliced the Kut-Ku's wing, causing it to swing around and hit him with its other wing. Tal simply fell over and got back up again. He stabbed the sword into the ground and drew the claws on the gauntlets. He swung his fist at the Kut-Ku's head and got a clean hit on the beak. It cracked the beak slightly. The Kut-Ku stepped back and reared up, screeching in pain. It hurled another fireball, which Tal rolled out of the way of again. He went in for a kick to its stomach but it suddenly lunged and started pecking wildly, hitting Tal on the head. He fell down again and held his head in pain.
"Ow, son of a-!" Tal yelled. He tried to focus, but he had a migraine from the impact. The Kut-Ku jumped backward, thrusting its wings and causing a large gust of wind. It pushed Tal over and onto his stomach, where he landed next to his sword. He grabbed the hilt and pulled himself up, readying the sword. What he hadn't realized was that the Kut-Ku started dashing at him, and when he got up it knocked him over, then lost its balance and toppled over onto him.
"Tal! Hold on!" Agna shouted. She took over for the first time in several months. It felt... invigorating. The pain from the attacks, the feeling of cold steel in her hands... she was ready.
"Ugh, sorry Agna..."
"Tal, shut up and let me hunt," Agna strained to say. Smiling.
The Kut-Ku was struggling to get up, but Agna threw it off her and spun around, facing it. It spun around as well, eying her. It screeched and threw its head up and down, and flames started spurting form its mouth.
"Rage mode? I think you're going to be fine," Tal said.
"I'll be more than fine," Agna replied.
The Kut-Ku dashed again, and Agna charged it. She swung Dancing Hellfire around and side stepped with it to avoid the rush. She stabbed through one of Kut-Ku's legs, but it ignored it and turned, spewing out four fireballs. Agna dodged the first three but got blasted by the fourth. She seemed to take the hit as if it were hot water from a shower. Fire was her specialty, after all. Through the small flames she burst through and did an overhead swing, cutting one of the Kut-Ku's ears off. The sword seemed to... glow afterwards. With a faint white light.
Subconsciously, Agna swung the sword around to the left. Then to the right. Then two upward slashes to the left and right followed by an overhead swing. The Kut-Ku was screeching in pain, but wasn't done yet. It tried another peck, but Agna completed the combo.
She finished with a complete swing-around of the sword, all the way from the left to the right, where she sheathed it after a quick 360-turn.
She turned around and stared at the dead Kut-Ku.
"Agna. What. The HELL. Was that," Tal asked, bewildered.
"Hell if I know. But it felt amazing," Agna told him, panting from excitement.
The two carved off what materials they could from the Kut-Ku and recounted. A few scales, a beak, its shell... and the ear they cut off.
"We're going to need more than this for a whole armor set..."
Agna unsheathed Dancing Hellfire again.
"Tal, we're going hunting until we leave."

(for the Spirit Combo demo [the whole sword-glowy left right up thing] skip to 1:24. However the Roundhouse Slash [last part] isn't there :<)

Last edited by Tal on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 am

Vorkuta.
A room is partially lit showing two men holding a third captive. "We caught one of His men, captain." said the first in a Russian accent. "Now what do we do?" A fourth man came into the light. It was Reznov. He leaned in towards the captive and in a low voice, said:
"Begin phase 1."

Panther woke with a start. He had slept in. Not usual of him. And that dream...who had they captured? It was like Panther knew him, but..."Ah, forget it," Panther muttered. "It was a dream. Besides, the transport will be here tomorrow. Better be ready." And with that said, he began his final preparations.

Last edited by Panther on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm

(in a whisper)"wunder"

Agna:"Tal someone's here!"
Tal:"huh?"
Tal turns around and starts looking around. Scanning the area and readying his sword.
Tal turns instantly as bushes begin to shake. A small pigeon flies out and Tal leaves his ready stance.
Tal:"Agna I think Your seeing things"
Agna:"Talent dont get that way with Me, Im never wrong about these things, I sensed someone very close by, almost on top of us but for some reason i cant see them anymore...Tal:"Were You able to depict an identity?"
Agna:"Thats the problem Tal, I saw them but then... they just disappeared. It was like My sensing them triggered it too. Im not sure who or what it was but..."
Tal:"Well dont worry about it, lets continue hunting and if someone comes along we'll just see whats up."

Talent and Agna continue their hunt for their new armor and proceed down the forest

as a picture is snapped.
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 am

Back at camp, Shiki and Chiyo were helping pack supplies when the rebel captain pulled them off to the side. In a hushed voice, he said "I need you two to do something for me, but you must keep it quiet." After making them both agree to this, he had them follow him to his quarters. "Alright, now that we're settled," he began. "How well do either of you know Panther?"
"Why do you want to know?" asked Chiyo. "Besides, he usually keeps to himself and doesn't tell us much about himself."
The captain shrugged. "Well we did some background research..."
"Research?" Shiki asked, suddenly confused. "What did he do? I mean, he IS sort of secretive, but I don't think he's spying on us..." Shiki then realized what was going on. "You think he's spying on us?! Why would you think that?" Shiki said. "I agree," added Chiyo. "Of everyone here, why suspect G.I. Joe over there?"
"Simple," replied the captain. "We've been watching him since he arrived. We watched his hand-to-hand combat moves. They're almost identical to that of Gosvik's soldiers. On top of that, you said yourselves he doesn't give out his personal info. Even we don't know his history; our computers came up blank. Yet he's has been getting info on everyone else, has he not?"
Chiyo and Shiki thought about this realizing the blanks.
"Alright, so even if he might be dirty, what are we supposed to do? He'll notice if we're being 'too friendly', if you get my point." sighed Chiyo.
The captain smiled. "You and Shiki both have small friends who could spy for you. All we really need is Panther's face. He's always wearing that blasted mask. If we have his face to go by, then we can determine whether or not he's a spy."
Shiki and Chiyo thought it over, and eventually agreed. "Good. But remember, nobody can know. Act like this never happened." And with that, the captain dismissed Chiyo and Shiki. Shiki, however, was still worried. "How can we be a team," he thought. "If we can't even trust each other?"
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 am

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cuAvGltf6zo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Everyone had gathered around the gates to the camp eager to see what awaited them after the trip. L had provided a plane which would provide transportation for everyone in the camp. All of the rebel military and personnel had already been taken to the building to prevent everyone from having to leave all at once, along with all the equipment, machinery and supplies. The plane wasn't very big, it had a small kitchen built into it along with 2 beds and was surprisingly big enough to fit the entire team and about 8 more people. Slowly everyone had boarded the flight together throwing ideas back and forth about what their new headquarters was going to be like. Aside from the team, 2 chefs and a small medical team of 4 including Camilla who had managed to get herself on the list of doctors boarded the flight as well. Finally after all the chattering was done and Kit had succeeded in stealing a seat next to Camilla leaving one of the doctors completely dumbfounded, Tal
boarded the flight with Izu who stopped at the door.
Tal"Hey, Izu cmon its time to go."
Izu:"I cant Tal, I have to stay behind and take care of some things. Plus there really isnt any more room on the flight so You'd probably be better off flying without Me."
Tal:"what are you talking about? You have to come, otherwise how are you going to get there?"
Izu:"Dont worry about Me, I'll find My way over there. Whats important is that You all get there."
Tal:(grabbing Izu's hands)"Izu please, what if something happens? I wouldnt want anything to happen to You while I'm- WE'RE away. I just..-"
Izu leaned up and pecked Tal on the cheek.
Izu:"Get on the flight dragon boy *giggle* I'll be fine."
Tal looked Izu in the eyes, and nodded his head, slowly letting go of her hands and walked into the aisle. He looked back at Izu who waved goodbye to Him and he went and sat down next to Chiyo who was bickering with Vanitas.

K watched as the flight took off until it was far from sight.
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5pjWJewDzio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
She walked around the dismantled camp and inspected everything.
Slowly she sealed off the secret Mountain Room and walked back into the camp. Izu walked through the infirmary, making sure everything was taken or destroyed and then moved to her cabin. She went into her room and picked up her mask and threw it into the fire. At last everything in the camp had been checked and Izu began walking out of the camp.
Suddenly a figure dressed completely in black walked in front of her and stopped.

Izu:"Who are You? and state Your business!"
???:....
"Answer Me!" she yelled pulling out a gun
???:"You still dont know who I am do you? it doesnt surprise me that L wouldnt have said anything about Me."
Izu:"What are You talking about? Who is L?"
???:"Dont play dumb with Me K."
K:"Fine, who are You?"
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PORJ5Np_OQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Someone more prepared for whats to come than any of You are." the figure said walking forward.
K:*aiming the gun "And who would that be?"
???:"Im C. I assume L has never mentioned Me to You."
K:" There is No C! That letter was skipped back at wammys house!"
C:*getting closer to Izu*"Poor child. I never was at wammy's house. Like You, L found Me later in My life, or rather... I found Him."
K:"Stay back or I'll shoot!"
C:"Go ahead, pull the trigger. You cant kill Me- *bang
K fired her weapon and C spun and lunged for Izu, slamming her on the ground and grabbing her by the throat.

C:"As I was saying, You cant kill Me"
K:*chocking* "Let-go-of... gh-Me!"
C:"Im going to show You something now thats going to change the very way You see life."

Slowly C placed a hand on Izu's head and began to add abit of pressure. Izu's eyes opened wide and she began to shake back and forth trying to break her restraint.
"No! Please stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!" Izu screamed at the top of her lungs. She began to scream harder as tears ran down her eyes.
Izu:"NO!!!!!!! PLEASE! NO MORE*sob* I cant*sob**gasp*
C slowly let go of Izu's head and watched as Izu's body twitched.
C:"My job here is done."
C slowly walked away, leaving the camp and disappeared into the woods.
Izu lay there on the ground, crying hard, shaking with fear

Izu:"*sob Ryuzaki...*sniff *sob Tal.... *sob Sarah... where are you*sob -

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yMGOEErm198" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The building was huge and so was the complex that it resided in. L hadnt let a single detail go unjustified. it was a large square complex, with buildings and fields of fresh grass. A very large pool was on the side of the building, just as stated, smaller buildings for stockpiles and other such things existed along the rims of the compound. The main building itself was silver and shined brightly with the sun, 30 floors up and down with separate buildings on the side branching off for medical buildings and other such purposes. Everyone in the plane looks out of their windows in marvel.

Camilla:"I know i should be happy about having a larger medical wing but I want to try out that pool!" she said smiling at Kit who noticed and looked away blushing.
Chiyo:"Hey Tal look its Junior"
Tal looked out his window and saw Junior running around the field roaring at the plane as it flew over.
Tal: "At least he had a safe trip over too."
Agna:"I wasnt worried in the slightest"
Today:"you know what? This place looks pretty cool."
Panther:"Right this will be wonderful."

The plane slowly landed and everyone boarded off and looked around in amazement.
Shiki:"L really hooked us up this time. Holy cow! I know where Im going first!" he said eyeballing a sign that said Kitchen.
The team was guided to the room on the very top of the building. It was a large room filled with computers and couches and small tables. The team walked in and stood around, looking at all the paintings on the walls and a few eyeballing a large cake sitting on one of the tables.
A chair spun around and a man walked up to them. He was a pale looking man with long black hair and large dark bags under his eyes. He wore a long white sleeved shirt and blue jeans but no shoes, and stood in a slouched position.

Chiyo:"Oh hello"

The man waved.

L:"Its nice to finally meet You all. I am L."

Everyone stood in shock as they stared at the man before them. So this was L. So this was the man who had been calling the shots. This was the man that is going to lead them to victory. A glorious occasion.

L:"Well dont just stand there everyone, Its celebration time. Please do go off and enjoy Yourselves, have some cake, relax. Its rare that any of us are given the opportunity to put everything down and have some fun. Plus I'm in a very good mood today, so take advantage of this time everyone, We can all begin work tomorrow."

The group looked at him hesitantly and left the room. Each who took no time at all to look through every room as they reached the outside. Tal made it out into the fields and was happily greeted by junior. Camilla dragged Kit down to the pool, practically pulling him all the way down to the main lobby of the building. Today stood there watching Shiki getting scolded by a chef who was pointing at a table full of empty plates, and Vanitas followed Chiyo around who seemed quite irritated at that point.

L walked back to his seat and sat down and continued eating a piece of the cake he had secretly taken from the table.

L:*sigh "Yes... work... tomorrow."
L slowly reached across his table and pressed a button on the keyboard of his computer and a pager rang.
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/96kQQog1SSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Hello?"
L:"Have you received any news from K?"
"No sir ryuzaki"
L:"hmm... keep me up to date with that."
"Yes sir"
*click

L:"Izuki. What are You doing?"
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

Tal laid in the field while Junior ran around. He sat up to make sure Junior didn't run off every once in a while, but aside from that, rarely moved. "No room," huh. There was plenty of room on that flight. She was keeping something from him.
Either that, or maybe she just needed to do some work for L. Maybe. Only she really knew at this point. And she was all alone at that camp.
...or so he thought.
He suddenly remembered the day before, while hunting. Those bushes. Someone had been hiding in them. That person couldn't still be...
"Tal, calm down already! She'll be fine. I'm sure she'll be here in the next couple of days," Agna tried to tell him.
"But still, I'm worried. That camp... I'm sure she isn't alone. I've got this weird gut feeling..." Tal responded.
"Tal, why don't you relax for once? Ever since we escaped from that crazy facility it's been one thing after another with you. Nearly dying, that whole fiasco with K, Junior... You just need a break. She'll be here soon."
Tal stared up at the sky. He thought for a moment. Junior continued to run around, oblivious to anything else. Not paying attention, he tripped over Tal and landed on him sideways.
"Ow! Hey, Junior, watch it! That hurts!" Tal coughed.
Junior tilted his neck to face Tal and shoved his face right next to Tal's.
"Wh- what? I'm not a seat, you know."
Junior laid his head down next to Tal's and curled up his tail. He pushed down on Tal's head with his claw to set it on his tail, like a pillow. Then he moved his leg over Tal's chest and left it there.
"See? Even Junior wants you to rest and relax for a while," Agna told Tal.
"Alright, fine. You win, Junior. I'll relax for a while," Tal sighed. Junior snorted, blowing air into Tal's face.
They laid there for at least an hour, and even though Junior was still on top of Tal it didn't really bother him. His brush with the Yian Kut-Kus yesterday made this feel like nothing. After the first hunt he took a few more fireballs, got pecked once or twice on the arms, and got tail-slapped at least once. Not to mention one tried to eat his head, but his gauntlets made for a quick escape. He brought all his materials with him in the crate he took. A lot of the team asked him what was inside, but he didn't say. He'd keep it a secret, considering a lot of other people would want armor too for the raid. He wanted a rest before he had to go help everyone else hunt for their materials. Plus, Yian Kut-Ku weren't too easy to find. He got lucky, being able to find as many as he did for all the materials. He managed to get 4 ears, 12 shells, 6 webbings, 5 scales, 2 small bones, and 1 medium bone. That was all he needed for an entire set. Now all he needed was someone who was able to forge it...
"Ahhhhh!"
Tal jumped. Someone screamed? Was there seriously something going on already?!
Junior got up and stretched while Tal looked over to where he heard the scream. Chiyo was being pushed into the pool by Vanitas.
"Jeez... They need to not scare me like that..." Tal said, scratching the back of his head.
"Tal! Come on! The water's perfect!" Shiki yelled to him.
"Eh, no, no. I'm fine. I don't... work well near water," Tal called.
"Oh stop being a baby and come on!"
Tal sighed. He wasn't going in, but he'd at least go over and spend time with them.
"Come on, Junior! Go wait in my room, I'll be there soon."
Junior ran off towards the facility and squeezed through the doorway, startling the guard outside. When he was gone from view, Tal dragged his feet over to the pool.
"I just hope they don't try anything..."
"I'm sure they won't. I mean, if I'm not really partial to the water I don't see why they'd try to get me in."

Unfortunately...

"Goddammit guys, leave me alone!" Tal yelled. He had his magnum pulled and aimed at the two people trying to push him into the pool. Shiki, Chiyo, and Vanitas had managed to tie his wings together so he couldn't fly off. He was half a step away from falling in.
Chiyo and Shiki backed up a few feet, sort of shocked that Tal had pulled his gun.
"Jeez, we were just playing. You didn't have to get us at gunpoint," Chiyo mumbled.
When they were far enough away, Tal set the gun back into his holster. He stepped away from the edge of the deep side of the pool. He breathed in and out deeply.
"I don't want to get in the water, alright? I came over here so I could spend SOME time with you guys, even if I couldn't... never mind."
"Couldn't what?" Shiki asked.
"Forget it. I'm going back inside. I need to feed Junior."
Tal began to walk off but heard a voice behind him.
"Hold on, Tal, let me-"
He was a little too paranoid at the moment. Without thinking he unsheathed his sword and in a second had it pointed at Camila, who was fiddling with the ropes on his wings. She screamed, surprised by the sudden outburst.
"Camila! What's going on?!" Kit came running through the gate in the form of a teenage boy. "Tal?! What the hell!"
Tal dropped his sword immediately. It clattered to the ground.
"Oh my God... Camila... I... I'm sorry, I didn't-" Tal stuttered.
Calmed down, Camila answered. "No, I'm sorry. I should have given you more warning. I just wanted to untie your ropes."
"Are you alright, Tal? You seem... on edge," Kit asked, also calmed over the whole ordeal.
"Yeah, sorry. It's nothing, I'm just a bit frustrated. Would you mind?" Tal pointed to the bindings on his wings. Kit cut them with his claws. Tal thanked him and ran off into the base, leaving his sword on the ground.
Shiki and Chiyo looked at each other and shrugged, and resumed fooling around.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 am

No music this post wow, i'll let Your minds create the moods ._.

Talent woke up strapped to a table, unable to move around very much. He looked around the room, it was dark and only somewhat lit and full of medical equipment. He was in a medical room... but why? He hadnt been hurt or had any sort of illness, and aside from the pain in his head he felt fine. Soon a shady figure entered the room and Tal began squinting his eyes to get a better look.
Agna:"Tal! Its that same presence I felt when we were in the woods!"
Tal looked up again and the person was right in his face, this time he knew exactly who he was looking at.
Man:"Ah yes You've avaken! You do know who I am dont you?"
Tal:"Ya your... that doctor! uh... Schroder! And You were the one following Me in the woods!"
Doctor Schröder: "Ah yes so You do remember Me. Wunderbar!" the doctor said slowly inching away from Tal who was glaring at him in anger.
Tal:"What do You want with Me!?"
Doctor Schröder: "Nien! Dont vorry, Im not going to hurt You, I've only tied You awp so zat You vont leave. I only vish to talk to you."

The doctor flipped a switch and the lights flashed on revealing the entire room. There were al sorts of medical machines and devices and on a wall were 4 pictures of Talent in combat during his time in the forest and some in camp. The doctor leaned on a counter and looked at Tal.

Doctor Schröder:"So. Tell Me, vat ease it liek being a Dragon? hm? Have You already gotten used to ze body?"
Tal looked at the man angrily
Tal: "Well Ya I would assume so!"
Doctor Schröder:"Yes very good."
Tal:"Let Me Go!"
Doctor Schröder: "I have ein qvestion for You sir Talent: Do You know how You got zat vay? Being ze Dragon You?
Tal: "Well Yeah, I was captured along with Agna and we were apart of a Perfect-
"Wrong!" the Doctor said interrupting Tal.
Tal: "what?"
Doctor Schröder:"It vas never Gosvik's plan to create You! You mien little dragon are not a perfect soldier. In fact You ver far from eet! Und You shtill are!"

Tal looked at the man, confused as to what he was getting at.

Doctor Schröder:"Let me ashk you sawmsing. How did You escape?"
Tal:"I broke out and I killed them all"
Doctor Schröder:"Killed zem all You shay? hm? vell zat cant be possible."
Tal:"Yes I did, It was unintentional but I incinerated them all"
Doctor Schröder:"If You had killed every van zer, zen I voodn't be shtanding here talking to You!"

Talent's eyes widened as he looked the Doctor in the eyes after hearing the seriousness in his voice.

Tal:"You.... You.. did this to Me!?"
Doctor Schröder: Yesh. In fact I vas ze very Doctor who came up vis ze whole experiment. You were My design, My idea, My Creation. I vas ze van in charge of Your capture and transformation. You vere to be a sholdier zat vould be unshtoppable on ze battle field."
Tal squirmed and grunted as he attempted to break his restraints.
Tal:"When I get out of this IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"
Doctor Schröder:"Lishen to Me! Im not ze type of person You may think I am! I learned vat I vas getting Myshelf into ven i came up vith ze idea. My research vas far ahead of anyvone und it shteel iz. I vas prepared to make Gosvik ze perfect sholdier he needed, but I knew zat it vas wrong sho I purposhly meshed up ze experiment."
Tal:"Explain!" he said glaring at the doctor and breathing heavily.
Doctor Schröder:"I changed ze calculations und ze procedure vish made you vat You are now. You she, It vas imposhible to shtop ze project sho i had to act fast. I allowed You to escape to hopefully find you und correct my mishtake." the doctor said with a frown.

Tal looked at him in shock.

Tal:"Correct Your mistake!?
Agna:"Correct Your mistake!?

Doctor Schröder:"Talent listen to Me, und i veel try to shpeak propar english for zis. *clears throat* You are probably ze only won who can bring Gosvik down to his knees. I can help You achieve that."
Tal: "You already managed to turn Me into a freak once, I dont need You turning Me into an even bigger Monster!"
Tal burst from his restraints and grabbed the doctor by the neck and pulled his gun out and placed it on his forehead.
Tal:"There is nothing You can do for Me! You sick minded F%@#!"
Doctor Schröder:*chocking Vat- eef I told You *gag zat I could prefect You?"
Talent put his finger around the trigger
Doctor Schröder:"Und give You the opportunity to leev Your life again!?"*chocking

Talent let go of the Doctor and the man collapsed on the floor grabbing his neck.

Tal:"What are You talking about?"
Doctor Schröder:"You see, ven i told you zat i shabotaged the original experiment i told you ze truth. You shee, in your incorrect shtate, You appear as a dragon zat has ze characteristics of a human; liek valking on 2 feet und shpeaking human langvages und sho on. After My apparent death, Gosvik had to begin ze vork himshelf. He eventually dishcovered how to split You apart vhich he did am I right? Well ven You rejoined, You fused back togezer und completed ze next shtep in Your initial creation und had undone vat i had placed as a sort of barrier to Your abilities. After rejoining bodies vis ze dragon your form changed. Im not sure if You've looked in a mirror lately but You appear more human. I can shee ze face of ze boy i vatched laying on an examination table. This is how it vorks. The closher You are to 100% ze more You can control Yourshelf. If You let Me finnish vat i shtarted You vill appear 100% human, und be able to transform into ze dragon state at will!"
Tal:"And why should I believe anything You say?"
Doctor Schröder:"Honeshtly if i vas lying to You vould I have gone to all ze trouble to get You here and explain myshelf? I think not."

Tal took a step back and began thinking about everything the doctor had just said. This was a road Tal never thought he would see. He slowly looked at himself, the longing for being human returned, but the love and sacrifice of being a dragon came up too.

Tal:"I cant... I cant go back to the way things were before this. Then I felt helpless, like time was passing Me by. Now I feel like I can actually make a difference in this world. With these powers. I've grown so close to Agna and junior that I dont think I want to go back Doctor!"
Talent began to walk out the door
Doctor Schröder:"Ah yes but vat about mien little Fräulein!? You vouldnt vant her to be shtuck vith you zis vay forever vood you!?"
Talent stopped and looked back at Him.
Tal:"What did You say? What the hell did You just say!?"
Doctor Schröder:"Oh I know all about You und miss Izu. Im not shtoopid, I see ze vay You look at each uzzah, I see ze vay You've held her, dont act like You dont know vat Im talking about."
Tal looked down at the ground.
Doctor Schröder:"Voodnt it make a difference in Your life if You ver able to leev vis her as Yourshelf? Your actual person inshtead of a cold scaled dragon?"

there was a long pause and Tal turned and walked out the door.

"Listen to Me Talent" the Doctor said rushing towards him.
Doctor Schröder:" I vill let You think about this conversation You und I have shared. I expect an answer In within 2 days. You have until zen."

With that, the doctor closed and locked the door leaving Tal standing in the hall way.
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 am

Tal stood in the hallway, infuriated. He didn't know what to even do.
"Tal."
No response. He stood there, fists shaking violently.
"Tal!"
"WHAT?!"
Ignoring his rage, Agna slowly talked to him.
"Tal, I know you're upset, but we can't really do much about it but choose for him."
"You... you expect me to just... just..." Tal stopped, breathing hard and heavy. "YOU EXPECT ME TO F%@# CHOOSE THIS JUST LIKE THAT?!"
Remaining calm, Agna responded slowly.
"Tal. Don't forget, I'm in this too. I have every right to choose, too."
Tal was still massively pissed off. But at the same time, he was scared. He didn't know what would happen if this went through. If he was reverted back to human form, Agna would... she'd...
A tear fell down Tal's face. He couldn't do it. Izu... she... if it bothered her at all she wouldn't have the feelings she did.
He was used to living like this. He loved being so close to Agna. He could protect her for once. And he had. Many times.
Now he was confused. He HAD missed being a human, though. Back when everything was normal. But...
Even if he returned, where would he go? He had no family. He was alone. Gosvik had done it to him.
Still in rage, in a flash he lifted his arm and punched a hole through the stone wall in front of him. It shattered the wall where he hit, sending smoke, dust, and stone chips flying. He broke two of his knuckles doing it, too.
"Tal?"
Tal looked over at the voice. It was Today. He was walking down the hall, and stopped in front of Tal. Tal looked back and forth between Today and his fist, pulling it out after a few seconds. He turned and walked away from Today toward his room, slamming the door closed and locking it.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Junior could instantly tell daddy was upset. Why? Nobody hurt him again, right?! Junior ran up and stopped next to daddy as he walked in, but when daddy walked by he smacked Junior's face away.
"Get away from me," daddy said angrily.
"B- but... I- I only..." Junior stuttered.
"Tal don't hit him! He didn't do anything!"
Daddy ignored her and looked at the shiny reflecting square. He looked exactly the same. Why was he so worried about it now.
"Why do you keep looking at me?!"
Junior turned around and dragged himself over to his corner and laid down. He kept his face turned toward the wall.
What did Junior do...? Daddy was never this angry at him... He just hoped that daddy wouldn't stay like this. He didn't like daddy like this. He looked over his shoulder once and saw daddy doing the glowy feel better thing he used on Junior a while ago on his knuckles. Daddy glanced at him angrily and Junior slowly turned his head back to the wall and set it down.
"Why... why is he so upset... Maybe he doesn't want me any more..." Junior sighed.
He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

And as he did, the window in the room opened while Tal flew off.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Chiyo: That was a fun day at the pool, right bunbun? ^_^

Mr.bunbun shook his head in agreement.

Chiyo and BunBun had been at the pool with Shiki, Vanitas, and the others just playing around.

Chiyo: That was a good idea to shoot Vanitas in the face with your water gun. That carrot floaty is awesome.

Chiyo and BunBun went to their room, and took off their swimming stuff.

Chiyo: Silly bunny if you keep noming on your floaty it will pop >.<

BunBun fell asleep on Chiyo's bed

Chiyo: Sigh...

Chiyo opened her windows for some fresh air, when she caught sight of something flying straight out of one of the rooms towards the sky.

Chiyo: What the.. ? Was that Today or Tal ._.

BunBun awoke from his short nap.

BunBun: *hops up and down*

BunBun ran out of the room.

Chiyo: ...What's with him now?

BunBun: Hmm I wonder what Junior is up to..
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

It had been a fun day, and everything had luckily gone really smoothly. Sure he was dragged down to the pool, but he had fun, especially with Camila there.

Kit was thinking to himself about various topics. He and Camila had gone onto the roof of the building to sit and gaze at the stars, and they had talked for a while, but she had fallen asleep against his shoulder.

"Haha, you must be exhausted from today's excitement." he said quietly, gently stroking her hair.

"I was quite excited, wasn't I?!" a voice said behind him.

"Today---how long have you been here?!" Kit said, glancing over his shoulder, surprised.

"A while. I've just been watching the fireworks!" Today replied, sitting several dozen feet away.

"But there were no---" Kit cut himself off, realizing what Today had meant. "Very funny."

Camila had awoken at some point and was now laughing lightly, her head still resting against Kit's shoulder.

"You do know it's rude to spy?" Kit asked, slightly flustered.

"Spying? Nawww! I was just watching you. I had a message but didn't want to interrupt."

"And what's the message?" he asked, letting out a sigh.

"Dinner is now ready!" Today replied.

"You do know it's past midnight?"

"It wasn't when I came up here! Sheesh, I figured you might have been hungry."

"So you've been here for hours?" he sighed again. "It's alright, I wasn't hungry anyway."

"You really should eat 3 meals a day. A dinner a day keeps the ugly away!"

Kit laughed at Today's last comment, and then noticed that Camila was asleep again.

"What? I'm being serious." Today said.

"Haha, of co---" he ended his statement abruptly as his sensitive ears picked up on some commotion below. "What the..."

All of a sudden, a loud yell rang clearly in his head as he picked up a strong telepathic wave.

"Tal don't hit him! He didn't do anything!"

His head went into a small flurry, a pain emanating from the inside of his skull as Agna and Tal's strong emotion carried over through the newly-established mental link. His hands clutching at his head from the strain, he attempted to shut it out, but no sooner was he successful than it faded, and he saw Tal flying away below.

"Are you okay?!" Camila asked, worried.

"Yeah...I'm fine." Kit replied quietly. His head still hurt slightly, and he waited for his mind to calm down.

Camila sat next to him, looking into his eyes with a worried expression on her face.

"What was that all about? Tal..." he thought to himself. "I haven't seen much of him lately, but he's been...different. Edgy. Whatever's going on, I wish I could help him...after all, he was my first friend here..."

The three of them sat in silence for several minutes before they decided to go down to their rooms for bed. Today went down first, and Kit bade farewell to Camila, both of them sharing a hug and a kiss before saying good night.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 am

Tal flew until night fell. Even when the moon was high in the sky, Tal continued to fly. He couldn't stop.
"That son of a *****... I... I don't even know..." Tal thought. He had drowned out Agna ever since he left the base. What was going on with him...?
"I can't go back. There's no reason to. If I go back I'll just be a weak, useless human. And... I'll still be alone. I can't control anything. That bastard's probably making stuff up to get me to go along with his ridiculous plan."
Tal flew above the old rebel camp. The light of the full moon shone directly on a lone figure in the midst of the trees.
"Even when I looked in the mirror... I look the same... I'm perfectly fine with Agna. As soon as I get back I'm declining his offer. Hey, what is that?"
"I've been trying to get your goddamn attention ever since we started flying here! There's someone down there! And they're hurt!" Agna told him, very irritated.
Tal's heart sunk. Hurt...? But there was supposed to only be one person in camp. And that person...
"Izu!!"
Tal pulled into a full dive towards the ground. He spread his wings open when he neared the ground, abruptly slowing his dive and landing with hardly an issue. Tal ran to the crumpled figure.
"No, no, NO! Oh God, what happened?! Izu, wake up, come on!" Tal screamed. He... he... knew he shouldn't have left her alone. He shook her elbow vigorously.
No response.
Tal's face turned completely horrified, and he stopped moving. How... what... why? Why did it have to be her? He slowly stood up and staggered over to a tree. He slammed his head against it, cracking the trunk slightly.
"GODDAMMIT, NO!! WHY THE F%@# IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?" Tal started punching the tree trunk endlessly with one fist. He nearly broke the tree down before he stopped, and grabbed his gun. He stuck the barrel against his own throat.
"Why... does anything that happens to me... always... end up... making my life hell..." Tal said with the barrel digging into his throat.
"Tal! Don't!! If you pull that trigger you kill us both!"
A light rain had started, but Tal's face was already soaked. He was crying pretty badly.
"Agna... what's the point... All that ever happens to me is bad... and you keep getting dragged into it... It's my fault..."
"No, it isn't your fault. If you hadn't met me, I... we wouldn't be like this... and you'd be able to live freely," Agna said.
The rain got harder.
Still sobbing, Tal replied.
"Agna... I'm sorry..."
His finger gripped the trigger.
"Tal STOP!!"

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzqWpm7ZsCI?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzqWpm7ZsCI?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width=250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tal's gun clattered to the ground.

He dropped to his knees.

And turned. Izu had her pistol in her hand. She had to shoot Tal's hand to get his gun away from him.
"I'm... I'm not a perfect shot..." Izu coughed.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top