Musical lizard
Pronouncing instrument screams from the vocal box
Barks, stomps, clampers, and shifts

From our minds

Panda-eating carnivores
The clock ticks without moving its arms
They'll drive into our unsuspecting nerves

The nerves of them

1 World, 1 Tyrant, 1 Tool, 1 Sense, 1 End, 1 Beginning and 7 ways to place them.
The world has split, into belief that only someone with a true psychological ability would have the strength to call it all a lie ,and be struck down and proven wrong. Cities lay in torment, prisoners of the ways they call peace. A strict code is in place, I'd recommend You stay off the streets late at night. From the slums of these cities to the baron wastelands which claim that life is too fragile to make it to the tips of the Mountains they support, to the oceans whos waves sing a song of silence, each awaiting its next chance to claim responsability for aiding its passengers or taking their lives.

In the Beginning there was nothing to oppose this ruling, an evil and corrupt Man, Redil Gosvik (Red-eel Gause-vick), a man who broke down the wall that separated Reality and Fiction and replaced it with a Crown with his wretched being underneath it. Nothing stopped the flow of death and deception, everything that was once pure was shoved into the ground along with everyone who spoke against it. The sun became less bright that day for the lives of many people, most whom either gave up hope and chose to submit, or those who chose to use these rules to their advantage and take control of whatever little things they could. Savagery was far from it. Elaborate systems of pipes, leading to his brain, a man who strived to find a way out of this hell, sentenced to his death as the information was spilled from his brain like a running faucet. Gregory Aranor (Air-uh-noire) had died in vain... was that the story?

Few people who opposed Gosvik's rule survived, and those that did were the ones who were able to avoid being tracked down and killed. Gosvik could stop an up rise, of course thats a simple task, what he couldnt stop was the right person, the right people finding their strength and using the knowledge that comes along with that strength to over throw him. Therefor it was imparative to find and eliminate all threats to the grand ruler's life was it not? Sure, but Good wasnt always the intention the oppressors that Gosvik's Officers had killed or come into contact with sought.

The doors of the unknown were opened long ago, magic, creatures, natural abillities that people at one point could only imagine and read about, discovered, and incorporated to aid the human race. Wizards, Shamans, Ogres, Reapers, Demons, Angels- all found home with the humans and together lived in a somewhat style of harmony originally sought for. It was this harmony that led Redil Gosvik to do what he did, to kill the people he killed, to destroy what he destroyed, and to rewrite what he erased. Time will tell.

Your lives are apart of this, this fable of misfortunes and its up to You to decide how You'd rather die; In the light or within the flames of Your deeds. Death never sounded so warm and comforting-

Bio_

Name:
Character: -any character of Your choosing [with reason, dont over do it- you know what that means, Provide a pic if possible]
Location:- anywhere You please, be creative with Your spot (there are no real life locations except for a few monumental structures that survived, The white house is one of them but You'll find america to be long gone)
Abilities: (what can You do? anything in particular? something Your good at?)
Person: (who are you? what type of person are you?)
Gear: (what do You have with You? What do You wear? what do You use?)

Last edited by Frost on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain

Post by Tal on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

Absolutely!
Name: Tal
Character: I shall be myself, but. There's a twist. So Frost and I were discussing. Anthro dragon. So the twist. I WAS a normal person. Had a dragon as a companion. Evil dude. He finds us. Decides "SUPAH SOLDIAH" and has smart scientist guys who work with genetics. This is not going into MGS logic, btw. Anyway, so they try some sort of genetic fusion with my dragon and me. Turns into that. However, their plan backfired because DRAGON RAGE HELL YEAH. While I did in fact have all the power of a dragon, I still retained my own conscience. So. I was all "DER F%@#?!" Went into blind rage. Killed stuff. Flew off. Hiding for a bit. Yeah.
Picture: Something like-
Abilities: While I am now half dragon/half human, I can use abilities of either type. I have all the strength of a dragon, but the combat skills of a human. I can breathe fire, but I can also use weapons. I have those claws for a reason, but if I wanted, I have a handy pistol. Lol. Handy. Get it? ...Sorry.
I can also use magicz. The list is:
-Healing (Resta)
-Transportation (Ryuker [sets up a transportation point that allows me to travel back to the last civilized area I was at])
Anyway here's a catch. Normally, I'm just plain old Tal/Agna in terms of abilities, personality, etc. But. While we were fused and it was me who took over, Agna still does exist. I actually did not take over. We both exist in the body, but as one mind. I have a "Dragon Rage Mode." It's where the rage of Agna completely overthrows all sense I have and I just go balls-out with frenzied attacks of anything.
Person: Well personality-wise I am very kind-hearted, but very reckless and impatient. I gained the low temper of a dragon when we were fused, but I still retained some of my self-restraint. Treat me right, and we'll get along perfectly. Get on my bad side, and expect something to go up in flames.
Gear: Stag Cutlery (dual sided photon blade [a picture: ], two handguns with 5 clips extra, and an Angry Fist (also a PSO weapon. I kid you not. It's one of the best melee weapons. Also a picture: )

Last edited by Tal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 am

Shiki
Character: Shiki (since tal changed his dragons gender shiki is now a male)

Location:New Shibuya. A city reflecting the one lost long ago, instead of towering buildings however, the city is made completely under ground.

Ability: Psychokenisis, Telepathy, can control dolls, can shoot electricity, water, ice, and fire by putting on pins (more pins with other abilities can be found)

Personality and Weapons: A 16 year old boy with few close friends and deep insecurities. He has red hair, often wears a hat, and a hoody over a tank top or tee shirt. Normally wears shorts. Not very trusting, but strong willed. May appear upbeat when he is actually sad, or depressed. Will do anything to survive, and despite his frail, weak appearance, he packs quite the punch.
Pyrokenisis pin, lightning rook pin, ice pillar pin, and water round and sheild pin are his primary weapons and defenses, but don't count him out with knives and a gun, growing up in the big city without anyone to care for him has made him tough to the world, and he won't be beaten easily.
Gear: A pair of shorts, hoody, and a blue tank top, and his signature hat, with pins on it, as well as a small back pack and a cell phone.

Last edited by Shiki on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:47 am

Name: Frost
Character: B.B (Beyond Birthday)

Location: The Oval Office of The White House, located in Deralia City ( the other half of its sister, one half of the city booming with population and technology and the other, nothing but wreckage and destruction where very few buildings still stand, including the whitehouse which is completely destoyed in its eastern and western wings- Deralia City is the Empire's SubCapital directly across the world from the actual capital Solaria City.

Abilities: Incredible thinking capacity, mimicked from L the man I strived to defeat, Skill in wielding blades and guns of any size or capacity, fluent in many different styles of martial arts, weilds powerful shinigami eyes that I was born with  which allow me to see my enemy's name and death date so that i may kill them with My Death Note

Person: Im a nice person if Your dead, If You have a reason why i shouldnt kill You i'll cooporate sure, I'd love to get along but i really want to kill You.. not now? ok, later then. Im a murderer, an assassin, a genius

Gear: a plain white longsleeve shirt which is torn, old torn jeans- in times of combat a military uniform- basic weaponry: An M1911 Pistol, a Box Cutter/Combat Knife (depends on clothes at the time) a folded slip of notebook paper( and at times a pen and the notebook)

Last edited by Malone on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Name: Chiyo

Character:

Location:- Under the Shadow City, the Shadow City was a passageway in the 1700s used by bandits to transfer illegal goods to customers. Even though New York, and Fett, is gone the 3rd layer of the Shadow City remained and is used by the few intelligent people who knew by it. Only Chiyo survived the harshness of the rats, mutated stuff, and etc. She has come along well and has established a Haus in the Shadow City with traps, lasers, and other stuff.

Abilities: Sneaking, Thievery, Sniper, Mechanic, Cooking, Using Lightning as a weapon

Person: Quiet, deadly, Patient, out-going, Basically if you mess with me you die ;-; Im also a Thief, Yay

Gear: Black shoulderless shirt thing, jeans with a belt, sunglasses, lighter, knife, oddly shaped lightning rod, detachable sniper that cant fit in my storage bags that hang on my belt, smoke pills, which are little pills that act like smoke bombs, Pencils and Paper, and a notebook.
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:01 pm

hmm I'll give this a try.

Name: Panther

Character:

Location: On the White House roof trying get a better look at the terrain around him.

Abilities: Trained as a sniper and assassin by the Russians, has some experience in healing himself and others. Skilled in Hand-to-Hand combat.

Person: Quiet; sort of a lone wolf, but will work with others if needed to. Obedient, patient, calm. In an escape he can be fast and agile, but will have trouble saving others.

Gear: Night Vision Goggles, Ammo Pouch, 2 Tomahawks, 3 grenades, and 1 decoy grenade. Kevlar Jacket over Black bodysuit. A Bowie knife concealed in his boot, a Barret .50 Caliber slung over his back, a USP.45 silenced pistol on his left hip. In a second pouch he carries some provisions like Jerky and water, along with other long-lasting provisions. In the ammo pouch he also carries 2 extra scopes: and Infrared scope and a Variable Zoom scope.
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

When is this gonna start?
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm

The story opens up in a dark room, lit every now and then by the thunder and lighting clapping outside. Everything was silent except for the rain pouring outside and the 2 men speaking to each other within that room. 1 of them on the floor, formally dressed, in a suit and tie, slacks a dress shoes. The other was a young boy who looked no more than 16 wearing old and torn clothing covered in blood. Thunder clapped.
Man:*gasping for air*"Why are You against us!?"
Boy: Im not against You or what You do, Im against 1 man and that man is dead.
Man:*getting up* Then why are You killing people? This isnt right! We offered help and a place for You to call Your own, a peaceful place, safe and secure from the world and You turn on us? Why?
Boy: *clenching his fists* " Secure? YOU MEAN ISOLATED? "
Man: bu-
Boy: "No!, I let You catch me, and i listened to Your speeches about what You were going to do to me, and then right before You were going to sentence me to my death, you hesitated. Why is that? Were You afraid to watch a teenager die for the greater good of Your people? You waited too long and look what happened. That Pig Gosvik tried to take me away and make me his own weapon. When You tried to negotiate with Me and get me to act under Your will, bribing me with different deals and offerings, You dont understand how simple it made You look. "
Man:*clearing his throat* Look, we did what we did because we saw a a possible oprotunity for peace, and You were to be apart of that. Our intentions were pure You must understand.
Boy: *takes out a boxcutter and flips the blade out
Man: " No Rue Please dont, I beg You "
Boy:*stabs box cutter into a desk making it stand on its own*
" YOU DARE CALL ME RUE!? I AM BEYOND BIRTHDAY! BB! YOU WILL REFER TO ME AS SUCH! *calms down and turns head in a slanted angle* Mr.President I think You've forgotten that I could very easily make You remove Your own heart. "
President: " Im sorry- B.. that was wrong of Me "
BB: " You know, Im not here to kill You *slowly exhales*
But your begining to get on My nerves so listen closely.
*rips boxcutter from desk, closes it and places it back in a pouch*
Im going to do as You asked but Im not doing it for You, Im doing it for My Teacher. Someone You shouldve listened too long ago before he died."
President: " Thank you B, Im very glad that You've come to under-
BB: I've understood even before i left this world the first time. Only now have i decided to act upon it.
* a large explosion is seen from outside
President: Theyre looking for You.
BB: Theyre looking for YOU, They always find me, or rather I find them *licking bloodsoaked lips*
President: hiding here was the safest place for me, after all that happened I was able to freeze myself in a small chamber 30 floors underneath the white house. Their attention eventually drifted away from the white house and I came out only for-
BB: Me to find you first
President: "ye-yes... that."
BB: Here, consider this a parting gift and a personal invitation to hell*hands the president a slip of paper*
President: Is this some sort of address?
BB: "its a place where You wont be found, thats all i'll say. and i suggest that You make Your way there as soon as possible, because things are going to get ugly*licks lips again as another explosion is seen from afar*
President: Thank You BB, this means alot-
BB: I dont normally save lives so enjoy this moment and leave before i change my mind.
President: Thank You

* The President walks away and the flashback breaks apart and the real world rebuilds around Me as Im walking around the white house corridors. I stumble across a hallway with boarded up windows, and on the floor infront of Me i pick up a discarded nail gun*
BB: *checks the gun to find its completely full* Oh this is lovely, now i get to make these Soldiers die slowly.
*heres a small click on the ceiling and looks up as crumbs fall*
BB: Lovely*laughs maniacally and sneaks up the stairs leading to the roof*

Meanwhile-

*Panther is crouching over the edge of the roof watching Gosviks men raid buildings and blow up trenches. Checking his watch every few minutes and inspecting his rifle

Panther: These soldiers are becoming a pain. I cant even think straight with these constant explosions shaking everything.
*places gun down*
Panther: I dont even know where to start with these guys*opening a cantine of water *
What could they be searching for-
*Panther turns around to see BB crouching over him on top of the door to the roof
BB: hello there *with a devilish grin
Panther: Who are You?
BB: *Jumps down and lands on all fours and slowly pulls out a box cutter* I would ask You the same question but Im too excited on killing You that i cant contain myself!
Panther: Wait what!?
*Lunges at panther who pulls out a Bowie Knife and kicks me away
BB. *Laughing maniacally as I slash at panther
*I slice through panthers vest and manage to cut him, panther stops and yells in pain from the sudden impact. I lung for him again immediatly being kicked away by panther who had managed to falsify his pain. I slash again cutting panther's arm as he disarms me and pushes the blade straight through my arm*
BB: AAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!!*begins to laugh again as i watch the blood spill from my left arm as I remove the box cutter and place it in my pocket*
Panther: Your a psychopath!
BB: Psychopath? pffft please dont compare me to thesick of minded. Im more of a... Hunter who really enjoys his..JOB!*pulls out the nail gun from earlier and aims it at Panther*
Panther: SHIT!
BB: *begins laughing hysterically and begins shooting nails at panther*
*Panther dives and rolls backwards and rushes to his weapons that he left laying near the edge next to his recon position.
He slings his sniper rifle over his back and jumps back aiming his usp.45. Immediatly after he gets hit in his chest with 3 nails and he opens fire as he falls to the ground.
BB:*clickclickclick* Oh Im out of nails how unlucky for YOU! *pulls out box cutter and rushes for Panther whos laying on the floor*
*Panther spins on his back slicing at me with a tomahawk, I jump and land on his hand, crushing the tomahawk out of his grip, Panther grabs my arm with his other hand pulls me down and kicks the boxcutter out of my hand and pushes me away from him.
BB: *laughing* You wont survive this fateful encounter friend!
*crouches down and picks up the box cutter as I watch Panther rip the nails from his chest and puts it in my left pocket*
Panther: *whispering to himself* Dammit! 2 of the nails were stopped by the jacket but that third one was right on the mark, this F%@# hurts!
BB: IM GONNA F%@# KILL YOU!
*rushes Panther but stops immediatly as a Helicopter appears right infront of them*
BB:*in mind (why did'nt i hear it coming!)
*glances at the helicopter as Panther rises to his feet and grabs his equipment
BB: Good idea to call Your friends Rusky! I've been looking them too!
Panther: *confused* They arent with Me!

Helicopter Microphone: Freeze where you are! Both of You! Place the weapons down and surrender or You will both die.

BB: *laughs maniacally*Lovely but im afraid i cant stay, till we meet again gentlemen * runs and jumps off the edge of the roof

*The helicopter immediatly directs its attention to Panther*
Panther: Damn hes fast, sorry boys but Ive got to leave too
*activates a small collage of smoke and stun grenades, blinding the riders and soldiers who made it onto the roof and escapes*

With no sign of either person,the helicopter lands and its 5 soldiers begin to search the white house. After a while, their efforts were of no use, no one was found in or around the white house. The men begin firing up the helicopter, the pilot looks towards another soldier-
Pilot: Hey wheres Randal?
Soldier: He stopped to take a piss, and I didnt feel like waiting for him.
Pilot: Well tell him to get his ass over here or we're leaving him-
*Randal runs through the door and stops at the helicopter
Soldier: Well about time You *****, did you enjoy Your pee? ha!
Randal: Oh you have no idea buddy *chuckles
Soon all of the Soldiers board and The helicopter takes off with its 5 passengers manning its weapons, scanning all over the terrain. Randal sat there behind the others checking his ammo and inspecting his firearm... and slowly pulling a box cutter out of His left pocket-
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Shiki: When will the explosions stop? They're making it incredibly hard to get some rest.
The teen rolls about on his mattress trying to get comfortable, and trying to block out the constant explosions from above ground. New Shibuya may have been underground, but the explosions were powerful enough for them to be felt and heard ever so slightly, even from thousands of feet below the earth.
New Shibuya, a dark, dank, ugly place, modeled after it's above-ground long gone predecessor. Not many knew of its existence outside of its echoing halls, even less now, with so many people dying above ground. That was one of the perks of New Shibuya, you didn't have to worry about being attacked.
The only entrances were hidden by a technology only the denizens of N-S could locate, and operate, tech that they themselves had produced since the start of this hell on earth.
More explosions went off. It didn't help that they New Shibuyans still weren't used to foreign noises. Even the smallest of noises was detected by their sensitive ears. They could sense who was approaching them just by the the sound of the persons footsteps. The New shibuyans eyes were cat like, they could see in the dark just as well as they could in the lights, just by adjusting their vision. This was useful, as New Shibuya was prone to power outages, which could mean days, perhaps months in the dark.
Fed up with trying to sleep, Shiki removed his pyrokenisis pin from his tank top. Grasping it in one hand, and opening his other, a wisp of fire floated just above his palm. He was one of the lucky few. He was a player. Like Shibuya, New Shibuya had a game, however all of the reapers had died out. No reapers meant no missions, no missions meant no erasure, no erasure meant eternal life. Well, eternal life after death, that is. See, to be a player in the game, you have to be dead. A falling boulder had seen to making Shiki a player. The game had been altered with the extinction of the reapers though. Players were no longer confined to the city, they could go as they pleased. Outside of New Shibuya, while you still never aged, anyone could see you. Inside of New Shibuya, you were only visible to a few shop keepers, and other players. Why Shiki had never left, he wasn't sure. Most likely the safety of his home town, but he had long since forgotten.
The flame in his hand still going, he opened a cupboard and got out some ramen noodles. He got out a pan, filled it with water, and added the noodles, along with some herbs. Placing it, and another pan on his stove, and lit them with the fire. He go a few candles out, and lit them as well, illuminating his small dining room. From the refrigerator he got out few fish fillets and put them into the pan, searing them. after about 10 minutes, his food was done, and he dug in. He finished quickly, and checked his watch.
Stomach satisfied, and a rest in the explosions, he went back to his room, and slept...
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:11 am

Chiyo: *humming*

Another peaceful day of fishing in the crystal lake, with no mutated rats scaring away the fish.

Chiyo: Mr.Bunbun I got another bite :3

Mr.bunbun is Chiyo's pet bunny, he has his own little armor and defense system to help kill rats and etc.

Mr.BunBun: *twitches whiskers*

*Rumbling is heard coming from the ceiling*

Chiyo: Earthquake?..

Chiyo gathers the fish she caught and puts them in a cooler, then goes back into the house.

Mr.BunBun: *hops to the window*

Chiyo: What is it?

Chiyo sees a dark figure out in the distance, walking towards the house

Chiyo: Who the hell is that

Chiyo grabs her knife and goes outside with a flashlight

Chiyo: Mr.BunBun stay inside

She shines the light into the direction of the figure
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:22 am

"Half human... half dragon... what the hell happened to me..."
A lone dragon ponders. Genetic engineering. Fusing. Cloning. What had he been the victim of?
"Agna... and I... we're... together...?"
"It's difficult to believe, isn't it...? It was so... sudden."
"Agna... What on Earth did they do to us...?"
Just then, he hears a noise from the outside of his cave. What could it be?
Drawing his Stag Cutlery, a dual bladed photon sword, the dragon boy inches his way outside.
"Who's there?!" he yells, jumping out to surprise whoever it might be.
Nothing. The wind was blowing gently, tickling the boy's scaly skin.
"It's only the wind, Tal. Come on, you need rest. We both do."
"I guess, Agna. But... still..." Tal looked at his- THEIR- new body. All the features of a dragon. But with human physics. "I can't..."
"Tal! Enough! I'm just as bewildered. They've gone beyond what they should have. Fusing a boy and a dragon for their own personal gain? Nothing, NOTHING, should be this inhumane!" Agna shouted.
"That's what I can't get over! They capture us and tried to use us as test subjects for some 'super soldier!' If... if it wasn't for WHATEVER happened... we might be..." Tal halted his sentence. "I'm done thinking about it. Maybe you're right. I do need rest. Maybe tomorrow, we can try and figure out if there's a way to turn back."
Sheathing the Stag Cutlery, Tal trodded back into his cave, sealing the entrance off with a boulder.
"Hey, at least you get my strength out of it." Agna joked.
"Yeah..." Tal tried to force a smile, but his mouth remained unchanged. "At least..."
Settling down, Tal curled himself into a ball and drifted into sleep.
"Good night... Tal..."

Last edited by Tal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 am

Name: Goes by the nickname BA. Real name currently unknown by most.

Character: (Kyle Hyde)

Location: Downtown Deralia City at a local (and still standing) Burger Town Restaurant. The place is a bit run down, like with much of what is left, but BA is a regular there and he is somewhat friends with the cook and waitress. He is currently sipping a cup of Earl Grey and jotting down short memos in his notepad, contemplating existence, and browsing the internet with his pocket full of internet.

Abilities: Not particularly skilled in the magical arts or any other kind of imaginative powers. Just an average male. Calm, wise, commanding, and meticulous, are the traits that have pushed BA though the gate of mediocrity and into the forefront of actually being useful for this RPG. BA is also proficient with hand guns, it is rumored that he is an an expert marksman, even though not many have seen him shoot a gun.

Person: An older man, presumably in his 40's. BA was formerly a part of the Deralia municipal guard as an inspector but was forced to turn over his badge due to unknown circumstances. BA currently finds some work as a writer, but his writings never sell due to the bad situation the world is in. He is divorced and has two kids, a son and a daughter. Both children live with their mother far away and rarely get the chance to see BA. Personally wise, BA can have a short temper, but for the most part he is level headed and can see his way though most situations.

Gear: Always carries a Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver, (an antique for its time) but has only fired it once. For the rest of his wardrobe, he wears a simple white shirt and black tie, with brown pants, black socks, and brown shoes.

I better jump in before things get too wild.

Last edited by BA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 am

Shiki awakens hours later, but it is still dark. He checks his watch in the darkness.
Shiki: Noon eh? It's still dark though, power must be out again...
Shiki Gets out of bed, and goes to his bathroom. He looks in the mirror. His long-ish red hair is shaggy, despite how long he'd slept, he still felt sleepy. He hops in the shower hoping it will help. After he is sufficiently clean, and get out. His bangs fall over his eyes, and his hair almost reaches his shoulders before he puts a hat on, making it sufficiently shorter. He gets a pinkish tank top and puts on a hoodie, and a pair of shorts, and his brown and yellow striped sneakers, as well as his cat doll, mr mew. Many people had made fun of him for keeping his childhood best friend, and stuffed cat doll, but the bond he created with it allowed him to take full control of the doll, and move it at will once he'd died. He could enlarge it, and fly on it, make lasers come out of it's eyes, pretty much anything he wanted.
They didn't laugh when they saw what we could do? did they misters?
The doll walked along side of him, and out the door with him. He'd decided to go to the pond not far from his house, but something seemed wrong, he just couldn't put a finger on it. There had been no more explosions that he'd heard. New Shibuya was quiet. He walked towards town nonchalantly. He saw a small stone. He stopped, and thought of how he and his old friends had kicked stray rocks on their way to school. He'd been on the soccer team, and had very strong legs. He snapped out of his thoughts and kicked the rock. it went flying out of sight, but still, he heard it. Then he realized just how quiet everything was. He was relatively close to town now, shouldn't he be hearing SOME noise?
He smelled something... burning. His eyes shot open and he enlarged mr mew and flew towards the city. What he saw shocked him...
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am

A distant rumble of what sounded like fireworks roars and shakes the walls of the Burger Town restaurant. Inside the establishment are the cook, his daughter the waitress, and an older gruff looking fellow sitting by himself in a corner table. The shaking startles the three, and the waitress makes a dive under the table...

"Son of a gun! Will this fightin' and ruckusin' about ever ease?" The cook of Burger Town murmured under his breath. "It's killing my business!" The old fellow from across the restaurant drops his activities and makes a quick remark, "It'll end as soon as you stop complaining."

The fellow's voice carried a sense of sarcasm when he replied. The sarcasm was well deserved, after all, not a single night had passed when there wasn't somebody being murdered, or a battle talking place, and this had been talking place for years. This was what was to be expected under Gosvik's rule.

"Heh, so says the inspector, right BA?" Scoffed the cook. BA's eyes made a quick jerk up, then they quickly returned to the notepad he was currently writing on. "I'm no longer an inspector, I quit that job ages ago." Retorted BA. "Quit? That's not the story I heard." Inquisitively replied the cook. "Can we drop it? I'd rather not spoil a good hamburger with sob stories." said BA who was at this point showing signs of irritability.

"At least Mr. BA is a good writer!" Squeaked the waitress who had just barely recovered from her episode earlier. "I've read all your stories and essays, I really do like them!" BA in a teasing manner replied, "Well that's real cute, to bad I don't charge you to read my works." Before the waitress could get a word, BA raised his right hand and signaled the cook to come over. The cook hobbled over to BA and gave him his attention. "I need this burger wrapped up and ready for travel, I've got to run back to my apartment." BA told the cook. "Sure thing BA." the cook replied.

The cook got the meal prepared and handed it over to BA. BA gathered his belongings, grabbed the newly packaged burger and made his way out the door. "Be careful out there BA." The cook shouted to BA as he was exiting the restaurant. The door slams shut.

BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 am

The morning came, and Tal was no better than the night before.
"Tal? Are you alright?" Agna queried.
"Ugh. Not at all. The ground is miserable for sleeping on."
"Well now you know how I felt..."
"Sorry Agna. I'm just... still not used to-"
Tal was cut short when he heard something far away, like popping, or an explosion. It was too far to tell.
"Huh?! What was that?"
"Maybe we should go to find out?"
"Urgh!" Tal suddenly seemed nervous and hesitant. "Go... out? Near people...?"
"You... you don't want people to see you."
"Agna, I'm... I'm a freak! Look at me! I'm a dragon, but I'm a human at the same time! I... what would people say? How would they react?!"
"...Is there a problem with being a dragon?"
"Wait, Agna, no, not that! I didn't mean it that way. I'm just... I..." Tal broke down in tears. "I don't know, Agna! I just want to be myself again!"
"Oh, Tal... I know that's what you want, but, we just don't know what to do. I wish I could hold you right now, but I can't... I'm sorry..."
Calming down, Tal responded to Agna steadily.
"It isn't your fault, Agna. I'm sorry, I just threw that onto you all at once."
"It's alright, Tal. As long as you're ok."
Looking out over the face of the cliff, Tal unsheathes his Stag Cutlery.
"Agna. I'm going down."

Last edited by Tal on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 pm

The city was in Ruin. His house out in the country, and a few others like it were the only things spared. From his view he could see the bodies of those who were once alive.
Shiki: No reapers means no life after death for them.
He was alone, or so he thought. As he walked around he saw a large hole in the ground in the middle of the town.
Suddenly he heard something, and a second later the ground started to shake. He dove out of the way just in time for a large fire dragon to come bursting out of the ground he was just standing on, it's maw gaping.
That bastard tried to eat me thought shiki before snapping out of it.
Shiki: MR MEW!
The doll responded to his voice and grew once more. Shiki Clawed the air and Mr Mew followed, psyonic waves flying from his paws at the dragon hitting it. The beast recoiled, but only for a second, and then it shot a blast of energy down towards the boy. Shiki used his saturn pin, which absorbed the blow and shot a few lightning bolts at the dragon, as mr mew shot lasers at it. They both hit, but the dragon countered by making 4 balls of energy and shooting them at the duo, hitting them and knocking them back a few feet.
Shiki: he packs quite a punch...
He shot a lightning bolt at the ceiling of New Shibuya, large boulders began to fall, hitting and crushing the dragon.
Shiki wiped his forehead, and saw something glinting in the wreckage. When he got closer he saw it was a pin, with the image of the dragon on it. On the back it read "Bahamut"
He picked it up, and the dragon spawned next to him, loyal and obedient.
Shiki: I thought only reapers could make noise though...
Suddenly a pair of White, reaper esque wings grew from his back. He was an angel now, more than just a player.
There was nothing left for him in new shibuya, especially now that it was breached. People would find it's ruins and think everyone was wiped out. They were wrong. Only a select few people knew where new shibuya was, and then only a few more who had a dragon in their arsenal
Shiki: The president did this. He. Will. Pay.
He went To the New Shibuya Police Station, and got a handgun and a silencer, some bullets, and a knife.
And with that, he left behind the only home he'd ever known, with only one thought in mind
Revenge.
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm

"GAUH!!! Dammit!"
Panther winced as he removed the nail staple from his chest. "That guy has some serious issues." He thought to himself. The moon was full above his head, lighting what appeared to be the entrance to some sort of basement. The house or building it belonged to was gone. Everything was gone. The soldier's bombing had seen to that. Inside the basement Panther had set up a small base of operations, at least for the time being. He knew that soldiers would eventually find it, so a move was in order. But after his encounter with the unknown person who had tried to kill him, he was busy mending his wounds and wanted rest. "But why would he want to kill me? He didn't even know who I was!" He muttered. "What was it he said again?" he thought as his memory of the encounter played in his mind. "Who are you?" Panther had asked. "I would ask You the same question but Im too excited on killing You that i cant contain myself!" the person responded. Panther shuddered as the voice of his attacker spoke in his head. "Psychopath? pffft please dont compare me to the sick of minded. Im more of a... Hunter who really enjoys his..JOB!" the person had said. Panther stopped the playback and began working on his wounds again. "One hell of a fighter though. Even if he is crazy." Finished with his mending, He decided to step outside and check the area. The land was flat and barren from bombing, so any person would show up in the moonlight. He opened the door, at first peeking through a crack with his eyes. He then slowly opened it wider until he finally stepped out into the cold night. He looked West and saw the faint glow of fires that burned the trenches at the White House. He gave a short salute to the building, once the symbol of Democracy, but now the remains of a world in chaos. Suddenly, he hears a noise. Footsteps. He spins around to see nobody. "Then why do I feel like I'm being watched?" He thought. He stood there for a minute, the went back into the basement to get some rest. He lay down on the small cot he had placed for himself and soon was asleep. But his mind was not. He began to dream of the time he spent with the Russian Army, where they trained him, an American, how to be a sniper and assassin, using methods used way back during the Cold War. His teacher, Viktor Reznov, personally taught him how to be an assassin. Many years later, it had happened. The doors had opened, and everything had gone downhill. Death and Destruction came about under Gosvik's power. Panther had managed to survive, using his skills of stealth to remain hidden. He wondered how long it would be before stealth wasn't enough, when their would have to be an full frontal assault. Only Fate could know this. Panther's dreams drifted to the day before, when a strange figure had come to him at his base of operations. This had surprised Panther; nobody could've discovered it so quickly, especially without the right equipment. The person never showed their face, nor did did he or she ever speak. He did everything in writing. The person asked Panther to take out a man, possibly high ranking with the soldiers. He wasn't given a name, only a picture and a location: the White House. The person gave him $5,000. Panther didn't have a need for it, but the person left before he could return it. That night he had traveled to the White House and was sitting on the roof inspecting the terrain and lookiing for his target. He was interrupted, however, by a boy, maybe only 16 years old, who attacked him with a boxcutter and a nailgun. He remembered stabbing the boy's arm with the boxcutter, and hearing the boy's maniacal laughter. Panther woke with a start. He heard the footsteps again. He grabbed his usp.45 and slowly walked to the door. He opened it expecting an attack, but nobody was there. He look at the ground and saw footprints. He was being watched. Panther gave thought to this, and decided to move within an hour. He went back into the basement and began packing. He would have far to go, and if someone was watching him, it would take longer to get there.

Last edited by Panther on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Name:
Character: -Vanitas
Abilities: Teleport small distances, Raise the dead for a short time manipulate minds (2 at max for 5 minutes) Other unkown powers
Person: I dont remember exactly everything about my life. I remember things that arent that important but allowed me to survive to this point.
Gear: The void gear blade health potions a first aid kit A shotgun with many many shells And a Bag to carry all of this
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Chiyo shines the light into the direction of the figure

There is nothing there

Chiyo: I could of sworn there was someone there..

Mr.bunbun hops to Chiyo

Mr.BunBun: *looks troubled*

Chiyo: Yeah theres something not right around here, the mutated creatures haven't been seen for days now, and mysterious shadows keep appearing everywhere. We should head out.

Chiyo packs stuff in a bag, firstaid, fish, carrots, knifes, a rifle, trusty lightning rod, lighters, and smoke balls.

Chiyo: Lets go~

As Chiyo and Mr.BunBun head out to the tunnels more rumbling is heard from the ceiling. When they get halfway to their destination it stopped. No mutated creatures still to be seen. They finally reach the entrance to go up to the outside world, but something is wrong.

Chiyo: The entrance is opened..someones down here.

Chiyo and Mr.BunBun hurry up the ladder to the outside world. She locks the entrance to the Shadow City. The Entrance is hidden under some guys gravebox. Can't read the name due to all of the ash everywhere. TheGravebox was half gone, smashed, someone indeed broke into it.
Chiyo surveys the outside. The graveyard is covered in dust and ash, as usual, but the town a mile or so away from it is on fire.

Chiyo: Uh...okay, so someone was indeed in the area. Mr.BunBun hide in the backpack

She starts to headout towards the burning town, on the way she spots a small cave with a bonfire aflaming. She goes inside, theres supplies and food in here. Ammunition, fish, fries, water, etc. Woohoo food. Theres also a ladder that leads to the top of the cave. Chiyo climbs it, inside is a helicopter and a huge entrance to the skys.

Chiyo: Sweet a helicopter, Hijacking tyme.

Chiyo got in the helicopter, puts Mr.BunBun on the seat next to her. She notices the keys are still in the helicopter. She starts up the engines and flys up into the sky.

Last edited by Pikawars on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

BA had left the Burger Town restaurant and noticed it was morning in the city. The raising sun flooded the surroundings in a light pink and the fog from the various explosions and gun fights blanketed the city in a mist of grey and saturated the town with the scent of burning. The people scurried to their destinations, and to safety, for the day would bring more violence in their wake.

BA shrugged and scratched his chin as he made his way to his apartment which was a few blocks away. As he was walking, a voice suddenly came from behind him "Stop citizen." BA stood dead in his tracks and turned his head slightly. From the corner of his eye, he could see at least three soldiers stood behind him, line abreast.

He gave his response to the men, "Good morning, and how can I be of assistance today?" One of the men grabbed BA on the shoulder and spun him around then quickly shouted, "Don't play cute, just show us your ID!" BA pulled out his wallet from his pant pocket and flashed the ID in the man's face. The men were satisfied and waved as to signal BA to move along "Carry on." the soldiers replied as they started walking the other way.

BA with a slight frown on his face took his cue and continued onwards to his destination. The distance between him and the guards had grown, enough to where he was within ear shot but far enough for the soldiers to not care about him. Suddenly, shouting could be heard from behind BA which caused him to quickly turn around. He had saw that the three soldiers from before had entered the Burger Town Restaurant.

With a quick jog, BA approached the Burger Town restaurant and stood by the door, inching his head closer to the opening to see what was taking place. The Burger Town cook was blooded up and in shackles, his daughter the waitress stood there shaken with her hands upon her face, she sounded not a word. The soldiers proped the cook up and carried him out the back door.

As BA ran inside to the waitress, he could hear the bellowing of a truck's engine and the screeching of tires as the soldiers retreated from their location. Dumfounded for the moment, BA looked around at the surroundings, then gathered his resolve and approached the waitress...
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

I awake on what appears to be a highway..
Vanitas(thinking): How did i get here....
*hears something.. sounds like a vehicle and its big... Decides to take cover behind an abandoned car on the highway.*
A surrounded by what seems like 20~30 soldiers drives down the highway on it appears to be the leader of the platoon standing and holding on to the hilt of the massive cannon
Vanitas:...I cant trust these soldiers, i have to move and i have to go now. *starts walking in the opposite direction of the Tank*
The soldiers behind the tank notice me on their radars and open fire.
Unkown platoon leader: Cease fire. you there halt and we wont kill you *The tanks gun turns around to face me*
Vanitas: hmmm *while slowly moving backwards the tank opens fire* *dodges the shell* *The part of the highway takes massive damage
Me: Crap that tanks gonna cause me some trouble. I need to figure out a way to kill it... got it. *summons skeletal hands to grab the soldiers in back of the tank and i charge foward*
*The soldiers in front move to the side and the tank moves foward*
*The tank shoots me*
*A barrier surrounds me protecting me from the shell*
Vanitas: when could i...do that
Platoon commander: What the hell is this guy?
*Grabs the tank by the cannon and summons my blade*
*Slices the tanks cannon off*
By now the soldiers have all aborted the tank knowing its fate*
*Hits the platoon leader off the tank with the cannon and crushes him with it*
Vanitas: Now that thats over. I guess this tank must have came from some sort of base to that direction so ill head the way it was going.
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Tal made his way down the mountains only to find the effect of the explosions he heard. The city. Gone. It was a ruin. Nary a soul to be seen.
"This... this is terrible...!" Tal gawked.
"What happened here? What could have caused an explosion of this magnitude to level the entire city?" Agna asked.
Looking around, shocked by the sights before them, Tal and Agna made their way to where the City Square had once been. Now it was a smoldering crater filled with the memories of what used to be.
"The Square... this is where-" Tal stopped when he heard something. Something in the sky. He looked up and saw a helicopter flying towards him. "A helicopter?"
Tal started to run towards it.
"Hey! Down here! Don't fly off yet!"
The helicopter's path did indeed turn towards Tal. However, up in the cockpit...
???: "Another one of those freaks... Let's get him, B."
Aiming the weapons at Tal, the helicopter opened fire.
"Wait, what's it...?"
"Tal watch out!" Taking control for an instant, Agna threw the two out of the projectile's way behind an overturned car for safety.
"Tal, you've got to be more careful! You could have been killed!" Agna said.
"Urgh, sorry Agna... I was caught off-guard by it..."
"Just be more careful. Let me handle this one."
Agna ignited the chemicals in her stomach, working up the fire. She jumped out from behind the car and launcher herself into the sky.
???: "It flies?! This could be potentially hazardous... Bringing out the big guns."
The mystery person flipped up a panel and pressed a button, opening the rocket hatches on the helicopter. Another press released the rockets, sending them at Agna.
"Agna!!!"
Jetting towards the rocket, Agna swerved past three of the four rockets. The fourth, however, was a bit hidden, and...
BOOM
???: "Heh, got it."
Leaving the smoke and fire from the explosion, the mystery person began to fly off. But before she got very far, a dark figure darted out from the debris of the explosion.
???: "That thing...! How?!"
Agna flew right up to the windshield of the helicopter and landed on the helm, staring the person in the face. It was a girl.
"You think a spark like that is enough to melt something with the heart of a blazing inferno?"
Letting loose the fire built up inside, Tal and Agna completely melted off the windshield of the helicopter, grabbed the girl inside and tossed her out like a ragdoll. Before going flying, the girl reached for something on the seat next to her.
The girl reached around her side and grabbed a grapple gun, shooting it at the roof of a building. She grappled to the roof, landing gracefully on her feet, and stared at Tal landing on the roof adjacent.
When Tal landed, the ground sizzled, cracked, then ignited around him.
???: "Looks like this will be a difficult fight ahead of me..."
Pulling out a handgun, the girl made sure it was loaded. Tal did the same with his two pistols. The first gunshot ringing would be the start of their battle.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Vanitas: well... im finally off the highway. What the hell is this place looks like it was burned down. guess ill see what i can scavage from here *hears gunshots to the distance* Hmm i guess ill go see whats going on there first *heads towards what appears to be a shoot out*
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

High in the air, on his new found summon, shiki flew off towards Deralia. Below him, he could see a highway, he had heard tank fire, but he hadn't seen the tank yet. It was bright outside of New Shibuya, and the boy had only been outside of the cave that the city had resided in only once before, when he was almost too young to remember.
The tank had been moving in the Direction of New Shibuya. It was mutilated beyond repair, and there was a man crushed under it's detached launcher, no sign of any other personnel. On the side of the tank, clear as day, was the government symbol. He'd seen it on countless products. While New Shibuya was independent from the government in many ways, it was not self sufficient, due to lack of light, and fertile soil. Many products had to traded, in a system built up in the times long before Shiki was born, and even that was a long, long time ago.
While he appeared sixteen, chronologically he was much, much older. However, since he'd died at sixteen, that was the age that he'd stayed. He'd lived through generations of Shibuyans. He'd lived his short life underground, until a large boulder had fallen and crushed him, ending his life instantly. This was long ago, when reapers, thought by the living just to be a fairy tale, had walked the earth, running their game. The game gave those who died a second chance at life. You survive for 7 days, doing whatever task they give you, and fight the game maker at the end of day 7. You beat the gm, you get a shot at life. Reapers couldn't fight the players directly, they had to create creatures to do it for them. These creatures, were called noise. Noise were made from the erased souls, and wandering souls of the dead. To combat the noise, you had to make a pact. During his games, not many had died. The number of players at the end were far greater and they were far more skilled than any other set of players had been. They had thought to take down the reapers, to stop the games forever, and let those who die pass on.

They succeeded but at a price.

Those intelligent and strong players were trapped as they were, invisible to the living. While they kept their powers, and no longer needed each other to survive due to the extinction of noise and reapers, they were stuck, living after death. Forever.

Shiki flapped the wings on his back.

why have i become a reaper he thought.

Could it be my lust for vengeance that brought it back?

nevertheless he continued on to his destination.

What does this mean?

His thought were ended abruptly at the sound of gunfire, and the sight of a fallen helicopter...
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm

10 meters away from gunshots*
Me: Yep i was right two peo- wait what the hell is that thing... Is that a dragon? Those dont exist...right? But in his soul it shows two creatures. I honestly dont understand all of this but i guess itll be fun to watch.

*notices the ground near the hybrid*
Me: So its a fire dragon, the ground near it is burnt. Atleast now ill know how to beat it if i have to fight it. Well ill have to be ready.. *summons Void gear* Looks like there about to star- wait i feel 2 more presences... One is decreasing in altitude and the other is... flying.
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top