[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)

+2
Kurono
TR0LL
6 posters

Go down

WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)  Empty WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)

Post by TR0LL Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 am

Also Was And Know As Wii 2) Were Filling Gonna have yet another system this year at E3 :cheers: Witch Im Surprise That There already making it and it been reveled as Project Cafe(Seace April 2011)

UPDATE
There Is Rumor There Be No Hardrive for this one this year

The successor to the Wii will not include a traditional hard-drive but will bear some of the traits of competing high-definition game consoles, according to sources familiar with Nintendo's planned 2012 gaming machine.

The console, codenamed Project Café, will include 8 gigabytes of on-board flash-based memory, presumably for game storage. That quantity, while nearly 16 times the storage capacity of the Wii, is smaller than the 20GB of room available in the original, optional hard drives offered in 2005 for the Xbox 360. The amount of memory in the new Nintendo console would also be dwarfed by the 250 GB drives offered in current, high-end versions of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

While my sources have not specified how Nintendo plans to allow owners of its console to use the machine's memory, 8GB would seem to provide ample room for downloadble retro games, a service Nintendo has already supported on the Wii. The increased capacity, compared to the Wii, would also allow games on the new Nintendo platform to be patched and updated, though downloadable expansions, such as 650 MB Call of Duty map packs would quickly stuff the machine. The system will also support saving to SD cards.
By offering 8GB of storage, Nintendo would not be able to offer full-sized new games for download, a practice that has been promoted on the Xbox 360 and, to a lesser extent, the PlayStation 3, in recent years. It would also be unlikely to store downloaded feature films without additional, user-supplied storage.

Last edited by TR0LL on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)  Empty Re: WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)

Post by Kurono Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 am

but remember all these things are NOT confirmed!
im shooting for bluray!
but its all rumors we will just wait till E3
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)  Empty Re: WII-U Upcoming Nintando System(NEW TRILERS)

Post by BA Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:13 pm

I wish Nintendo would fix the issue of their lack of third party support.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Wat, didn't you leave WOA ? :S -just saying e.o-

I don't really care much for this next system unless the games are good, what I wanted this year was more interesting wii games >.>
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGameGuy Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 pm

BA wrote:I wish Nintendo would fix the issue of their lack of third party support.
This, as well as the lack of new 1st party series.
TheGameGuy
TheGameGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Yellow wrote:Wat, didn't you leave WOA ? :S -just saying e.o-

I don't really care much for this next system unless the games are good, what I wanted this year was more interesting wii games >.>

He said he'd visit every now and then.

But as for the new system, I'm excited for it. I want to see Nintendo on how they have more memory space, and better graphics!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

There is some news that it's been confirmed that the next console will have a touch-screen controller.

Nikkei news service reports Wii successor console will indeed have tablet-like 6-inch touchscreen and camera--and also can be used as gaming portable by itself.

Seems a bit obsessive to me though.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:55 pm

looks interesting and promising.
Sucks we have to wait till E3, wish we could know now
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 am

Might As Will Change Name Wii-U =P Saw Few Trailers And i Have Say This Looks Pretty Cool

Last edited by TR0LL on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

i hear you loud and clear troll lol
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 pm

TR0LL wrote:
Yellow wrote:Wat, didn't you leave WOA ? :S -just saying e.o-
i uesally have free time on someday. so i just come here and see whats been posting.
i made quick post that im visting for day around end june then i have go back and do what been working on. to tell turth it bit hard even leave this clan. =P
Once a member, always a member. ;)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Nintendo at E3 June 7th at 9 Pacific Time(PDT)
Which is 12 Noon Eastern (EST)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

tuesday at 11 central for me i hope its exciting
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 am

UPDATED
A Pikiman Game(Rumor)
Super Smash Bros: TBA TITLE
Lego Game(Witch Was Also Annoued Around E3)
Zelda Game(Witch You See On Trailer)
Mii Online Game

Thats All I Can Rememer And/or Herd At E3
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down