Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Sub on Tue May 10, 2011 12:05 am

Funky Road wrote:
Sub wrote:
Funky Road wrote:
Sub wrote:
No, that is completely untrue. Most of them are perfectly good. The vast majority of Muslims and people living in that region are good and innocent people, and a small fanatic minority with more resources is terrorizing us. What you're saying is a complete generalization, and a false one at that.

that's really what I was trying to get across
It seemed to me like what you were saying was backwards.

No, you just took what I was saying the wrong way. People do that all the time -_-
"Most" means more than half. I was saying less than half. A lot less than half. If you meant what I was saying, then it was a poor choice of words. And this is kind of a sensitive subject for me, not for any personal reasons, but because it absolutely disgusts me when Americans jump on the whole bandwagon of "All Arabs are terrorists." It's completely unfair to so many people. And I realize that wasn't exactly what you said, but you were close enough to piss me off. So if you meant what you said, then wow. If you meant what I was trying to get across, then you need to choose your words more carefully.

Also Osam Bin Laden is dead. It doesn't make any sense to lie about it. Even if it is a political stunt, which I doubt, why now? I just think they'd have little reason to lie about it.
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road on Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Again you take me the wrong way, you're literally saying what I was trying to get across. Please, you're making me feel I'm the bad guy, not trying to be rude here bro, but seriously. I know that not all of them are bad.
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Whatever i still think hes alive~ x3
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Yellow wrote:Whatever i still think hes alive~ x3
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub on Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Funky Road wrote:Again you take me the wrong way, you're literally saying what I was trying to get across. Please, you're making me feel I'm the bad guy, not trying to be rude here bro, but seriously. I know that not all of them are bad.
Sorry if I misunderstood you. Not having the best of weeks and this subject really gets to me.
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road on Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Sub wrote:
Funky Road wrote:Again you take me the wrong way, you're literally saying what I was trying to get across. Please, you're making me feel I'm the bad guy, not trying to be rude here bro, but seriously. I know that not all of them are bad.
Sorry if I misunderstood you. Not having the best of weeks and this subject really gets to me.

Understood bro. Hey, we all have those times. ;)
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue May 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Let's be fair here, I don't blame Sub or anybody else for misunderstanding you, Funky. Your posts above seriously obscured the message you say you were trying to get across.

Because I know you better, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you just meant that these terrorists today were from the middle east. You got to be more careful when dealing with such controversial subjects like this one, otherwise you might just end up offending people.
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road on Tue May 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Yeah.. I do get ahead of my self sometimees (Even to points where I'm off-topic or don't make sense but that's beside the point)
I do declare, that was my bad of the majority.
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Funky Road wrote:Yeah.. I do get ahead of my self sometimees (Even to points where I'm off-topic or don't make sense but that's beside the point)
I do declare, that was my bad of the majority.
Now that the misunderstandings are all cleared up, it's all good. ;)
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 am

BA wrote:
Yellow wrote:Whatever i still think hes alive~ x3
ROFLCOPTER BA xD
i love the iron giant