TAKE THAT *****!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Frost on Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! WOOH! JUSTICE HAS FINALLY BEEN F%@# SERVED!

I havent made a post in so long and it makes me proud for this to be my 1st one in a while.
avatar
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1947
Joined : 2009-01-17


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by cclloyd9785 on Mon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

Its spelled Usama Razz


PS: Ill most likely be on the cbox tomorrow late if anyone wants to say hi.
avatar
cclloyd9785
Member
Member

Post Count : 3713
Joined : 2009-01-18


http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 am

Good game Hide-N-Seek Champion.

Its spelled Usama
Either way is fine. There isn't really a standard for Latin to Arabic alphabet translation.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Funky Road on Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 am

Bull ya! WHO'S YO DADDY NAO IRAQ JERKS! Erm, MOST OF MIDDLE EAST JERKS, i mena lol
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Youkoi on Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Conversation between me and a friend about the subject.
"So yeah, did you hear Bin Laden's dead?"
"No, because everyone in this school is totally not talking about it"
"I also hear they dumped him in an ocean or something."
"Those fools, don't they know that he can breath underwater!"
"He'll probably build a city down there and terrorize us from there!
We're gonna have to burn the ocean down to make sure he's dead!"
"We're gonna have to blow the world up to make sure he stays dead."
"Yeah."
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Grimblade on Mon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Youkoi wrote:Conversation between me and a friend about the subject.
"So yeah, did you hear Bin Laden's dead?"
"No, because everyone in this school is totally not talking about it"
"I also hear they dumped him in an ocean or something."
"Those fools, don't they know that he can breath underwater!"
"He'll probably build a city down there and terrorize us from there!
We're gonna have to burn the ocean down to make sure he's dead!"
"We're gonna have to blow the world up to make sure he stays dead."
"Yeah."
Win. But anyway, I'm glad he's gone, but it's not like I wasn't expecting it. When I heard, I was like "Oh. Alrighty then. I'm going back to my homework."

But I do have a couple comments:
1. I find it REALLY STUPID that they got rid of the body so quickly, and haven't given the public any proof that he's actually dead. Which brings up the possibility of conspiracy theories and whatnot. I mean, really...

2. Now we watch as all the pissed-off terrorists become clumsy and unorganized and wind up blowing themselves up.
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Tal on Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

I like Koy's conversation. And goddammit Grim I had a paragraph I went to post but you posted yours first and when I posted it said a new one was posted at the same time but I wasn't quick enough to read and X'ed out and lost it. I'm not repeating.
PARAPHRASING.
In US History we had this conversation. There's going to be more since Osama was not the only terrorist. Others will want revenge. Attacks will come.
Or the beneficial solution (to us) would be like Hitler, where their leader is gone and they all just fall apart. Hopefully it happens like that, but hey, naivety causes us all to think like that.
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Well, killing Hitler wasn't the main reason the allies won. By the time Hitler killed himself, the enemy had already been beaten and the city of Berlin was overrun by the Russians.

The problem with fighting wars against terrorist organizations such as Al-qaeda is that they aren't restricted to just one place like a nation is, they also don't go around waving flags or wear uniforms. So weeding them out is just that much more difficult.

I think this will be a big setback for Al-qaeda, as much as it has been a morale booster for the United States of America. However, it's possible that we've have given Al-qaeda a martyr and that this event could give them even more resolve to continue the fight. Uncertainty still looms over all this, but I think this event and those who worked towards this certainly deserve celebration and recognition for their work.


Last edited by BA on Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Kurono on Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Fender-Gibson wrote:Bull ya! WHO'S YO DADDY NAO IRAQ JERKS! Erm, MOST OF MIDDLE EAST JERKS, i mena lol
this wasnt very cool funk Evil or Very Mad
and not everyone is like that, dont be a stereotypical.

also how come there is no proof that bin laden is not dead?
maybe its true what i have been hearing, i was told that bin laden has been dead since years! and that obama is only showing now to promote himself for reelection.

The war on terrorism is NOT over. Al-qaeda was not being run by bin laden as the origination broke up into cells. so this is not over. not by a long shot.
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Even if people start coming up with conspiracies, it won't make a bit of difference. This man has been running around for almost a decade and most of us here had either forgotten about him, assumed he was dead, or had placed him in the back of our mind. Now that the United States Government has come out and said he is confirmed dead, the issue can be put to rest. I agree with Grim in the respect that I hope some evidence was saved but other than that, there isn't much of a purpose to dwell about it.

Obama is only showing now to promote himself for reelection.
Personally, I think pinning this as a political stunt is pushing it. The timing of announcement is irrelevant, it would have made him "look better" either way. Really though, this job involved more people than just the U.S. president.

avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Funky Road on Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Itachi wrote:
Fender-Gibson wrote:Bull ya! WHO'S YO DADDY NAO IRAQ JERKS! Erm, MOST OF MIDDLE EAST JERKS, i mena lol
this wasnt very cool funk Evil or Very Mad
and not everyone is like that, dont be a stereotypical.

also how come there is no proof that bin laden is not dead?
maybe its true what i have been hearing, i was told that bin laden has been dead since years! and that obama is only showing now to promote himself for reelection.

The war on terrorism is NOT over. Al-qaeda was not being run by bin laden as the origination broke up into cells. so this is not over. not by a long shot.

I corrected my self by saying most. I respect Israel, God's chosen land. But I corrected by saying Most of the middle east by my meaning of the terrorists. Which the terrorists are jerks
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

People who use terror to gain are bad. I understood your message Funky.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Grimblade on Mon May 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Itachi wrote:Obama is only showing now to promote himself for reelection.
BA wrote:Personally, I think pinning this as a political stunt is pushing it. The timing of announcement is irrelevant, it would have made him "look better" either way. Really though, this job involved more people than just the U.S. president.
As if people would re-elect Obama anyway. Awesome Face
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Itachi wrote:Obama is only showing now to promote himself for reelection.
BA wrote:Personally, I think pinning this as a political stunt is pushing it. The timing of announcement is irrelevant, it would have made him "look better" either way. Really though, this job involved more people than just the U.S. president.
As if people would re-elect Obama anyway. Awesome Face
Good point, we'll have to see. Razz
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Grimblade on Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I think a video is in order:
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Youkoi on Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm


Obama is a pretty cool dude.
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by BA on Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4669
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by DanteEricson on Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Don't care, really.
avatar
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Kurono on Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 pm

BA wrote:
just epic lol

and

@funk
bin landen was born in saudi arabia
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by MajinKitty230 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 am

Frost wrote:OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! WOOH! JUSTICE HAS FINALLY BEEN F%@# SERVED!

BEING LIGHT YAGAMI!,... LIKE A BOSS Awesome Face
avatar
MajinKitty230
Member
Member

Post Count : 512
Joined : 2009-03-08


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Funky Road on Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 am

[quote="Itachi]@funk
bin landen was born in saudi arabia[/quote]
which is in the Middle East ;)
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Grimblade on Tue May 03, 2011 5:56 pm

On a lul note, Obama's Approval Rating actually went up from this whole affair.

By a whopping 1%.

Klonoa Laugh
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Grimblade on Tue May 03, 2011 7:17 pm

toxicmaniac wrote:
And we found him.
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Tal on Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm


So necessary.
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: TAKE THAT *****!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum