Happy Birthday Grimblade!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by MajinKitty230 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:03 am

Since I'm like the first one up.. kinda, on WOA some days, I figured since I had time on my hands before school, I'd make a post about it being Grim's birthday today!!... (If I got the date right..) Anyways, Happy birthday Grimmeh!, may your wishes and dreams come true on your special day, make sure to bring some cake to Woa! :)


P.S- I'll send you your present through mail on here when I get home around 2:30 or 3:00 PM, I didn't forget you =P
avatar
MajinKitty230
Member
Member

Post Count : 512
Joined : 2009-03-08


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Chu on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

The cake is no lie today
avatar
Chu
Member
Member

Post Count : 3477
Joined : 2009-10-10


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by BA on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Happy Birthday Grim.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4668
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Tal on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I said happy birthday to him already on Facebook, but I shall say it again
Happy birthday Grim!
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Grimblade on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Aww, thanks everyone! :3

It's a new year of awesomeness, and enjoying the perks of being at that odd age between freedom and more freedom that is 17. I can legally go into rated R movies and buy rated M games now though. xD
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Tal on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Actually, I believe you need to be 18 for R-rated movies. I could Google it but meh. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway. I knew M-rated games were 17 but I thought movies were 18.
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Grimblade on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Tal wrote:Actually, I believe you need to be 18 for R-rated movies. I could Google it but meh. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway. I knew M-rated games were 17 but I thought movies were 18.
"Rated R – Restricted. Children under the age of 17 (originally 16) must be accompanied by a parent or "guardian" (i.e., supervised by an adult)."

:face:
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Tal on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Ok, that clears it up. It's why I asked
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Sub on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Tal wrote:I said happy birthday to him already on Facebook, but I shall say it again
Happy birthday Grim!
This.

OMGGRIMMEHILOVEYOUSOMUCH

I want your babies.

That's not creepy at all, is it?
avatar
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Post Count : 332
Joined : 2009-02-14


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Grimblade on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Sub wrote:
Tal wrote:I said happy birthday to him already on Facebook, but I shall say it again
Happy birthday Grim!
This.

OMGGRIMMEHILOVEYOUSOMUCH

I want your babies.

That's not creepy at all, is it?
OMGSUBILOVEYOUTOO

And sure, as long as I get to keep a few.
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Ender on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Happy birthday and stuff. i was going to send you a cookie. but then i didn't. :(

I feel like my birthday was totally skipped over. No one loves me. But that's OK; I love myself enough for all of you.
avatar
Ender
Member 
Member 

Post Count : 881
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Ender on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Grimblade wrote:Aww, thanks everyone! :3

It's a new year of awesomeness, and enjoying the perks of being at that odd age between freedom and more freedom that is 17. I can legally go into rated R movies and buy rated M games now though. xD

people love double posts. Why? Because people love me. The more posts the merrier. I'm trollin 4 realz, yo.

Anyway. This. It took me a while to get used to buying M rated games with my trusty ID. Especially buying them for Shiki. Who I always forget is like way younger than me. I guess he is mature for his age so I think he is older. Or he is just really old looking. :scratch:
avatar
Ender
Member 
Member 

Post Count : 881
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Tal on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Ender wrote:
Grimblade wrote:Aww, thanks everyone! :3

It's a new year of awesomeness, and enjoying the perks of being at that odd age between freedom and more freedom that is 17. I can legally go into rated R movies and buy rated M games now though. xD

people love double posts. Why? Because people love me. The more posts the merrier. I'm trollin 4 realz, yo.

Anyway. This. It took me a while to get used to buying M rated games with my trusty ID. Especially buying them for Shiki. Who I always forget is like way younger than me. I guess he is mature for his age so I think he is older. Or he is just really old looking. :scratch:
No, this. Shiki does indeed look quite old for his age. I thought he was a sophomore, if not a junior this year. It shocked me when I learned he was only a freshman.
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 pm

HAPPY LATE 17TH BDAY GRIMMEH BOY
avatar
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 2148
Joined : 2009-01-16


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Grimblade on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 pm

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:HAPPY LATE 17TH BDAY GRIMMEH BOY
THANKS, BOMBY BOY! x3
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Kurono on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 am

GRIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! + one day later lol
hoped you had a great day :D
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by kentafox on Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 am

happy 9 days late birthday grim, i give you a key to the magic school bus :o
avatar
kentafox
Member
Member

Post Count : 289
Joined : 2010-04-01


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Grimblade!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum