Storm, signing off

Go down

Storm, signing off

Post by Storm on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

As many of you know I have not been on WOA for a while now. Since nobody has tried to contact me during my leave of absence I will shed some light for you guys. I had very personal business to attend, along with starting college and moving away from home. I have been with WOA for 3+ years now, and it was all a lot of fun but, looking over the admin/mod lounge it seems as if this is what everybody wanted. I have already been demoted with no notice or advance warning by BA. I feel that I am no longer needed/wanted here at WOA. I hope you guys succeed in whatever you do. See ya guys
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm, signing off

Post by Tal on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 pm

;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;
Why. WHY MUST THE GOOD LEAVE YOUNG.
┬┐POOOR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Welp

Bye storm :L

your still welcomed here if you want to come back..
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Storm, you will be missed, as if you haven't already, and you will continued to be loved and an inspiration to WOA for as long as we strive. I do hope and pray you return to say hi and remenisce again. Storm I wish you luck with all my heart and I pray you will make it. Peace, love and God bless bro. :)
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:47 am

Storm, I love you like a bro, but this topic really doesn't remind me of you at all.

I can tell you did some background research and had a peek though some of these topics, but without even talking to any of us about it beforehand, you came to this unfair assumption that nobody here cared and painted us all red with guilt.

You may have perceived what I said as harsh and I may have offended you when I brought up the possibility of your dismissal, that certainly wasn't my intention. However, it was our intention to notify you about any changes to your status here, this is certain. What you didn't understand upon your return here was the fact that we updated our icons around the site and yours just didn't get updated with the rest of us. Hence why it said "member". Also, we've changed Xat chats quite frequently during your absence, so I'm pretty sure you're not an admin there. You still have administrative authority here, that hasn't changed, and wasn't going to change until this summer, as originally stated in that topic you read.

I apologize for the misunderstanding and I'm sorry for any offense I may have caused.

So anyway, everything is cool, it was just a misunderstanding man. I invite you to come back, if you want to, nobody here wants to see you leave.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 am

Awww Storm you can still pop up any time. We do want you here it's just that you never come on, but good luck in your life though :)
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am

BA wrote:nobody here wants to see you leave.
this is true. Storm you do NOT have to leave
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 am

goodbye storm. its been a long journey man i just hope this is not truly the end of it. sure you may be busy now but this may not hold true forever. college does not last forever, and maybe afterwards you will be blessed with a decent shift at your job and actually have some spare time.

Youve been with us since the very beginning man...the VERY beginning. i remember when it was just You, me, ph34r, jackson and williams for what seemed like the longest time, and look youre still here =) i hope you feel as i feel. WOA will always have a place in my heart and even when im like 40 ill still be popping in here once in a while. even if the sites dead. i hope you feel the same. maybe we'll get to catch up as old men someday.

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

http://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I talked with him elsewhere and smoothed things over. The conversation ends abruptly here for that reason.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am

BA wrote:I talked with him elsewhere and smoothed things over. The conversation ends abruptly here for that reason.

oh i see. well thats all that matters, im glad all is well.

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

http://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum