Some important news

Go down

Some important news

Post by Funky Road on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Well, I've been giving it some deep thought today, and I think I might sell my Wii, and any and all games I can find that go with it. Not to mention also my Guitar Hero and Rock Band Game and Controllers

I might, again I say. I haven't officialy decided. I have my reasons why I do, and don't.

I do basically because I've not even touched my wii, or been interested in it or anything. And plus I could use some cash to save up for my next guitar or some other random thing. Nintendo's done me good, along with all of their fans. But I feel it's getting close to my time to throwing in the final towel after a long-time run of having fun playing the all-time beloved Mario and friends.

Don't get me wrong, I will always love Nintendo, and Mario. But I think because I'm getting more interested in wanting to get better at guitar is making me feel the disinterest of my game console

I don't because I don't know how I'll feel in the long-run. I love Nintendo, and its amazing games. I just don't know what to do anymore.


I haven't touched my wii, or my TV either practically in forever. I watch TV, but it's rare, or it may be some glance and then back to minding my own business. Otherwise I'm not paying attention at all.

I do know I will not quit WOA because you're majority of my online family. I love you all with dear and deep respect. WOA's something I will not pass up literally until I get married or I feel my time has come... I just probably won't be playing or have a Wii.

I plan on making my decision before my school year is over....
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Ender on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Honestly, sometimes I forget this is even a Wii clan.
Anyway, do what you want. I personally would wait until Skyward Sword comes out to make a decision.
avatar
Ender
Member 
Member 

Post Count : 881
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Kurono on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

it is your decision Funk, only you can decide for yourself
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Funky Road on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm

of course I'm not that crazy about Legend of Zelda Ender XD


But I might not because there's too much I'm expecting and waiting for with Rock Band or Guitar Hero
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by BA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Ender wrote:Honestly, sometimes I forget this is even a Wii clan.
Anyway, do what you want. I personally would wait until Skyward Sword comes out to make a decision.
It isn't until the large banner at the top and the fact that most of us still play or own Wiis that you are reminded of this fact. Just saiyan. Your point is legitimate though, and actually is being discussed in the backroom as we speak. Unless you want to add something or are just interested, I'd advise starting up a topic about it on the forums, anybody is welcome to do so, and we'd be more than happy to move the conversation outside.

Anyway, you not having a Wii in a "Wii" Clan Funky is going to put you at a loss in terms of event participation, but obviously you don't need a Wii to be good friends with us. I'll leave the choice up to you, whatever you want to go with friend.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4670
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Ender on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 pm

BA wrote:
Ender wrote:Honestly, sometimes I forget this is even a Wii clan.
Anyway, do what you want. I personally would wait until Skyward Sword comes out to make a decision.
It isn't until the large banner at the top and the fact that most of us still play or own Wiis that you are reminded of this fact. Just saiyan. Your point is legitimate though, and actually is being discussed in the backroom as we speak. Unless you want to add something or are just interested, I'd advise starting up a topic about it on the forums, anybody is welcome to do so, and we'd be more than happy to move the conversation outside.

Anyway, you not having a Wii in a "Wii" Clan Funky is going to put you at a loss in terms of event participation, but obviously you don't need a Wii to be good friends with us. I'll leave the choice up to you, whatever you want to go with friend.

Actually, owning a Wii is in the Terms of Agreement for being friends with me.
avatar
Ender
Member 
Member 

Post Count : 881
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by BA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Actually, owning a Wii is in the Terms of Agreement for being friends with me.
L00k here Funky, the consequences will never be the same. Razz
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4670
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Funky Road on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

xD

I've actually decided to keep my wii, I seem to have wasted a post D:

My bad there y'all

But anyway, there is WAY too much I'm expecting from Harmonix with DLC and future games, plus I won't be able to TRY and beat frost at Brawl so... yeah I'll just go ahead and lock this thing
=>LOCKED
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Grimblade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Fender-Gibson wrote:
But anyway, there is WAY too much I'm expecting from Harmonix with DLC and future games, plus I won't be able to TRY and beat frost at Brawl so... yeah I'll just go ahead and lock this thing
=>LOCKED
Too bad, I'll post anyway.

Nice decision though. xD Mine is pretty much useless since it can't play Brawl anymore...but at least I have Zelda and Rune Factory. Mad
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by BA on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Fender-Gibson wrote:
But anyway, there is WAY too much I'm expecting from Harmonix with DLC and future games, plus I won't be able to TRY and beat frost at Brawl so... yeah I'll just go ahead and lock this thing
=>LOCKED
Too bad, I'll post anyway.

Nice decision though. xD Mine is pretty much useless since it can't play Brawl anymore...but at least I have Zelda and Rune Factory. Mad
Aaaaand Klonoa. Even though you could play those games on other systems.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4670
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Grimblade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

BA wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
Fender-Gibson wrote:
But anyway, there is WAY too much I'm expecting from Harmonix with DLC and future games, plus I won't be able to TRY and beat frost at Brawl so... yeah I'll just go ahead and lock this thing
=>LOCKED
Too bad, I'll post anyway.

Nice decision though. xD Mine is pretty much useless since it can't play Brawl anymore...but at least I have Zelda and Rune Factory. Mad
Aaaaand Klonoa. Even though you could play those games on other systems.
Yessssss.

Though I prefer the original PSX Klonoa over the Wiimake. xD Both are epic to an epic degree to the epicth power though.
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Funky Road on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 pm

U want me to unlock it for open discussion? XD jk
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Grimblade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Fender-Gibson wrote:U want me to unlock it for open discussion? XD jk
Nah. It's more fun this way.
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Funky Road on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:25 am

Okay, that's agreeable trolol
avatar
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 3286
Joined : 2009-02-28


Back to top Go down

Re: Some important news

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum