[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3DS already hacked. first day after it came out.

5 posters

Go down

3DS already hacked. first day after it came out. Empty 3DS already hacked. first day after it came out.

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm

This was posted long ago, but, the 3DS Already has 5 working flashcards on it.
in order of hack
1: R4iDSN ( with an update, hacked one day after 3ds release)
2: CycloDS I evolution ( worked with out an update. still works on newest update)
3: Acekard 2i ( worked with update, not releasing update till USA one comes out)
4: Supercard DStwo ( updated today, pure awesomeness, gba emulation and all on 3ds.)
5: M3i Zero( this card sucks, they enver update, But it is cool to see it works on 3ds.)

These all are only for DS mode.
Looks like nintendo given up on that and put all their piracy shit into DSi and 3DS mode
CycloDS Ievolution hacked DSi mode.
3DS mode here we go, in 3 years.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

3DS already hacked. first day after it came out. Empty Re: 3DS already hacked. first day after it came out.

Post by BA Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Already heard about this actually.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

3DS already hacked. first day after it came out. Empty Re: 3DS already hacked. first day after it came out.

Post by Chu Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Hackers hackers hacks all around

shouldnt be a surprise to people that things are able to be hacked these days :-:

i dont use hacks on a console though, except interwebz
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 am

dont worry where there is a will there is a way
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 am

A majority of people online who say they're hackers are most likely referring to the fact that they can use Google and can be walked trough the process of using another person's program or walk-though to achieve what they want, or they're just an outright liar trying to feign intelligence and strike fear out of a person. Neither of these kinds of people have real technical knowledge of computer programing.

Anyway, most legitimate hackers try to differentiate themselves from people who hack to steal and people who hack to expose flaws that need fixed. Hackers being the latter and crackers (Not the derogatory term you twit) being those who hack to steal info and other such things as before mentioned.

Anybody can hack, but only a few can truly be referred to as hackers. [/rant]
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

BA wrote:Anybody can hack, but only a few can truly be referred to as hackers.
listen to this wise man
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Also, I'm moving this topic to it's appropriate board.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieShock Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Hackers are beginning to annoy me! I mean its one thing to hack but why do they have to be rude enough to ruin the fun for others. Seriously what happened to the hackers that hacked with friends, not the people who want a fair game.
ZombieShock
ZombieShock

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 am

Trevor_the_Warrior wrote:Hackers are beginning to annoy me! I mean its one thing to hack but why do they have to be rude enough to ruin the fun for others. Seriously what happened to the hackers that hacked with friends, not the people who want a fair game.

Trevor the forum gods are not pleased,

Please read the date of the last post and or topic. This is very old. Try not to post in old topics unless your adding to the topic.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum