[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Strike: Who's gettin' it?

3 posters

Go down

First Strike: Who's gettin' it? Empty First Strike: Who's gettin' it?

Post by Panther Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 am

the title explains the main question. First Strike, the first CoD Black Ops expansion pack comes out for Wii, PS3, and PC March 1st. This expansion includes multiplayer maps Discovery, Kowloom, Berlin Wall, and Stadium, plus the new zombie map Ascension. I personally cannot wait much longer. If you have it already on xbox, tells us what the new maps are like. Which map looks like it's the most fun? May the replies commence! Awesome Face
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

First Strike: Who's gettin' it? Empty Re: First Strike: Who's gettin' it?

Post by Ender Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Allow me to voice my thoughts as I played each level:

The City: "Huh, this is pretty cool. Am I in Japan or something? Oh look at that, the buildings drop off right here. Running on rooftops connected by wires and plywood seems dangerous; I hope I don't fall of-damn it. Oh cool, a zipline. Based on the dead bodies littering the ground below, I'm gonna guess there is a sniper watching it. I see him. I have you now, sucker. WHAT THE HELL!? HOW? JUST HOW? HOW DID HE KILL ME? -respawn- SHOTGUN SPREE. This open area on the rooftops looks kinda dangerou-SNIPED. -Spawn camped 5 times in a row-Oh man, my KDR is 2.6, this is OK."

The Arena: "Oh cool, it's like an ice-skating rink. Aww...I can't go in it? Damn. Well I can go into these nifty buildings. Oh my! Lots of great sniping spots and camping locations! This is getting pretty hectic! The small map size makes nades super awesome! AIRSHIP? HECK YES. Ack, they all ran inside. Damn. Oh well, a cool map."

The Ice level: "Where am I? Where did that guy just come from? WHO THE HELL KEEPS SNIPING ME FIVE STEPS AFTER I SPAWN?? The aurora borealis is pretty pretty. Ooh! Destructible environments! Ice caves! Forget it, this level is confusing as hell. -rage quit-"

Berlin: "I heard about these guns in the center that kill everyone...but it looks like there is no reason to even go near them anywa--what is that guy doing?? Oh he made it through! Let me try! -respawn- Well this is neat, all these destroyed buildings and shops are really detailed! Oh man, look! JUST LOOK! This sniping spot is GOD LIKE. Haha! Our entire team is spawn camping the enemies! This is great? 15 kills streak? No problem! Oh damn, sniped. Now I'm getting killed by idiot campers who think they are really smart. This sucks. Oh wow! A Beatles album! Oh wait, no. Dear God, my Chopper Gunner is owning these fools. SO MANY CAMPING SPOTS. AGHK."

Zombies: "OH GOD ZOMBIES. OH GOD ZOMBIE MONKEYS. OH GOD WHAT ARE THESE AMAZING NEW PERKS AND WEAPONS. WHY AM I FLYING AROUND ON A LITTLE AIRSHIP. THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO BE DOING FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH."

And that sums it up. Worth it.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm

umm it is now March 3rd and i see no First Strike for the Wii. wtf Activision where the hell is the Wii version. if anybody has info when First Strike hits Wii, please post it here.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 am

well i might gets it for the ps3 but it really is not up to me its up to my brother is footage on youtube if you want visual aids panther
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down