Challenge#3 AC:CF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Challenge#3 AC:CF

Post by Frost on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 pm

It was a good run but in the end 1/3 prevailed!

The winner of The WOA Construct This! Award! is-

Kelly

Congradulations and I hope to see all the participants again for another challenge!

Welcome to another one of My Special Event Challenges where Members here at WOA compete to obtain One of My Unique Awards. These awards arent like regular awards here at woa, these have benefits for being so difficult to achieve and will definitely mean something in later points of WOA.

The rules and information for My Events are fairly simple and shouldnt be too difficult for anyone to Understand:

1: All the Events will contain different rules based on what the initial challenge is and along with rules, the requirements may be different when attempting to obtain the award that is up for grabs.

2: YOU MUST Complete the requirements of the award in order to receive it, if that is not done during the event or when the event is finished and the results are looked at, You will not be able to receive the award. Understand that the true objective is never always Just to Win.

3: The Challenges will not last forever, they end just as quickly as they were started. The Time frame for each challenge is normally 2 to 3 weeks, with about a 2 week gap in between challenges.

No need to worry about how you'll hold onto these awards, they will be here in the topics under your name with your forum avatar.

You've heard of extreme make over home edition, well this is Extreme WOAh-Over Town Edition!

Thats right, the game for the 3rd challenge is:

Animal Crossing: City Folk!

Its time to get into action and bring in the unique styles that ac:cf supplies and use them to obtain the 3rd Award:

The WOA Construct This! Award!

The Rules are quite Simple.
You have up to a certain amount of time to spruce up your town in ac:cf for an Inspection from Yours Truly.
The Town who has the highest score in the end will receive the award but theres a catch!
Ive developed a new grading system that will only be used for this event, if you score too low you wont receive anything, if you land right on the dot or above the minimum score line, You will obtain the award.

The grades are as such:

A: 90-100 Amazing Town
C: 80-89 Great Looking Town
_
C: 70-79 Good Looking Town
F: anything under a 70

Similar to school grades but heres where the catch comes into play, if your grade is under a 79, you will not obtain the award.

Here is what you will be graded on in your overall town presentation.

Neatness: There cant be any weeds in Your Town when the inspection starts, if any weeds are found then points will be deducted from Neatness. There cant be any litter around your town, meaning no random leaves or clothes or anything lying around on the ground, points will be deducted aswell, however if there are burried stuff in the ground they wont be counted torwards your score however, if you just burried everything on the ground they was litter, deductions will be considered.

Flower Count: Spruce up your town and add flowers, the more flowers you have the better your town will look. the better your score could be. This category is different, If you dont have flowers in your town, You wont need to worry you wont have points deducted, but without them your town will look alot more plain and you may not receive the points you need or would have needed. So its more of a recomendation.

Variety: Similar to the Flower concept only with trees. The More trees you have that Bear Different Fruit will give you points, now if you dont have any other fruit then what your town started in thats ok, whats being counted is the abundance of fruit, meaning the more fruit you have around the better your score, but having multiple types of fruit and a good amount of it would grant you more points then if you didnt, yes coconuts count.

Now a good question regarding Time Frames in the game:

Seasons dont deduct from the score, in fact they help add "bonus points in the end of the inspection" if your decor in the city matches well with the season, points will be added.
The only way you will have points deducted is if Your season is Fall and it looks gross, but ive looked around abit you can make fall look amazing just like any other season.

Another inportant part is Home Improvement ( cue Tim Allen )

Your having company over so you need to have your home in tip top shape, meaning make it look presentable and dont have all this random stuff thrown everywhere that doesnt belong in a spot like that ( emtpying your inventory and just throwing the stuff in your house, like that )

The size of your house doesnt matter so long as its neat, the more floors you have in your house will add abit more pressure towards neatness so figure out that aswel. if your home is themed and looks real good it will give you bonus points in the House Category.

Dont Forget to Dress for the Occasion :)

And with that I leave everyone to get to work!
There will be a 3 week time period for everyone to set up their towns so i think everyone will have enough time for everything.

ALLRIGHT EVERYONE, LETS GET ROCKIN!

Frost wrote:<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/swIM-svxuTE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

A wind is blowing, leaves are floating in the air, all of nature lives together as one unit.
Reconstructive Demonstrations have been asked to be put into play,alternate but unchanged
Working Hard yet Hardly Working is the true meaning of it all but with a sense of enjoyment.
Civilization based on constant changes yet so little actually impact its inhabitants.
Endless Choices at Disposal.... but what to do with it all? It turns out to be a never ending matter of choice.

Living in Harmony.

-Reveal Date: 1/29/11 Writing and Song both- Think Carefully.

Last edited by Frost on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Challenge#3 AC:CF

Post by MajinKitty230 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 pm

That'll be hard, cause I get lots of weeds, if only there were a Weed-be-gone. and I'll join this event :)
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Frost on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

cheaters never win sas. thats it
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGameGuy on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Noooooooo. I want to do it so bad but I don't have AC D:
TheGameGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 am

after sunday, 2 weeks are left until inspection
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:34 am

Im Closing the Challenge. Due to My Own Reasons.
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top