[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the story of your username

+30
MajinKitty230
Tal
Funky Road
Liraxus
WOA oot
REN
Sub
Adoamros
Azazel
Camus
мιѕт
SoulReaver
Odysseus
darthjawafett
Williams22
GoatNuttz
Faustus
mariomaker26
BA
Ender
Frost
{WOA}m3taray
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Valiant
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
Palkia1208
Shiki
sacrifice141
giDrew
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the story of your username - Page 2 Empty Re: the story of your username

Post by darthjawafett Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am

Drew you were right it is interesting to hear everyone elses stories
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 am

Kozuka: i've always been a fan of daggers and katars as such. One day in my search for different types of daggers i discovered "Kozukas" which were throwing knives used by samurai. Loved it since then, and then i saw the Final Fantasy X character yojimbo use a move called Kozuka and from then on i've used kozuka for most of my stuff.

Whitecrowxv: My favorite character from unreal tournament 2004 is Mr. Crow. His skin is really pale and white, so i was like heh a white crow. the xv comes from a joke with me and my friend, we made alot of pen15 jokes, and one day i graffitied the wall at school but instead of putting pen15 i drew a pen, and put the roman numerals XV behind it, so Whitecrow + XV = Whitecrowxv Razz
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Mine came into place through "like grims " Runescape i used lots of spells and then i went on to lots of othere MMORPGS and i combined Earth and Lighting Technics i used to go by the name of AaronMac but then i thought....Lightning Shocks and Weeds always come back no matter what happpens so...... so why not ShockWeed!

ShockWeed:Everlasting Electricution
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 am

I have 1 other name
Shadowkiller47
Darth is were i got shadow from killer is because of my killstreak. and 47 is just a random number
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 am

K, well, I had first gotten my DS, and I needed something to put as my username, and I (being the perfectionist I am), wanted it to fit exactly. So, having a random thought, I picked SubwayStar.

Oh, and don't be surprised that I'm posting here after all this time.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Well first of all let me tell you TD (tiny dragon for short ) story:
His twin sister is famous for being "herself" and she gained the nick Dragon for her personality though she liked GracefullyMajesticDragon, we sticked with just Dragon.
Anyways TD is like the complete opposite of her so I started to call him "Tiny Dragon" because he is cute, a little shy, sometimes so innocent and hes not like her, it fits him perfectly ^_^

Btw for those of you who didnt get the chance to know TD, hes a great friend of mine and he used to be a mem here

Heres the story of my nick:
It has something to do with...love and flowers! (Im not kidding) Try to figure it out XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 am

shiki goes into ponder mode.......... LIKE REN AND STIMPY
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:13 pm

I said love and flower, not what you said <_< (I didnt like the joke shki btw)
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 pm

if it was a joke then i didn't get it.
Nice story though ren.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 pm

mine well it come from my youtube ootfan i said call me oot then i got on xat as oot and changed alot but i'm now WOA oot
WOA oot
WOA oot

https://www.youtube.com/user/eevee4dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Legault The Hurricane wrote:if it was a joke then i didn't get it.
Nice story though ren.
Joke is dis Shiki goes into ponder mode, like REN and stimpy
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Well back then i couldnt think of any names
But i was a huge fan of Final fantasy and KH back then.
And my name starts with a J.

So i put down Sephirothj but i thought it wasnt neat enough.

So i added a 1 next to it!

And thats how i got Sephirothj1!

2nd Username:Liraxus

Laxaeus? Liraxus? Get it?
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 am

Well here's the deal........ You all know im addicted to Guitar Hero right... Rock band too............Well I got ma name from like having my ban name being ROCKY road. get it rocky road.. its an ice cream and im rockin' out on the road.. XD But still my band name was and still is Rocky Road and thats how i got it.... My xat name. dont get me started..... My pic.... well dont know XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

called the ice cream part booyah
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 pm

well talent just came outta nowhere lol
i suppose that i thought i had some talent at that point, hence the name
in what tho, i have no clue. probably video games haha

the "lord of dragons" part comes from my obsession of dragons
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am

Mine?... well.. basically I came up with MajinKitty230 like this.

Okay, so I like DragonBallz, of course you all..well most knew already. So if you dont like spoilers on dbz skip what im going to tell you. [Spoiler],Well Vegeta is controlled and takes on a new form called "Majin" so he is Majin Vegeta.And I like Vegeta, so thats how I came up with the Majin part..

Now the kitty part, well, I SORT of like cats, their not a pet I'd have but nekos/cats/etc. are cute. I just made it random for the kity part. And the numbers are just.. numberz :D
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 am

Well, as I have oft explained, my name is not a derivative of "Ender's Game." In fact, when I joined a chat room about three years ago, I had no name, so I whipped up a nickname based after my favorite game at the time: "The World Ends with You" using the name "World Ender." This was quite a mouthful to be used in the chat room, so people just started calling me "Ender," and the name stuck.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 am

Well I stated my story BUT i feel like I'm ready to make an epic post on my favorite names (not all of them) as a xatter and WOAian:

1. Machampion - I was a freshman, so to speak, of xat. My best friend at school told me about xat like, I don't know, uh 6-7 years ago? Maybe 8? It was probably 5-7 years ago. But anywho, yeah that was my starting name as I started going to Pokemon Xats. I was a BIG pokemon fan at the time and I wanted a pokemon name. So I was thinking of puns I guess at the time and I was thinking about Machamp. So that got me to thinking, hey, Machamp.Champion. Machampion, makes sense doesn't it? Yes it does. That was my name for a pretty good long while til one day I believe I watched the first episode of Bakugan, and there comes my next name!

Dan Kuso (Pyros) - Yes I love bakugan (at least the old ones, the new ones suck) and Pyrus Dragonoid (Drago). So me and some other friends we all decided to pick a character of Bakugan and their attribute uses as our xat name. I of course was already Dan Kuso. Needless to say I saw someone as Shun, and I was like WOAH coincidence lol. So after a while it stuck and it became one of my favorites that I shall remember and then one time I picked back up on Sonic Riders and stuff and that lead me to my next favorite name!

(sonic) SONIC SPEED (shadow) - Alright, so I was into Sonic the Hedgehog, even though the only sonic game I own is Sonic Riders, but I have rented a few others to try 'em out. So nothing much at that point but just Sonic the Hedgehog lol. I don't have much of a reason except that it was my one of my favorites. So on to my next fav.

Speed Racer (I forgot what all I had in that name) - Again nothing really to tell except that I love Speed Racer after seeing the movie and crap. Fun lol. Now moving on a little bit further in the future FROM THERE to my next fav.

Rocky Road - Ugh, where do I begin. Okay when my and my ex got together in 7th grade, that christmas was when I got my first guitar hero game. It was the guitar kit because I've never played guitar hero before but only videos of it on youtube and I was really, and still am, musically inclined. But yeah my first guitar hero game was Guitar Hero 4: World Tour for Wii of course, and I had to think of a band name. So Rocky Road came to mind as sort of a pun and I laughed, loved, and lived it. After I got Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, sometime later I got Wi-Fi connection to my wii for the first time. YES! Mainly because I wanted to download some songs from the music store haha. Well I didn't want it to go to waste by just DLC, so I got online and went exploring. Needless to say I got Rock Band 2 and the Drum Kit. Then I met you guys at WOA on March 1st, 2009. I joined that very night and here I am today! But not too long as my time as Rocky Road, I went to my next name of which came from a certain character in Mario Kart Wii.

Funky Road - Everyone at WOA calls me Funky, amazing isn't it. Well when I first joined I was known as Rocky Road. But I had Mario Kart Wii and unlocked Funky Kong as a playable character. Well that was my favorite one to use and so I added Funky to the Road and took out Rocky. The reason I kept Road was because of my band name was Rocky Road and I wanted to keep it to remember the name Rocky Road. But now I feel like I have another reason I am keeping "Road". What the heck do you think we're driving on in Mario Kart hmm? Certainly not air. Haha. Well now I have to explain my next name.

Fender-Gibson - Okay I'm pretty sure you're getting tired of reading all of this nonsense, but I kid you not. This is a history of how my names evolved XD, bear with me a little more with this lol. But yes Fender-Gibson. Okay half a year after I got my first Guitar Hero (World Tour), I got interested in playing real guitar. At first I thought I wouldn't and couldn't try real but I proved my self wrong. I got hooked on a line and drug outta that sea of doubt. My first guitar was a sunburst Squier Bullet Stratocaster by Fender. Not the hight top quality of a real strat, but it got me to where I am today. I don't care what anyone says about Squiers, they are good if you know how to use them. Which is play your heart out! Haha. So... I got my next real guitar like the 2 Christmases after I got Guitar Hero 4 World Tour. It is a Tradition Gold Top (in the style of a Les Paul) Not a real one, but IT PLAYS LIKE A CHARM! I love it. Gold top body, Humbucker pickups. What else could you need. It's like experiencing what a Les Paul could be like. My 3rd Guitar is an Indiana Scout Acoustic, love it. I bought it my self after selling some things that I got 122 bucks of of. I had 20 dollars from my birthday so that helped alot too. But before I got my acoustic, I changed my name to Fender-Gibson because they are, in my opinion, the leading guitar companies in the world. I put Fender first not only because it sounds right, but because I prefer Fender anyday, flame if you want, you will not change my mind haha. And I also love guitars and playing guitar, so that pitches in as well.

Well that's the story and history of how my names came and gone. Hope you enjoy!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Welll I came up with Pikawars 4 years ago when creating my sexy youtube account <3

I love Pikachu so I typed Pikachu, but It was taken ;~; So I was thinkinggg, and came up with Pikawars randomly like that :3

maybe its because of my father's interest in WW2, idunnolol, and i came up with "wars"

So i kind of stuck to that on youtube, watching NaruxSaku "chatroom" videos, yes i was a narutard fan at 10 ;~:

Then Traydox1 introduced me to xat chats, and I basically used Pikawars for pretty much everything i do on the internet, alias wise

Oh, and now im going to start using Yellow Razz because Pokemon MANGA is awesome
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:28 am

SoulReaver wrote:ok....
when i first got rockband2 for xbox (before i joined this clan btw) i played with my friend from school online. we played "souls of black". i said "hey, i like that song". then i kept on doing the same song over and over and over. i loved that song. but just soulsofblack wasnt that cool. then i seen most emo or gothic ppl use xx. i thought to myself. "xXsoulsofblackXx, thats a great name!" thats how my name came to be :D
beast rb2 song/ the history behind mine is confusing :l 1st when i was like 8 or 9 my friend and i would randomly say "PEANUTBUTTERMONKEYS" and this also kind of goes along with me joining xat i was watching a youtube vid for ssbb fcs bcuz i was little and rly wanted to play with someone but i had no email so i couldnt comment the vid for fcs 1 of the vids had an ad for the Midnight Assassins clan [which is now dead :( ] but when i 1st got on i made my name "Peanut Butter Monkeys" so everyone just started calling me "Peanut" then a few months i became emo for about 3 days so i changed it to "Dark Emoness Peanut Butter Monkeys" then after the 3 days i said "%$#@ it im not meant to be emo -_- " so i shortened it to DarkPeanut bcuz it sounded cooler and thats where i still stand today. AMEN! :cheers:
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood2Bleed Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 am

Blood to Bleed by Rise Against

This place rings with echoes of
Lives once lived but now are lost
Time spent wondering about tomorrow
I don’t care if we lose it all tonight
Up in flames, burning bright
Warming the air of the world

“I don’t love you anymore” is all I remember you telling me
Never have I felt so cold
But I've no more blood to bleed
'Cause my heart has been draining into the sea

Steps, I take in your footsteps
Aren't getting me closer to what is left
Of the dreams of what I once claimed to know
Within my bones this resonates
Boiling blood will circulate
Could you tell me again what you did this for?

Still I wait
With a hope inside of me (inside of me)
So still (so still) I wait (I wait)
Until again we meet
Until again we meet

Within my bones this resonates
Boiling blood will circulate
Could you tell me again what you did this for?

Still I wait
With a hope (so still) inside of me (I wait)
So still (a hope) I wait (inside of me)
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Rise Against = F*CKING AWESOME
k my turn!!
so me and a friend use 2 play this game called Territory War. my friend made a "team" for his players. It was called Team Panther. So many years passed, I looked up the game, and discovered they made an Online Version, called Territory War Online (so orginal I know). so I made an account and decided to use my friend's team name. but since I couldn't use spaces, it had 2 be TeamPanther. So I played and got pretty decent at it. so I play this one guy who after being beat asks me 2 join there group, called ThePhantomTemple. was with them for a year and used the name TeamPanther. When I joined WOA, it stayed TeamPanther, or TP as some used to called me 4 short. well, it became MP40Panther after CoD WAW, but changed back. Soon it bacame just Panther, since I thought the "Team" made it a bit long. BUT! I might change it back 2 TeamPanther for uniqueness. so yeah, my kool name coincides with my WOA history somewhat. hope it interesting 2 u gaiz.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2