[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever heard of this series of games?

4 posters

Go down

Ever heard of this series of games?   Empty Ever heard of this series of games?

Post by DarkPeanut Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Ever heard of this series of games?   61KTPYDHJHL

Ever heard of this series of games?   Roller%20Coaster%20Tycoon%202Ever heard of this series of games?   934751_84298_front
This is probably one of my 1st video games i ever played even before my GBA. I probably got them about 5-7 years ago. The best one is probably the 1st especially with the expansion packs. The 2nd one is like the 1st one but has alot more rides and features. The 3rd one is the most interesting due to the fact that you build your rides/park and then you can go into a first-person style view as if you were actually RIDING the rides. I still go pack and play these games, also have any of you ever heard or played these games? Not make this seem like an ad but i think this would make a good game for any young imaginative PC gamer, or any style of gamer for that matter.
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Ever heard of this series of games?   Empty Re: Ever heard of this series of games?

Post by Tal Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

WHO HASN'T HEARD OF IT
This is such an old game. It was fun. Especially when you killed and drowned random visitors. I mean. Nah, yeah that was fun.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ever heard of this series of games?   Empty Re: Ever heard of this series of games?

Post by BA Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm

I have only played the first one, it was insanely fun.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

lol i still love to watch them drown :p
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 pm

AWESOME GAME!!!!
I like going in the sandbox mode, and making a broken roller coaster so that the cars come off the tracks and explode >:D and then run over all the people in the way

I had roller coaster tycoon 2. fantastic game
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down