[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii

+2
BA
abbreviated
6 posters

Go down

I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii Empty I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii

Post by abbreviated Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

my name is Peyton and i am looking to play and join with any clan that is open to have me.

please write back to me

abbreviated

Back to top Go down

I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii Empty Re: I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii

Post by BA Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Welcome to WOA Peyton, our CoD W@W action has been a bit quiet as of late, but we would enjoy your company here nevertheless.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii Empty Re: I have just joined and I am looking for a clan to join and play with on call of duty world at war for wii

Post by DarkPeanut Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to Wii Ownage Army. I don't have WaW for the Wii but it's still nice to have you here.
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome To WOA My Name Is Aozz Sadlly I Only Have Cod 3 Wii But Ill Try Get Call Of Duty: World At War For Wii Some Time

Anyways Have Grate Time On WOA :cheers:
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by SnIpEzThRiCe Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Hey Peyton. If you have MWR or Black Ops for the Wii I'd be more than happy to play some CoD with ya. Unfortunatly I'm not getting WaW any time soon...

But still we're glad to have you here at WOA =D
SnIpEzThRiCe
SnIpEzThRiCe

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey Peyton! names's Panther, and I have WAW. me and Hellraizer could show u some cool stuff on WAW and MWR if u have it. welcome to WOA, hope u has fun lol
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down