This website is green.

Go down

This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:05 pm

I noticed this website/forum is very...green. Green sucks.

No, not really, green is decent. I just hate grass.

I'm sort of new here. Some of you may remember on the chatbox a week or two ago one of Grim's friends talking about quadrapedal penises and dolphins with crotch mounted disco balls. Along with some directions like Dennis.

That was me. I have arrived.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Grimblade on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:10 pm

lolDennis

Sup Dante.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Ender on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Can you get ye flask?
Ender
Ender
Member 
Member 

Post Count : 881
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Tal on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Le what @ Ender
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by BA on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Welcome, friend of Grim.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4670
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm

My flask is always available on my side, in my front left pocket, my front right jacket pocket, or I'm drinking from it. Yes, I have 7 flasks.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Chu on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

hai and welcome

i got raped by rosie o donnel on that game ;!:
Chu
Chu
Member
Member

Post Count : 3477
Joined : 2009-10-10


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Pikawars wrote:hai and welcome

i got raped by rosie o donnel on that game ;!:
My game? So you went into the castle full of people who could hide in the shadows because of skin color and didn't suspect something was up?
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Chu on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 am

DanteEricson wrote:
Pikawars wrote:hai and welcome

i got raped by rosie o donnel on that game ;!:
My game? So you went into the castle full of people who could hide in the shadows because of skin color and didn't suspect something was up?

wasnt it a DJ room or something :U

lol this is gonna be fun
Chu
Chu
Member
Member

Post Count : 3477
Joined : 2009-10-10


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:37 am

Hell if I know. I've been changing things around. Now there is a giant 80 story tower. At the top is a bird and he gives you his phone number.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Sub on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:47 pm

You are officially the second most random person I have ever witnessed typing. Good job.

You people are silly! Grim doesn't have any friends! He does have a stalker though... o.o
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Post Count : 332
Joined : 2009-02-14


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Grimblade on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Sub wrote:You are officially the second most random person I have ever witnessed typing. Good job.

You people are silly! Grim doesn't have any friends! He does have a stalker though... o.o
Who might be in first?

And yeah, you're right...I only have other beings that I've created from my own altered DNA that currently inhabit Mars. It's like Spore, only better.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by SnIpEzThRiCe on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 pm

DanteEricson wrote:Hell if I know. I've been changing things around. Now there is a giant 80 story tower. At the top is a bird and he gives you his phone number.
So an 80 story tower, a bird who wants you to stalk him. Sounds like a fun game o.o
SnIpEzThRiCe
SnIpEzThRiCe
Member
Member

Post Count : 21
Joined : 2010-08-28


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Sub on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 am

Grimblade wrote:
Sub wrote:You are officially the second most random person I have ever witnessed typing. Good job.

You people are silly! Grim doesn't have any friends! He does have a stalker though... o.o
Who might be in first?
My friend Elle Leah. Seriously, she just says the weirdest things out of nowhere. It's like, beyond random.

Also I am your stalker. :afro:
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Post Count : 332
Joined : 2009-02-14


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Adoamros on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

DanteEricson wrote:My flask is always available on my side, in my front left pocket, my front right jacket pocket, or I'm drinking from it. Yes, I have 7 flasks.


PFFT Lightweight i carry kegs with me!
Adoamros
Adoamros
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Post Count : 1008
Joined : 2009-03-09


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Grimblade on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Sub wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
Sub wrote:You are officially the second most random person I have ever witnessed typing. Good job.

You people are silly! Grim doesn't have any friends! He does have a stalker though... o.o
Who might be in first?
My friend Elle Leah. Seriously, she just says the weirdest things out of nowhere. It's like, beyond random.

Also I am your stalker. :afro:
Yay, a stalker. My life is now fulfulled. :D!
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Adoamros wrote:
DanteEricson wrote:My flask is always available on my side, in my front left pocket, my front right jacket pocket, or I'm drinking from it. Yes, I have 7 flasks.


PFFT Lightweight i carry kegs with me!

Thats because you are a drunkard. Only sophisticated men can handle the epitome of eloquence. The almighty tophat and monocle. No man alive shall ever arise over the incredible symbol that is the top hat and monocle. He is the most interesting man alive. Stay thirsty my friends.

o.q <--- Monocle.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Grimblade on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 pm

DanteEricson wrote:
Adoamros wrote:
DanteEricson wrote:My flask is always available on my side, in my front left pocket, my front right jacket pocket, or I'm drinking from it. Yes, I have 7 flasks.


PFFT Lightweight i carry kegs with me!

Thats because you are a drunkard. Only sophisticated men can handle the epitome of eloquence. The almighty tophat and monocle. No man alive shall ever arise over the incredible symbol that is the top hat and monocle. He is the most interesting man alive. Stay thirsty my friends.

o.q <--- Monocle.
Sophisticated furry, are we?

We'll have to add monocles and make some 'alterations' to some top hats for Momocon then. Jk.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Just for that, check my avatar picture in about 5 minutes.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Grimblade on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 am

DanteEricson wrote:Just for that, check my avatar picture in about 5 minutes.
LOL! I see what you mean. Very nice indeed.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6279
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Panther on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

this is probably late but....welcome to WOA. if you play CoD, talk to me, and I may be able to help with any problems. just don't ask about Black Ops till AFTER Christmas. WAW and MWR I'm good with tho Awesome Face
Panther
Panther
Member
Member

Post Count : 499
Joined : 2009-02-21


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by DanteEricson on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am

Panther wrote:this is probably late but....welcome to WOA. if you play CoD, talk to me, and I may be able to help with any problems. just don't ask about Black Ops till AFTER Christmas. WAW and MWR I'm good with tho Awesome Face

I appreciate the offer, but I'm just a friend of a friend who chills here. I sold my wii awhile back Razz Not only that, while again, I appreciate the offer, but I don't need help on Call of Duty xD
DanteEricson
DanteEricson
Member
Member

Post Count : 119
Joined : 2010-11-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Kurono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am

DanteEricson wrote:I noticed this website/forum is very...green. Green sucks.

No, not really, green is decent. I just hate grass.

I'm sort of new here. Some of you may remember on the chatbox a week or two ago one of Grim's friends talking about quadrapedal penises and dolphins with crotch mounted disco balls. Along with some directions like Dennis.

That was me. I have arrived.
lol welcome
Kurono
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: This website is green.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum