Most annoying enemy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most annoying enemy?

Post by Ender on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

What is the most annoying enemy you have ever fought in a game? This can include bosses and friends.

The answer for me is simple: Crimson Lance Combat Medics. From Borderlands. Not only is the Crimson Lance army unusually over powered, being immune to most elements, having powerful shields, and having endless, godly strong machine guns, but they are also COMMON ENEMIES that appear ever few seconds and in hordes. But the MEDICS are the most broken enemies I have ever laid scope on. They are just as powerful as their counterparts, but deploy turrets that heal the entire enemy team. And it does so VERY quickly and continuously until you destroy the turret, which is hard to due amid a spray of bullets that, despite being fired from a machine gun, all hit you in the head from across the entire map.

Even being 5 levels higher than them, they still get in my way!!
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most annoying enemy?

Post by Camus on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 pm

The most annoying enemy for me are the blackwinds, Pavilsags, and the keeper all at the same playing field. The blackwinds increase their resistance and defence as well as give them haste, the pavilsags have this dark elixer attack which has a low chance of hitting but reduces your health to 1 no matter what you have. And the keeper has this one attack and that gives your party slow status. Plus when this happens, they are all lvl 99, the highest, so it's extremely difficult and long. It's a dangerous combo since your party is slow and your opponent is fast, if the pavilsags hits you with his dark elixer and then the keeper hits everyone with his attack then that party member is gone.
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 pm

The Medusa Heads from the Castlevania series. Jesus f***ing Christ I hate them! The have a wave pattern as the fly towards you so you actually have to time your jumps otherwise you're gonna take some damage and be petrified in the process. Plus, they usually appear with other enemies which makes them even MORE annoying.
Dan The Enigma

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 pm

The trees in Rygar. My work here is done.
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm

half the monsters in MABINOGI ._.

especially those damn ice sprites, they aggro way too much T.T

did i mention skeletons too
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 am

Pikawars wrote:half the monsters in MABINOGI ._.

especially those damn ice sprites, they aggro way too much T.T

did i mention skeletons too
That's why you range them and pick them off from the edge. That way only one aggros you at a time.

But for me, the most annoying enemy is probably...any of the bosses in Touhou. 'Nuff said.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Hm. Not sure. But if I have to choose... TYRANT. Just kidding. Tyrant is easy to kill with 32 magnum shots.
No but really. Uh... Marlboros from FFX were my bane when I first entered thew Calm Lands. ALSO SEYMOUR FLUX. Although he was easy when I got everyone to have Overdrive and level-grinded for an hour. So my decision stays with Marlboros.
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm

God damn buzzards in Monday Night Combat they just hit you while your scoped in and kill you, or the RC car in black ops just worst killstreak
Adoamros
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm

hackers in cod lol
well the spider in devil may cry, couldn't beat it in very hard until the 50th time,
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm

That is all.
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

The most annoying enemy ive ever fought was Xehanort from KH birth by sleep. He always spammed dodging my attacks and using his dark pulses on me. It took me like 50 tries to beat him
-.-
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top