[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Ready for Black Ops

4 posters

Go down

Get Ready for Black Ops Empty Get Ready for Black Ops

Post by Panther Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:40 pm

yes, the game CoD Black Ops is coming out soon. I'm sure all of our CoD shooters here are excited, but when you get the game and get online, would you want to look like a noob (no offense intended) who is playing his first CoD game online? Would YOU, a WOA member, want to look like Peter off Family Guy playing MW2? this usually happens if you haven't played your other CoDs in a while. well, I've started playing WAW and MWR again so I'm prepared. I know I haven't been online for a little while, but if anybody wants to get together at different times to do some practice with Assault Rifles, LMGs, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, or Shotguns, just PM me if you want to get some of us together and practice with any sort of weapon range. We can discuss a good pre-planned time to do it. So again, if you don't wanna look like a noob (again, no offense) on Black Ops, then get out that Wiimote, wield the weapon of your choice, and reek havoc with it! -TeamPanther
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Get Ready for Black Ops Empty Re: Get Ready for Black Ops

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I think I changed my mind about getting this for Wii... I went back to playing WaW for wii and I didn't realize how poor the graphics were, haha... I just can't stand how slowly you turn around in that game, my sensitivity on CoD for 360 is very high, so playing CoD on the wii was super frustrating...

I used to be really good on wii, and now, being really bad is frustrating... :S lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm

I think Black Ops is gonna fail, its gonna be made by infinity ward and mw2 is classic.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 pm

it'll be by Infinity Ward and Treyarch, who did World at War with Activision. I think Black Op[s should be given a chance before we diss it off yet
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood2Bleed Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Panther wrote:yes, the game CoD Black Ops is coming out soon. I'm sure all of our CoD shooters here are excited, but when you get the game and get online, would you want to look like a noob (no offense intended) who is playing his first CoD game online? Would YOU, a WOA member, want to look like Peter off Family Guy playing MW2? this usually happens if you haven't played your other CoDs in a while. well, I've started playing WAW and MWR again so I'm prepared. I know I haven't been online for a little while, but if anybody wants to get together at different times to do some practice with Assault Rifles, LMGs, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, or Shotguns, just PM me if you want to get some of us together and practice with any sort of weapon range. We can discuss a good pre-planned time to do it. So again, if you don't wanna look like a noob (again, no offense) on Black Ops, then get out that Wiimote, wield the weapon of your choice, and reek havoc with it! -TeamPanther

if you play CoD for wii i need ur FC plz =)
also: check out my epic tale of heroism XD
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down